Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-21-2008, 02:15 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I had a dream about Alizee last night. We bumped into each other at a movie theater and we started chatting. Her hair is like it is now and she wore a simple print dress. We sat together and enjoyed the movie and afterwards she invited me to her apartment.

I went in expecting to find a lavish executive style apartment but it wasn't. It was a very simple 2-bedroom. White walls with a few photos. Her daughter and husband were gone but there was toys on the floor and couch. We sat at the diningroom table and had coffee and talked about kids, marriage, music, dancing and just about anything else.

Then I woke up feeling very refreshed and rested. I thought about that dream for the rest of the day.
jermey and the kids are gone and all you could do is talk about those things?
Old 12-21-2008, 02:32 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
The kids ? did she have another kid in Rocket's dream ?
Old 12-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Today View Post
I can't find anyplace that lists how many votes each person has... however, I know that Alizee is in third right now.

This link http://people.premiere.fr/la_rating/glamVote/1273305/1 give a ranking of the contestants. (Alizee is number 1273305, its the one you just voteed for by clicking) This link could be used for voting quickly, however, I don't know if it changes on an hourly basis. In any case I can come back and tell you what her ranking is each day.

Alizee is in third place, VOTE!!!
She's in first now!!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:20 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
The kids ? did she have another kid in Rocket's dream ?
oops i meant kid not kids. sheesh nothing gets past by you guys!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I had a dream about Alizee last night. We bumped into each other at a movie theater and we started chatting. Her hair is like it is now and she wore a simple print dress. We sat together and enjoyed the movie and afterwards she invited me to her apartment.

I went in expecting to find a lavish executive style apartment but it wasn't. It was a very simple 2-bedroom. White walls with a few photos. Her daughter and husband were gone but there was toys on the floor and couch. We sat at the diningroom table and had coffee and talked about kids, marriage, music, dancing and just about anything else.

Then I woke up feeling very refreshed and rested. I thought about that dream for the rest of the day.
That's funny...I had a fairly long and involved dream early last week that Alizée featured prominently in, and almost immediately jumped out of bed to write it all down while it was still fresh in my mind so I wouldn't forget. (Ultimately decided not to share it, though, because it was embarassingly goofy and personal, and honestly didn't make a whole lot of sense.) It really captured my imagination and totally preoccupied me for days afterward.

I made a lot of goofy mistakes at work that week. Fortunately, everybody just assumed I had the flu, or something.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:54 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

This dream seemed very real even it shifted from scene to scene. I have no idea the name of the movie or anything about it. I do remember we spoke french which was remarkable to me as dreams go. She kept mixing english and french. Like she would try to say something in english and, when she couldn't find the words, she would say it in french. We met in front of the theater, then we sat next to each other, then we walked into her apartment and then we were sitting at the table with coffee in our hands.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:56 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This dream seemed very real even it shifted from scene to scene. I have no idea the name of the movie or anything about it. I do remember we spoke french which was remarkable to me as dreams go. She kept mixing english and french. Like she would try to say something in english and, when she couldn't find the words, she would say it in french. We met in front of the theater, then we sat next to each other, then we walked into her apartment and then we were sitting at the table with coffee in our hands.
I remember reading somewhere that one day, it might be possible to reproduce dreams and actually rewatch them like movies . How awesome would that be in a case like this?
Old 12-22-2008, 12:31 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
I remember reading somewhere that one day, it might be possible to reproduce dreams and actually rewatch them like movies . How awesome would that be in a case like this?
That's impossible ! How are we supposed to record something that is on our minds
Old 12-22-2008, 05:48 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Has anyone else noticed how strange it is to have someone speaking to you fluently in french in a dream if you don't know the language? Or any other time something would seem perfectly normal for another person to know, but then thinking back you realize it all came from your own mind and you don't have the slightest clue... Like things you know, but you know you shouldn't really know, y'know?

I had one where I was chatting with a friend about cars and he was spouting all sorts of technical information about engines. I don't know a thing about engines.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:45 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
Has anyone else noticed how strange it is to have someone speaking to you fluently in french in a dream if you don't know the language? Or any other time something would seem perfectly normal for another person to know, but then thinking back you realize it all came from your own mind and you don't have the slightest clue... Like things you know, but you know you shouldn't really know, y'know?

I had one where I was chatting with a friend about cars and he was spouting all sorts of technical information about engines. I don't know a thing about engines.
Non. Ce n'est pas bizarre du tout. C'est normal. En réalité, ce n'est pas vrai que ton ami t'ait parlé en français ou sur les moteurs.
That is, this is a facinating thing not because someone speaks to you in a language that you don't know. It's that you think the person is doing so to the point where you have a memory that it happened, even if you can't actually remember any words. It didn't actually happen. This tells us something about the way our logic is tied to emotion. You know something is correct not because it's correct, but because you feel that it is correct. You feel that you know something is correct. Usually in life that does correspond to reality, but often it does not. Look into how easy it is for memory to be tricked. If you can't remember a time when you were sure you remembered something having happened a certain way (she was wearing yellow maybe) and then you look at a photo (and she was actually wearing green maybe), I assure you, experiments have been done which can reliably show that people do not rememeber things as they happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
That's impossible ! How are we supposed to record something that is on our minds
I saw a video of a monkey that had an electrode implanted it it's brain that recorded the impulses of certain neurons and with training it was eventually able to control a robotic type arm solely with it's mind.
I don't know what that has to do with Alizée's hair, but it's pretty trippy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
Sounds like girl talk to me. What are they supposed to talk about?

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 12-22-2008 at 09:53 AM..