Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée America Podcast

Old 10-09-2008, 10:45 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
Finally a third Texan now we can split off and make our own Alizee website. We shall can it Texans for Alizee. WOOHOO

Woo
Yee haw! Git r' done!

Last edited by mavsluver41; 10-09-2008 at 10:50 PM..
Old 10-26-2008, 04:27 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Sooo when's the next podcast going to be done?
Old 10-26-2008, 06:29 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Is there any podcast in other language than English?
Old 10-29-2008, 04:33 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Is there any podcast in other language than English?
I believe this is the only Alizée podcast.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Over two months now without an episode. I appreciate that there's been precious little happening in Lilly Town worth podcasting about lately...but is it dead, Jim?
Old 12-06-2008, 05:16 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Over two months now without an episode. I appreciate that there's been precious little happening in Lilly Town worth podcasting about lately...but is it dead, Jim?
I think Ciara would need some factoids to talk about provided by all the great people of Alizée fandom. Unfortunately, we didn't respond well enough to her podcast (in the way of contribution) and also after talking about current events and stuff and then there not really being much (except some unhappy stuff) to talk about since that last podcast, I am thinking she has come to find the situation uninteresting or dry. We are all in a situation of only being able to reminisce on the past or talk about stuff that happened before we were even around and do so for an indefinite amount of time while we hope that some day Alizée will be back. In short, it's hard to talk about someone who's not around, at least without a lot of community support. But yeah, I do miss her voice (actually both of them).

I would like to hear Ciara's podcast again if she actually found something interesting to talk about relating to Alizée. I think it would have to be based on interviews, questions answered, maybe interesting Alizée facts from any time in Alizée's life, and maybe other special topics. But really it seems that if it were to take the form of an audio blog, she could certainly do that if she had enough interest to find time to find something to say about Alizée. One could review all the videos and interviews that we have and make insightful commentary on them or the progression of things. I don't really know what it would take to do another good podcast about Alizée, but I do know that things happened between when they were getting good and now.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

I really wonder what IS happening (with Alizee), because it almost seems like Alizee is deliberately hiding, or that she has something much more important to do than...doing anything. And she hasn't approved a comment since November 5th on her Myspace, but we all know that's a bit irrelevant at this point... Is this situation similar in any way to her disappearing after the MCE tour?

Last edited by ImRawdg; 12-07-2008 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: I'm talking about Alizee not Ciara
Old 12-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
I really wonder what IS happening, because it almost seems like deliberate hiding, or that she has something much more important to do than...doing anything. And she hasn't approved a comment since November 5th on her Myspace, but we all know that's a bit irrelevant at this point... Is this situation similar in any way to her disappearing after the MCE tour?
Heh. At first, I thought you were talking about Ciara, and I was all like "Dude, she's probably just busy with school, relax!" It wasn't until I got to the bit about the MySpace that I realized you were actually referring to Lili...

I have to admit to be a little concerned that Lili may be in the midst of pulling another disappearing act. I'm hoping I'm wrong...and that if I'm right, it's in support of either some new promotion for Psych, or work on a new album altogether, and that it won't be as long as her last excercise in self-exile...but at this point, I imagine it's anybody's guess.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

If Ciara cant do it or is hiding can someone else do the podcast?

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 12-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
If Ciara cant do it or is hiding can someone else do the podcast?
I meant Alizee, not Ciara, I've edited my post to clarify it.

Tags
podcast