Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-19-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2016-01-19] Interview - telestar.fr

Quite an interview today at telestar.fr.

http://www.telestar.fr/2016/photos/e...-repond-189650

(Translated with app)
Quote:
Par Emilie Lopez Le 19 janvier 2016 à 16h12
[Excluded telestar.fr] Alizee and Gregory married soon? She answers!
Télé Star infiltrated behind the scenes tour of Dance with the stars, which will occur in Paris from January 21 to 24. The opportunity to return with Alizee on this adventure Dancing with the stars, his professional and personal projects ...!

Telestar.fr: What made you want to redo this tour with Dance Stars?

Alizee: This year I did not want to get back in the competition, because I did it twice already and must make way for the new. But I was asked to participate as a guest and participate in group choreography. In short, a new challenge that attracted me immediately. But Tonya (Kinzinger, note) was injured in Marseille, suddenly I was asked if I agreed to replace it.

You readily accepted?

A.: I was torn in first. Replace hurt someone - especially someone you love - it made me a little uncomfortable. Especially for me as very superstitious! (She smiles.) Finally, I am delighted because Chris (Marks, director of the tour, note) left me on group choreographies, as was expected, and besides that, Gregory and me recreate dances for the competition. So I do not mind ... and that's good!

How is the atmosphere on the tour? No war of egos?

A. Not at all, on the contrary, the atmosphere is great! See you all year because we are all friends, but now it's really like a small family which is found for three months together. The team is still the same, the dancers are the same, the judges are the same, and each year the family grows with the arrival of newcomers. This time it is Olivier Dion, Loïc Nottet and Priscilla.

Precisely, did you follow the latest season of Dancing with the stars?

A. Yes I watched a little bit. In particular, I saw the incredible prestas Loïc and Priscilla who, for me, just as deserved to win. I also have to admit I was a little disappointed to Veronic, like last year for Tonya, but that's the game ...

This tour takes you time. How do you arrange with your daughter, Annily?

A. I'm going back and forth all the time. (She smiles.) We usually absent from Friday to Sunday night, and my mother takes over to handle it. This is manageable, especially as my daughter has a habit, it is a bit rehearsed. And we always organize our schedules based on it because that is our priority.

But for you, mother hen, is not too difficult?

A: Of course, it's always hard, of course ... So, she will join us in Paris and probably also in Nice. And finally, three months, it goes super fast.

How is your show project with Gregory?

A.: It is still on but has so many ideas that go in all directions that it is not obvious. The show is written, it must be launched at the right time ...

No album in sight for you, then?

A. No, it is not in my plans. I made six, it's been 16 years that I sing and dance took quite over. Leave the studio, ensure the promotion, concerts, all that, I do not feel like currently. And then all the projects we propose are related to dance. So I rush because I love it! If one day I was offered a project where there is song and dance as a musical, and I like, I would look at the proposal closely. But for now, my heart guide me to the dance ...

And personally? A rumor tells you soon married to Gregory!

A: Is that true, is that this is wrong? (She smiles.) I would just say that yes, we'll get married one day. That's for sure. But our news for the next three months, the tour of Dancing with the stars.

--------------------------------------------

[Exclu telestar.fr] Alizée et Grégoire bientôt mariés ? Elle nous répond !
Télé Star s'est infiltré dans les coulisses de la tournée Danse avec les stars, qui se produira à Paris du 21 au 24 janvier. L'occasion de revenir, avec Alizée, sur cette aventure Danse avec les stars, ses projets professionnels...et personnels !

Telestar.fr : Qu'est-ce qui vous a donné envie de refaire cette tournée Danse avec les stars ?

Alizée : Cette année je n'avais pas envie de me remettre dans la compétition, parce que je l'ai fait deux fois déjà et qu'il faut laisser la place aux nouveaux. Mais on m'a proposé d'y participer en tant qu'invitée et de prendre part aux chorégraphies de groupe. Bref, un nouveau challenge qui m'a séduite d'emblée. Mais Tonya (Kinzinger, ndlr) s'est blessée à Marseille, du coup on m'a demandé si j'étais d'accord pour la remplacer.

Vous avez accepté d'emblée ?

