Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Euphoria isn't trolling. Disagreeing with you =/= trolling. If anything she's trying to help you guys out, in her own way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Im sorry that ruined your day but why would you let yourself get upset over something like that ... its not worth your time. That "I wont tell him" line was not something he should of said but still you should look at him wanting to get to know you as a complement to yourself. No need to get upset about it.
I doubt he wanted to "get to know" her, if you know what I mean. Haha, I would have been irritated too.. nice subtlety, guy.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 09-10-2011 at 07:13 PM..
Old 09-10-2011, 07:51 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Euphoria isn't trolling. Disagreeing with you =/= trolling. If anything she's trying to help you guys out, in her own way.

I doubt he wanted to "get to know" her, if you know what I mean. Haha, I would have been irritated too.. nice subtlety, guy.
Which is why I question if such conversation ever took place, because of it not being subtle at all. That's diving right in. Who would honestly ask a girl out, then when she says she has a boyfriend, say "I won't tell." What person does that? That's like, a 1 to 100 ratio of meeting a jerk like that. And then she goes on to say "Men sometimes think they're charming, but they're not" as if most men act like this, when most men don't act like this at all. Only a fool does something like that. You sure this was a coffee shop, or a bar?

and, lol, Azhiri, you can't see the obvious trolling? Read other threads, she goes out of her way to "disagree" with people. She knows men on here are going to gloat about Alizee's looks, and that's where she strikes gold. She pulls the "creep card" out, and then all hell breaks loose. I've seen her do it too many times to count, and this is really the only time I've decided to fire back, because everyone else wants to avoid confrontation with her. F that. She's a cancer on here. Alizee has been called sexy, cute, any and everything else in the book in regards to being an attractive woman on here, and it only ever seems to matter when she posts, and she'll decide to take a shot any chance she gets, when something like that is inevitable on a site such as this. You know it, I know it. She. Is. A. Troll.

She gets off on doing it. There is NOTHING this GIRL can help me with.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
Which is why I question if such conversation ever took place, because of it not being subtle at all. That's diving right in. Who would honestly ask a girl out, then when she says she has a boyfriend, say "I won't tell." What person does that? That's like, a 1 to 100 ratio of meeting a jerk like that. And then she goes on to say "Men sometimes think they're charming, but they're not" as if most men act like this, when most men don't act like this at all. Only a fool does something like that. You sure this was a coffee shop, or a bar?
You'd be surprised.

Quote:
and, lol, Azhiri, you can't see the obvious trolling? Read other threads, she goes out of her way to "disagree" with people. She knows men on here are going to gloat about Alizee's looks, and that's where she strikes gold. She pulls the "creep card" out, and then all hell breaks loose. I've seen her do it too many times to count, and this is really the only time I've decided to fire back, because everyone else wants to avoid confrontation with her. F that. She's a cancer on here. Alizee has been called sexy, cute, any and everything else in the book in regards to being an attractive woman on here, and it only ever seems to matter when she posts, and she'll decide to take a shot any chance she gets, when something like that is inevitable on a site such as this. You know it, I know it. She. Is. A. Troll.

She could be trolling, and she could be genuine. Either way, I agree with what she says about the way men make us feel sometimes and I don't think it's fair that you guys keep contradicting her about that when it's not something you have to deal with. You can express your opinions just like she can express hers, but continuously telling her "No, you're wrong, you don't know what you're talking about" just makes everyone involved look insensitive and ignorant.

This is probably a contributing factor to why we don't have many female members. Please, you guys, don't behave that way. If I were a complete stranger and I were considering joining this forum, I would NOT feel welcome, especially after seeing this thread.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 09-10-2011, 08:13 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I was on the way to the coffee shop, he was walking the opposite way down the street and he approached me.

I'm not trolling, you guys are constantly making inappropriate and plain pathetic remarks. Get a diary or something, no one wants to hear about your secret Alizee fantasies.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I said it before. When these guys don't like what they hear they will create their own truth and dismiss everything else. The things they accuse others of they are directly doing themselves.

They are the type who work at womens magazines publishing the fashion trends they choose and selling advice and tips to women that they write. Big ego's and stupidity reign supreme.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:21 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Get a diary or something, no one wants to hear about your secret Alizee fantasies.
INEVITABLE. If it's not Wasabi saying this, it's someone else. You will have that with this site. Not saying it's the best, because, sure, it could be "annoying" (as if you can't seek out other parts of the forum you would rather enjoy, you decide to stay on ones you don't <--- i.e why I think you're a troll.) But it's going to happend, and Alizee, I'm sure, could be wrong here, won't care about one idividual.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Trolling. She's winning. I've learned to just laugh at her posts now
Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I said it before. When these guys don't like what they hear they will create their own truth and dismiss everything else. The things they accuse others of they are directly doing themselves.
Well if you can't beat them join them!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_m6qPNCuf8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-10-2011, 08:49 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Anyone who calls someone a troll for having a different opinion spends way too much time on 4chan.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Expert trolls make it look like they're not trolling and can deceive the masses...
Old 09-10-2011, 09:23 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Oh FFS let it go...there are far more important things in life to worry about than this bollocks....
Lock...about 3 pages ago.....
Closed Thread