Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 03-29-2010, 11:40 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I'd love to help, but just like RA, my cellphone can't do this... Man, I feel so useless! Alizée, I have failed you again! *runs to room, slams doo, and cries for six hours
Old 03-30-2010, 01:21 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

It is amazing how many comments were there. I guess people really do pay attention to chartsinfrance. Or is it just because you all posted there already?
Anyway, I understand that some people really are bothered that Alizée has to be there, but it looked like certain people just hate her and are more on a mission to counter the positive comments than the other way around from what I read in the beginning. Either way, she has adherents and detractors. Oh well. She'll have to continue to deal with it.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
It is amazing how many comments were there. I guess people really do pay attention to chartsinfrance. Or is it just because you all posted there already?
Anyway, I understand that some people really are bothered that Alizée has to be there, but it looked like certain people just hate her and are more on a mission to counter the positive comments than the other way around from what I read in the beginning. Either way, she has adherents and detractors. Oh well. She'll have to continue to deal with it.
From what I was able to deduce from bablefish's translation, it looked like some people there (again) thought this was a marketing thing by her record company...

"ahem... to hell with them..."

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 03-31-2010, 01:03 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Question A Marketing Thing By The Record Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
From what I was able to deduce from bablefish's translation, it looked like some people there (again) thought this was a marketing thing by her record company...

"ahem... to hell with them..."
Hi, it's been a loooong couple days for me*, but I'm back here to re-bump this post, and try to reassure you AAm Members of a couple things:
1) This is not "a marketing thing from the record company", (or if it is, I don't know that, I'm not getting paid by them, and I don't even care);
2) No matter what it is, as Ed said "to hell with them!" I believe we should keep at this anyway. A very clever and very good friend of ours in France (Roman knows who I mean) thinks this CIF thing is still important. And That's Good Enough For Me!

Let me also say this - last night I was busy writing to some of our contacts at other Alizée fansites: Germany, India, Afrique du Sud's, Italy, and our great friends at Alizee-Latino. Suddenly (w/ huge thanks to Ronda), it's the Latinos that are now posting the most on ChartsInFrance! Nothing wrong with that, except that the number of English-language posts has fallen off.. That looks kinda BAD!

Why bad? Well get this: the video of Scruffy and Aron's special autograph session was posted on the Lillytown forum! There's a chance they're even going to be shown in a clip on the nightly news tomorrow! So now, more than ever, France KNOWS about us American fans. The Goddess Herself HAS responded to us, and her French fans know that, too. (And some of them really hate us for that, too!)

So as I see it, we've GOT to show that we really do support her now. Now because now is when the new CD is out, and so many of the French critics and French media are all nosing around for a story. WE can help sway that, so that they'll want to portray her as a SUCCESS story.

So SUPPORT ALIZEE! CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO GO ADD YOUR COMMENTS, COMPLIMENTS, OR JUST TO SAY "THANKS"!

it's actually easy! and it's the least we can do!

(*Not only was i up late last night, but now i'm here on a spring-break "vacation" today! I brought this trusty laptop with, but does anybody in the family let me use it? so i'm writing here late tonight, too.)

Last edited by Chuck; 03-31-2010 at 01:35 AM..
Old 03-31-2010, 11:50 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

well i finally got some time to post something without my parents coming into the room and telling me to get back to working on my projects .

So here's what I said, hopefully it's good:

Quote:
Alizée, what else can I say but thank you for all you have done for me and for every fan that's out there. Sadly I am from the United States and know little to no French and somewhat tight on money. So my chances of every seeing you on tour is very slim. I do have family in México and I could use that as an excuse to go to one of your concerts if you have one this summer . You really made many Americans happy with the private 30 minute autograph session to sign 50+ CDs for some lucky fans. Hope you come to America and check us out on AlizeeAmerica.com

Old 03-31-2010, 12:10 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Talking Keep on postin' (in France, that is)

Magical! Thanks, Bean! Very nice. Hey everyone, let's keep at this, it could really make a difference!
Old 03-31-2010, 12:52 PM

AfriqueDuSud is on a distinguished road

There some to be some dazed and confused french folks out there at the moment
Old 03-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueDuSud View Post
There some to be some dazed and confused french folks out there at the moment
sounds like there are some very bitter french folks out there as well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some random French Git...
cet album raconte surtout que son interprète est une simplette sans moindre charisme, sans talent, vide , niaise, insipide! une niaiseuse dont la production a sans doute décider de tenter le "tout pour le tout" pour essayer en vain de la faire perdurer! il y a quoi d'alizée là-dedans à part un souffle vocale nulissime?
franchement c'est nul et je l'affirme haut et fort...c'est NUL NUL NUL et j'ai honte pour la France d'avoir en ses rangs une benête pareille!
pis bon...toi qui écoute en boucle...alors écoute et arrête de poster des centaines de messages élogieux pour créer le buzz en faisant croire que les gens s'intéresse...ça va être un flop bien prévisible! qui est assez débile en 2010 d'acheter du alizée!! autant se taper les single de cindy sanders ou le best of des L5 !

Translation:

this album especially tells that its interpreter is a simplette without less charisma, without talent, empty, niaise, insipid! niaiseuse whose production has to undoubtedly decide to try the " very for the tout" to try in vain to make it perdurer! there is what d' geostrophic in it with share a breath vocal nulissime? frankly c' is null and I l' affirm and strong… c' high; is NULL NULL NULL and j' have shame for France d' to have in its rows a similar benête! worse good… you who listens in loop… then listening and stops poster of the hundreds of eulogistic messages to create the buzz while making believe that s' people; interest… that will be a quite foreseeable failure! who is rather weak in 2010 d' to buy the geostrophic one!! as much to type individual cindy sanders or the best off of L5!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 03-31-2010, 03:36 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I wrote a little bit on there as well

Quote:
The new album is really incredible. I really enjoy all of the songs on it, and I especially like the music video for Les Collines. I look forward to seeing more from Alizée, from interviews, to performances, tv spots, everything. Living in the United States makes this more difficult, I can't turn on my TV and see her talking about her latest album, or performing. Using a computer to get all this is no big deal, but I want to experience the action that the French and Mexican fans do, and be able to see and do all the things I mentioned above. I support her all the way, and I hope that one day I can go to an Alizée concert, here in the US, and I'm not the only one. We are here, and we are many

Fall06 - alizeeamerica.com -
Old 03-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Curses.. everyone is writing such long thoughtful comments! I shall have to wait until I have decent time to write just as eloquently.