Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-16-2019, 05:47 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Probably my favorite few seconds in LE 2002 as Alizee leads off a song. Ske_leton posted it today on his IG feed. Her singing voice is very polished. Her eyes and demeanor so calming.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YQ...4N_eGP1RT2w4B1
Old 05-16-2019, 11:11 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A member had asked me for a video that these stills came from. It took me a while to find it because from the thumbnail of the video, it was hard to tell which one it was among all my files.

Anywho, I found it. During this song, Garou ratted us out.........just kidding. There were I believe 6 of us together in a group including Jenny and RMJ and we all had our cameras focused on Alizee and that probably stood out to Garou and he mentioned it to Alizee.

Attachment 2527

Attachment 2528

Edit:

From that same show, during another song, Alizee looked at our group and she moved her hand up and down on the glass in an apparent wave to us. This video was by Jenny.

Attachment 2529

Attachment 2530

Attachment 2531

Attachment 2532
Alizee's facial expression and the suppressed wave as she glides out from behind the cotton candy machine are small unobtrusive but treasured moments.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Anywho, I found it. During this song, Garou ratted us out.........just kidding. There were I believe 6 of us together in a group including Jenny and RMJ and we all had our cameras focused on Alizee and that probably stood out to Garou and he mentioned it to Alizee.
Near the beginning of the video, right after Alizee gets seated, I think it was Jenny who yelled "Alizee!" twice to get her attention. Before she can finish yelling it the second time, Alizee turns to where she thought she heard the voice coming from and in a split second sweeps her gaze across the group and ends up looking to the left.

Here are two screen shots from it. The first one has her looking straight at the camera, and then her eyes keep moving away from the group. It looks like she didn't quite know exactly where it came from, but she had the right vicinity.

It was at least two minutes later when Garou covered his mouth and said something to Alizee about the group. It makes me wonder if Garou heard the yells for Alizee at the beginning and then realized a few minutes later that your group was probably responsible and mentioned it to Alizee.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 06-05-2019 at 10:30 AM..
Old 07-14-2019, 02:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

For some of our newer members who might not be aware of it, there are videos out there of Alizée in Les Enfoires in the different years being in the show, probably the most famous of which is her 'Rockollection' appearance in was it 2002?

Some videos like that one are readily available on Youtube and some are not. Some of those videos are from the official dvd of the show and some are fan videos. Often the fan videos though of a lower quality in some cases are better because they focus on her, where the official video has to show all the participants.

Here is one from her appearance in 2013 I think it was. It was filmed by Jenny, one of our members from Germany who still posts occasionally in here. I think it's available on Youtube, but I couldn't find it so I'll just post a link to my drive.

The ones that are on Youtube, we can posts links to in here, for others, we have to find other ways of sharing them,nudge, nudge, say no more!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Zq...ew?usp=sharing

Attachment 2731

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-19-2020 at 10:30 PM..
Old 08-18-2019, 05:03 PM

Edit:

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-18-2019 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-31-2019, 05:46 PM

https://youtu.be/rzbCeZ9q6Rg?t=223

Attachment 2804

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-23-2021 at 12:18 PM..
Old 01-10-2020, 09:39 AM
Administrator

I stumbled across this last night. It is a fan made video and they used one of Jenny's videos when she attended LE 2013. The song used is not what they are actually dancing to, but is applicable to the video.

One thing that stands out is while the other dancers seem distracted by all the activity around then, Pascal Obispo is giving Alizee his full attention, like she is the only other person in the room.

Old 01-12-2020, 12:05 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I stumbled across this last night. It is a fan made video and they used one of Jenny's videos when she attended LE 2013. The song used is not what they are actually dancing to, but is applicable to the video.

One thing that stands out is while the other dancers seem distracted by all the activity around then, Pascal Obispo is giving Alizee his full attention, like she is the only other person in the room.

I enjoyed this. Thanks for posting it, CleverCowboy.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:08 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Good find. I do not remember seeing this one before.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I found this ad for the 2012 Les Enfoires show. Have you all seen this? Does anyone happen to have a better resolution version of it?