Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2020, 12:13 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Alrighty…

Soooo…

IG posts!?

Absolutely…

Actually, there is an absolute utter “ton” of ‘em, for, as you know, the “little” lady, “her gorgeousness”, Alizée, is another year older, and, as always, her “nearest and dearest”, “her friends”, and her “most devoted fans”, take to the “social media”, en masse, to demonstrate their “love”, “affection”, and “admiration”, for her, and kind of… “pledge their fealty”, for yet another year…

Time, is short, and right now, I’m going to post the ones, that I personally think, are the most important to her…

<Will deal with the “rest”, later >

Now, we have seen the following shot before, but the sentiment that goes with this post… omigosh…

Aimer c’est tomber amoureux de la meme personne tous les jours! Je t’aime” roughly translates as “To love is to fall in love with the same person every day! I love you

Daaamnnn…

“Smooth”, or what!

<Sniffle>

Damn you Greg, that one almost made me "cry"…

Joyeux anniversaire a la meilleure des mamans”, roughly translates as “Happy birthday to the best mom

My two, most very favourite little ladies…

Is it just me, or, are they just… beautiful…

<Sigh>

<Seeing them together like that, does, however, make me feel… old >

<Sheesh >

Chaque année la tradition du dessin anniversaire” roughly translates as “Each year the tradition of the anniversary drawing

Now, this, this, is just ART, “manga style”, at it’s best…

Love it to absolute bits…

Now she has “applied” just a wee bit of “poetic” and “artistic license” here, but I feel, that mayhap, she has mostly got the “scale” of most of the “characters” there, just about “right”. Mostly…

<It’s probably just as well that it’s going to be highly unlikely that I’m ever going to see Corsica, for, after that last line, “Little miss Red Bandana Sandals”, Alizée, would probably “kick my ass”, on sight. >

So…

Alizée, from the person that is most likely your very “worst fan”, this unworthy “Old Wolf”, “Happy Birthday”...

Now, there is no “gift”, for the only thing I would have, to give, that would be, of any worth, to you, is, a “place”, in my “heart”, and “soul”…

The thing is, you’ve already had these “both”, for a long, long time, already…

So…

That’s, that…

< Always>

Y’all take care, be safe, “count your blessings”, and, enjoy…

<As always, with your masks on, of course >

Last edited by RedRafe; 08-22-2020 at 01:37 AM..