Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-13-2015, 10:07 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Paybays, we all have our own opinion of RJM, lucky for us we don't have and didn't have those kind of problem children on this site. After being a fan for over 11 years I've seen them come and I've seen them go. Although there are a few, very few from AF if I was Alizée I would have restraining orders on them.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There is no pressure. If I can't make it and I supply you with tickets, I would hope you could supply some videos of her. But if you find yourself there and you find yourself so mesmerized by her, that you cant take video of her and can only watch her, what I would expect of you is to describe every moment of that experience

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-13-2015 at 10:23 PM..
Old 12-14-2015, 02:46 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

For awhile Alizée's team did have a flag on RMJ. So, there is a real possibility that his presence at Scruffy's meeting could have been a deciding factor.

Old 12-14-2015, 03:15 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
For awhile Alizée's team did have a flag on RMJ. So, there is a real possibility that his presence at Scruffy's meeting could have been a deciding factor.

I am pretty sure and convinced that is the reason why they didn't let them in. He's is still to much obsessed with her and the story scruffy posted was really nice and interesting. He didn't change a bit.

Scruffy, I know you have been a pilot, but I have no clue how rich you are to do all this stuff. I'm Dutch, but that doesn't mean that dutch people like everything free. It would be devastating and make me feel very awkward to just accept stuff like that from you without making any video or something related for the forums or anything else.

The tickets back and forth will be well over 200 euro's so I need to find another way to get some money before the whole show happens.
Old 12-14-2015, 01:19 PM

First I'd like to apologize to the "forum" for what happened last night. I try to make this forum a good place for all members and visitors to come to. I treat everyone with respect. I make mistakes all the time. When I get teed off about something, I'll look for a way to find a peaceful solution, but last night, I felt disrespected by someone I've done a lot for and proposed to do a lot for and I lost it. I was wrong. I should've been a stronger person and found a way to clear the air, but I failed.......again.

Again.......my apologies!

I am by no means rich. I'm not poor, but far from rich. When I fly, there is a fee we have to pay based on mileage. It's not cheap, but it's affordable for me.

Of course it's great to see her in person, but one of the main reasons I go is to get video of her. I love seeing her sing and dance and until a new album comes along, the best place for that is Les Enfoires. Now the dvd that comes out each year has to focus on everyone and you never know how much Alizée is going to be in it. Look at this video that I put together. About half of these are fan videos and to me they're priceless. I can't count the number of times I've watched these. So I want to do what ever I can to make sure she gets filmed.

Look at the time I went to Ajaccio just for one day to film her autograph session on her birthday. I did it because I thought nobody else would be there to film it and I was right and I got some great videos

I also made another trip just to see her performance with Olly Murs singing Dear Darlin. I did it because I thought there might not be anyone there to get a good video of her. In that case, I was wrong. There were plenty of videos that came out after, but it was great to see her perform.

So giving away the tickets to someone who will try and get some videos of her means nothing to me and if that happens and something goes wrong and they don't get good videos or any vidoe, que sera, sera. I've had things go wrong. It would be no big deal

I see the doctor tomorrow to get my shoulder evaluated and probably then or the day after, I will have a good idea whether I'll be able to go or not.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-14-2015 at 01:24 PM..
Old 12-14-2015, 01:59 PM

Maybe we can make a banner... I have always wanted to let Alisee know old fans still exist. To be fair I should grab this chance in case it wont cost me to much and I can afford it. Im probably the oldest sane living fan that hasnt twisted his brain.

Taking a crap right now while listening to ACC. And now its Parler tout Bas ... the tears And i have that dvd of les enfoires and shes not on that to much

Scruffy your behavior is... well... let's not discuss that here

Last edited by Paybays; 12-14-2015 at 02:05 PM..
Old 12-14-2015, 02:56 PM

Now that I've cooled down (No I haven't!) If you guys still want to pursue the lanyard, I'm in or how about a pennant? Maybe that's what Paybays meant by banner? As opposed to most banners, pennants are usually of a triangular shape. I think that would be cool with the right design.
Old 12-14-2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Now that I've cooled down (No I haven't!) If you guys still want to pursue the lanyard, I'm in or how about a pennant? Maybe that's what Paybays meant by banner? As opposed to most banners, pennants are usually of a triangular shape. I think that would be cool with the right design.
No a banner in case I/we/whoever goes to LE :P
Old 12-14-2015, 04:32 PM

Well if you want a banner for L E, then I suggest putting a Moor's head on it. I think that would definitely get her attention if you were near the stage or at some point part of the show was near you for they definitely like to go into the crowd at certain points.