A. : J'étais partagée, dans un premier temps. Remplacer quelqu'un de blessé - et surtout quelqu'un qu'on aime beaucoup - ça me mettait un peu mal à l'aise. Surtout pour moi qui suis très superstitieuse ! (Elle sourit.) Finalement, je suis ravie, car Chris (Marques, metteur en scène de la tournée, ndlr) m'a laissée sur les chorégraphies de groupe, comme c'était prévu, et à côté de ça, Grégoire et moi recréons des danses pour la compétition. Du coup je ne m'ennuie pas...et c'est tant mieux !

Comment est l'ambiance sur la tournée ? Pas de guerre d'ego ?

A. : Pas du tout, au contraire, l'ambiance est top ! On se voit toute l'année parce qu'on est tous potes, mais là, c'est vraiment comme une petite famille qui se retrouve pendant trois mois, ensemble. L'équipe est toujours la même, les danseurs sont les mêmes, les juges sont les mêmes, et chaque année, la famille s'agrandit avec l'arrivée de petits nouveaux. Cette fois, ce sont Olivier Dion, Loïc Nottet et Priscilla.

Justement, avez-vous suivi la dernière saison de Danse avec les stars ?

A. : Oui j'ai un petit peu regardé. J'ai notamment vu les incroyables prestas de Loïc et de Priscilla qui, pour moi, méritait tout autant de gagner. Je dois avouer également que j'étais un peu déçue pour Veronic, comme l'année dernière pour Tonya, mais ça c'est le jeu...

Cette tournée vous prend du temps. Comment vous organisez-vous avec votre fille, Annily ?

A. : Je fais des allers-retours tout le temps. (Elle sourit.) Nous sommes en général absents du vendredi au dimanche soir, et ma mère prend le relais pour s'en occuper. C'est gérable, d'autant que ma fille a l'habitude, elle est un peu rodée. Et on organise toujours nos plannings en fonction d'elle parce que c'est notre priorité.

Mais pour vous, maman poule, n'est-ce pas trop difficile ?

A. : Évidemment, c'est toujours dur, bien sûr... Du coup, elle va venir nous rejoindre à Paris, puis sans doute à Nice également. Et finalement, trois mois, ça passe hyper vite.

Où en est votre projet de spectacle avec Grégoire ?

A. : On est toujours dessus mais on a tellement d'idées qui partent dans tous les sens que ce n'est pas évident. Le spectacle est écrit, il faut qu'il soit lancé au bon moment...

Pas d'album en vue pour vous, donc ?

A. : Non, ce n'est pas dans mes projets. J'en ai fait six, cela fait 16 ans que je chante et la danse a pris pas mal le dessus. Repartir en studio, assurer la promo, les concerts, tout ça, je n'en ai pas envie pour le moment. Et puis, tous les projets qu'on me propose sont en rapport avec la danse. Donc je fonce parce que j'adore ça ! Si un jour on me propose un projet où il y a de la chanson et de la danse, comme une comédie musicale, et qui me plait, je regarderais la proposition de près. Mais pour l'instant, mon cœur me guide vers la danse...

Et personnellement ? Une rumeur vous dit bientôt mariée à Grégoire !

A. : Est-ce que c'est vrai, est-ce que c'est faux ? (Elle sourit.) Je vous dirais simplement que oui, on se mariera un jour. Ça c'est sûr. Mais notre actualité pour les trois prochains mois, c'est la tournée de Danse avec les stars.

Old 01-19-2016, 10:17 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

No album in sight for you, then?

A. No, it is not in my plans. I made six, it's been 16 years that I sing and dance took quite over. Leave the studio, ensure the promotion, concerts, all that, I do not feel like currently.

And then all the projects we propose are related to dance. So I rush because I love it! If one day I was offered a project where there is song and dance as a musical, and I like, I would look at the proposal closely. But for now, my heart guide me to the dance ...

Last edited by Rev; 01-22-2016 at 01:39 AM..
Old 01-20-2016, 12:12 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Thanks Ray for the interview. Even if it is bad news. It's nothing I didn't already anticipate. Hopefully she will someday get the singing bug again.

Tags
alizee, dals, interview, plans, telestar.fr