Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-23-2010, 12:43 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road
Default Come again? Picture burning?

I hope I'm not throwing gasoline onto dying embers, but while digging through this now closed thread:http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...t=5320&page=16

I found this, quoted from a post from FRA: "Or how about the time her loyal fans publicly burned pictures of her for canceling a concert".

I mean.. WAT?!

Come again? When did this happen?? This is the first time I'm hearing about this!

(I just want to know about the picture burning, NOT about the argument happening in the thread. Though.. it does seem like I missed a good fight. )

Old 12-23-2010, 01:27 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

RAGE. RAGE EVERYWHERE. i really don't understand why people bring out their weapons at the slightest hint of disagreement. i mean honestly...let's be adult here. But, i doubt they did. then again, the french are RIOTING over the increase of RETIREMENT age... so...
Old 12-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
RAGE. RAGE EVERYWHERE. i really don't understand why people bring out their weapons at the slightest hint of disagreement. i mean honestly...let's be adult here. But, i doubt they did. then again, the french are RIOTING over the increase of RETIREMENT age... so...
I never really saw the point of rioting, but to avoid getting this thread strayed off to the political aspects of its in recent events, lets stick to ghastly Alizée picture burning incident.

Seriously, frick on a stick. This is the first time I've heard of fans burning pictures of their celebrity.. I thought as a fan, you were to support them?

Old 12-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

WHHAAAAAAAAAT???????????

WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????????

Old 12-23-2010, 02:15 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I know, when I read that I was like "what? when did that happen..?" I honestly don't think it ever did. I mean. It would have been a very talked-about event, but I never heard any mention of anything like that before that thread, so..

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-23-2010, 03:59 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a couple years ago there is a thread on it somewhere here way back. Something about a cancellation in Mexico (could be wrong there but pretty sure) if I do recall correct. Yes though there was or maybe still is even video of people burning a bunch of pictures that they were gonna get signed but I believe the signing was canceled.

Regards,

Jung

Old 12-23-2010, 07:04 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure Jung has it right. It wasn't over a concert cancellation, but an autograph signing session that was scheduled in Mexico. This was several weeks, maybe even a few months, before the concerts that took place there. A lot more people showed up than they anticipated and things appeared to be getting out of control, so they cancelled it.

EDIT: It looks like the original autograph session that was cancelled took place on March 5th,2008, then the concerts in Mexico took place the following June and they set up a second autograph session which I believe was at the end of the concerts.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-23-2010 at 07:19 AM..
Old 12-23-2010, 07:17 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm sure Jung has it right. It wasn't over a concert cancellation, but an autograph signing session that was scheduled in Mexico. This was several weeks, maybe even a few months, before the concerts that took place there. A lot more people showed up than they anticipated and things appeared to be getting out of control, so they cancelled it.
Yes it was the one where Alizee ran out scared mid session due to lack of security and then followed up with a public interview of her crying......... "fans" responded by having a public burning. IDK why I wrote concert... sorry about that, you are right scruffy is was after an autograph session

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-23-2010, 07:55 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

If I remember wasn't there a crowd around 4,000 that showed up for that autograph session in Mexico.

As far as the concert cancellation went she ended up firing the individual or company that was hired to promote it. The concert was officially cancelled due to poor ticket sales.

BTW Here is a piece on how bad the recorded music and concert ticket sales were in 2010. Concert, recorded music sales crashed in 2010
Old 12-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
Its Mexicans not the French

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!