Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-05-2014, 03:12 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Holy crock, my beautiful baby is losing her mind. A few more histrionics like this and Gregoire will be walking out the door. This is going to make it difficult for her to join the Danse avec les stars tour. I think the pressure of her failing career is getting to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
^^

Why should she go out there and hand some trophy out to the winner when all she would've probably got was booooos???

Why would anyone boo Alizee for handing out a trophy? I can't imagine that. Although she's been criticized for some of her professional decisions, most people really like Alizee.

m4thematiqu3s thanks for the article translation. As an English speaking person, I'd like to say, You did a great job.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.ne...29bd39dc667692

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-05-2014 at 03:51 AM..
Old 12-05-2014, 05:21 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

So... she wanted to be there, she wanted her five minutes for 1 dance with Greg. But everything was planned and TF1 said no? lol

Its weird - each finale the previous winner had his 5minutes on the light. And this time TF1 was not counting with it by Alizée? Or I understand it wrong? If they would contact her week before the finale, they would have much time for planning everything - dance, choreography, costumes... But now it seems TF1 just "blocked" Alizée.

I understand and I like, that then she said them NO and "go to the hell"... but she could at least give the award to the winners, not cause TF1 but cause people who waited her to be there.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4thematiqu3s View Post
Approximative translations.
Thanks for taking the time to do the translations, and welcome to the forum!
Old 12-05-2014, 10:56 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Not a very smart move on her part. Don't burn bridges with the people who found a way to make you relevant again. The public doesn't like divas with attitudes.

You and Gregoire walk out on stage, hand the trophy to the winner, you look very happy and gracious, period. It is the winners night not yours to grand stand.

It was very unprofessional on Alizée's part to have a temper-tantrum and walk out because she didn't get what she wanted. You didn't just hurt yourself you hurt Gregoire's reputation with the producers of the show.

Oh by the way me and Gregoire are working a TV show? After this story got out on what happened during DALS Finals night, good luck finding anyone at any of the Networks who'll put up with your diva attitude.

I thought she had grown up but obviously I was wrong she is still very immature for her age.

Anyone remember what the Producer/ Director of the Mademoiselle Juliet video said, he would never work with her again.

Last edited by ALS; 12-05-2014 at 12:32 PM..
Old 12-05-2014, 11:18 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

She had a "phoenix" inside of her She was great shy girl, our girl. But thanks Greg and DALS that phoenix escaped from it's "jail", and now we see it

More and more the situation is similar like in 2004... Jeremy changed her, and now this. When we thought before her reputation is bad, we would never believed what we see now.

Last edited by Lucas; 12-05-2014 at 11:26 AM..
Old 12-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I respect her decision to stand her ground. The rumours originated from within the show, and yet TF1 did nothing to dispel them. I think it's clear now that Nathalie only only spoke out against the rumours after the show was done because Alizée was unable to get TF1 to comply with trying to make things better and this was the only way left to do it. I'm not saying that refusing to go on the show was a good thing, but sometimes standing up for your principles is a priority you need to uphold.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:03 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Oh I respect her for standing up for her principles but still comes down to it's DALS's party, she and Gregoire have to follow their rules. You have to remember Gregoire is the one who walked out on Nathalie in the middle of the season. You don't make a choice like that and then expect everyone to be hugs & kisses when you show up at the final show.

I'd bet they'll give Gregoire another chance in 2015. If he pulls the same stunt again, he and Alizée will be history when it comes to the DALS show tour.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

Yeah, for their sake I hope this doesn't become a habit.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:34 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Not a very smart move on her part. Don't burn bridges with the people who found a way to make you relevant again. The public doesn't like divas with attitudes.

You and Gregoire walk out on stage, hand the trophy to the winner, you look very happy and gracious, period. It is the winners night not yours to grand stand.

It was very unprofessional on Alizée's part to have a temper-tantrum and walk out because she didn't get what she wanted. You didn't just hurt yourself you hurt Gregoire's reputation with the producers of the show.

Oh by the way me and Gregoire are working a TV show? After this story got out on what happened during DALS Finals night, good luck finding anyone at any of the Networks who'll put up with your diva attitude.

I thought she had grown up but obviously I was wrong she is still very immature for her age.

Anyone remember what the Producer/ Director of the Mademoiselle Juliet video said, he would never work with her again.

It cost a lot of money and egos to put up with the shenanigans of a prima donna. This is not the reputation Alizee wants, but it's out of the bag big time now. The business will suck it up when a star is making money, but not when her career is in a nose dive. If battles must be fought, a star is wise to fight that battle through a surrogate so as not to taint her own image. Get a reputation of being difficult and opportunities dry up fast. Alizee's public image has been a shy, charming, and beautiful young woman, now the public hears coming from behind the curtain the howl of a banshee. This is not a good turn of events. On top of all her other problems, she's going to have a tough time climbing out of this hole.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:39 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Keeping in mind that this recent article appears in a gossip magazine and has no confirmation, it does seem to be a possible scenario. It makes me wonder how certain her participation in the tour is. Of course the tour is a big money maker for the producers, and though Alizée has been mostly silent on social media these days, she does seem to be posting quite a bit about her and Grégoire's preparations for the tour. I think if it's not being required of her to do this , then the effort may be to stay on/return to the good side of the producers by helping to promote the tour. I think she with Grégoire are considered to be a draw for ticket sales.