Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2009, 01:21 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Angry Girls WTF; all of them are the same!

Ughh were to start, where to start. I just got into a fight that's probably gonna end in us not talking literally forever all because she is too stubborn to admit shes wrong. Like all women they are never wrong; always right; always victims. Poor weak girls love to use it as a handicap when its to their advantage. When ever you win and argument its never them saying, oh yea Im sorry i see the way you put things like us guys would say. Its only with them screaming, cursing, or cry incoherently like a freakin baby making you to be the villain once again. They are allowed to say guys are stupid and only think with their ******* (you know), but the minute when you say something back they claim you to be a "male chauvinist pig." With this girl im always the one who has to swallow my pride because i love her so and say that I am sorry even when she is clearly at fault. But I cant do that anymore, I cant do this anymore; she is out of control. She has to say shes sorry to me this time but I know her, she will not; it wont happen. She can never be wrong! Idk I am just writing my anger to you guys-my-online-friends. If anyone has any stories, comments about these mysterious creatures we call ladies, please join me around the camp fire, dog house, or couch, or where ever you are because of her and share.
Ur's truly
Mike~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-24-2009, 01:24 AM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

there are a lot of them dude, but ive met a lot of cool ones as well.
this is why i like tomboys, i mean they have those qualities that make them able to support themselves and can get along with the guys good.
same with girls and the other-way guys if you know what i mean
Old 05-24-2009, 01:29 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
there are a lot of them dude, but ive met a lot of cool ones as well.
this is why i like tomboys, i mean they have those qualities that make them able to support themselves and can get along with the guys good.
same with girls and the other-way guys if you know what i mean
they are all the same man. This girl was a tomboy too, she would hang with me on xbox live pwn people in call of duty with me, we played some baseball she throws very well, shes actually funny and i could tell her a lot of stuff without being grossed out but in the end its just an act. You get to know them long enough and they start to act like every other female!

Old 05-24-2009, 01:35 AM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
they are all the same man. This girl was a tomboy too, she would hang with me on xbox live pwn people in call of duty with me, we played some baseball she throws very well, shes actually funny and i could tell her a lot of stuff without being grossed out but in the end its just an act. You get to know them long enough and they start to act like every other female!
that sucks, i only know like 2 girls that are totally not like that out of all of the ones i know, but its part of their traits i guess. they should have stuff they dont like in us, but its the fact sometimes we just got to find the right one, theyre not going to be any different but if its right its right and the differences between both of you will just click together.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:43 AM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Lol. Not being a smart ass but ever here of, "You can be right, or you can be happy"? That statement is pretty much 90% or more correct.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:01 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Yeah raptor i told you about my ex well she still wont answer my calls, and i still dont know why the hell she stoped talking to me. Well f- it Im over it, and i clearly have no vlue what hte hell i did wrong, the night before we were great, but the next day she like turned on a switch and just saying u know what u did and crap like that lol.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:03 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Lol. Not being a smart ass but ever here of, "You can be right, or you can be happy"? That statement is pretty much 90% or more correct.
I don't care about being right especially in her presence, I swallow my pride all the time for her, its just that she sees it as a weakness and I cant have it anymore. I'm tired her walking over me and thinking she has the right to do it! I'm finally gonna say I like no strings attached better than a relationship! I thought I wasn't like most guys, but that was before I knew she was like most girls!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Yeah raptor i told you about my ex well she still wont answer my calls, and i still dont know why the hell she stoped talking to me. Well f- it Im over it, and i clearly have no vlue what hte hell i did wrong, the night before we were great, but the next day she like turned on a switch and just saying u know what u did and crap like that lol.
yea I am going to try to find the switch in me, because I can't keep taking the fall for her. Honestly im not upset, I am just really pissed off!

Old 05-24-2009, 02:13 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Yeah i know bud but what was that famous saying about the ladies , oh yes u cant live with them but certenly u cant live without them. Is all what im gona say

Ypu know even if Im not with my ex anymore i still care for her and hope she finds some good i guess, but ull bet ur ass im gona come to her rescue (so to speak) if I find out she is in trouble or someone is hurting her. (not sure wht ill do to the guy, but i promise it wont look preaty) goodnight

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 05-24-2009 at 02:15 AM..
Old 05-24-2009, 03:55 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Ypu know even if Im not with my ex anymore i still care for her and hope she finds some good i guess, but ull bet ur ass im gona come to her rescue (so to speak) if I find out she is in trouble or someone is hurting her. (not sure wht ill do to the guy, but i promise it wont look preaty)
Aw, such a romantic! So sweet to still be ready to come dashing in to the rescue!

To Future Raptor Ace: HEY! We're not ALL like that!

AND the "weakness" that you talk about is a strength... Not in a manipulative sort of way (that's not using/relying on a strength, that's acting out of fear which is a true weakness and a whole different thing). Being "weak" and "vulnerable" (in more ways than one quite often) is NOT a "weakness" the way you guys think it is...

If you'd stop being such apes and stop thinking in terms of either conquering or being enslaved you might understand that a little easier. There's a lot more power to be found in being willingly submissive than there is to being a conqueror. There's also a lot more risk involved - as you have to open up and let defenses and what-have-you down to let the other party in... That sort of "weak" trait of a girl is a strength of a relationship - there's a reason the Bible says women are the keepers of their family's holy anointing and blessing. That sort of willing submission is what we're all instructed to do heavenward... it's more natural to women...

More to the point here, is that it is also required for you guys too, when in a relationship... It's the only way that one can be successful and work. If both parties aren't willingly submissive to the other - that means both being weak in some measure, in some way(s), for the sake of the other - then they'll push each other (or one will push the other (usually the one that's not is the one pushing, but doesn't realize it and feels pushed)) apart.

I'm not saying you're in the wrong here... I don't know the details and I can't make that call (if I did I'd have to be right, we girls have a reputation to live up about always being right, eh? ). But I'll just say this: If she's not being that way towards you - and generally it's not hard to see if one's not - and meeting you halfway then you have to make a stand somewhere, else be used as a doormat until she goes elsewhere (when she's bored or done with you - as I've had boys do with me in the past, thankfully not many - I'm not the type of girl to let someone make me feel like crap while sitting there and just taking it). If it is you, well... then take a look and see if you can figure out why you are in the wrong and what's wrong...

I hope this sorts itself out for you sooner rather than later and that you both end up happy - regardless of how it turns out!

And, for the record... Yes, we girls are always right! Just like you boys never get lost or need directions!
Old 05-24-2009, 04:13 AM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonPixie View Post
That sort of "weak" trait of a girl is a strength of a relationship - there's a reason the Bible says women are the keepers of their family's holy anointing and blessing. That sort of willing submission is what we're all instructed to do heavenward... it's more natural to women...
If you want to quote the Bible then here you go:
Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, even as Christ is head of the church; and he is the savior of the body. - Ephesians 5:22-23

Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. - 1 Timothy 2:11-12

Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them. - Colossians 3:19

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered. - 1 Peter 3:7
This is telling me girls should shut up & be slaves.... nahh I'm just kidding lol.

Last edited by SimonH; 05-24-2009 at 04:26 AM..