Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-19-2015, 08:42 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Another web article about the event, with a few photos.

http://www.public.fr/News/Photos/Pho...-cancer-856501

Old 10-19-2015, 10:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Another web article about the event, with a few photos.

http://www.public.fr/News/Photos/Pho...-cancer-856501
It was a nice article. Spoke well of both singers and didn't mention any possible differences between the two. I was curious about the part saying both singers originated in Corsica. I thought Jenifer was born in Nice?

"Godmothers to the good heart. Jenifer recently left his position coach on The Voice and The Voice Kids to focus on professional projects. As for Alizée, it focuses on the dance since she fell in love with his partner Grégoire Lyonnet in Dancing with the stars. However, the two singers do not forget to give of their free time at events close to their heart.

Both originating from Corsica, they responded present the weekend of October 10 and 11 in Ajaccio to support the association, Marie-Do. Named after an employee of Air Corsica, Marie-Dominique Corsini, taken by cancer at the age of 35, the association supports patients and their families since 2007.

Committed

This year, Alizée and Jenifer were playing their reputation to bring a significant boost to the ninth edition of the association. Each has sported his best smile to go to the counter to his fans. And there were many, big and small, to want their autographs and other selfies!

Always sublime with its cascading brown hair and wearing skinny jeans and a hippie blouse, Jenifer took hold of the scene to use a Corsican song duet with Laurent Buschini. If it has long remained in the red armchair The Voice, she has not lost his touch when it comes to giving voice!

As for Alizée, she preferred to tour the games and have fun with the many children present before sensation during a parade mother / daughter. If it remains very discreet regarding her little Annily, she did not hesitate to run on the catwalk at his side. The duo dressed the same way, was also super!"
Old 10-20-2015, 12:45 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Notice how they are never seen together anymore.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:17 PM

I decided to make a donation to the Marie-Do organization, patly because I have a couple of things in common with her, one of which is being an airline employee. I looked at the website and I was confused by it so I asked on their FaceBook page how I could make a donation on behalf of Alizée (if that's the correct terminology for doing this type of thing) and I'll post the answer below with the address in case anyone else would like to send a donation. Tha address by the way is about a mile and a half south of the Ajaccio airport.

La Marie-Do 10:27am Oct 20
first of all thank you four your message ! It's kind of you to make a donation in name of our so sweet Alizee !
You can send a check to this adress :
ASSSOCIATION LA MARIE DO
1 ALLEE des PLAGES
20166 PORTICCIO
FRANCE

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-20-2015 at 12:19 PM..
Old 11-18-2015, 04:00 AM

A little over a week ago, I sent a donation to the Mary-Do organization. Yesterday I received a freindship request along with this picture from Chez Paulo in Facebook.

I didn't really make the connection at first, but then I got the following message;

Which translates to, "I will send you pictures of Alizée of Marie Do the Board of Directors thanks you for your donation"

I sent them a brief response and got a smiley face in return.

I also just received a picture of the check and below it said,

Un fan d Alizée envois un chèque de don pour l association la Marie Do depuis LE MASSACHUSETTS
Old 11-18-2015, 06:43 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Yea, I see that check on Facebook

Tags
ajaccio, alizee, marie do