Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I still think Les Collines can be performed well, it's just not a dancing song. It's more of a move your hips and shoulders around song....
Old 04-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Dancing isn't that essential. When she performed Parlet Tout Bas, she was just sitting down.

Old 04-09-2010, 03:19 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

We all saw what happened with MJ when she was sitting down, compared to standing up.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:38 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

In all likelyhood, it would be Les Collines unless another single came along before. She performed Les Collines live already and there's that video so you can get some idea of what it might be like.
By the way, even if Alizée likes to maintain some privacy in her life and even if she was at one time shy, I do not think I'd call her very guarded and secretive now. It just depends on the context. She openly talked about her family on that recent radio program and has said stuff in the past to.
Clearly Alizée doesn't really seem to have the exhibitionist quality that many in the entertainment business do, but I think it's more that she tries to compartmentalize her career and not give it too much attention than that she's particularly guarded. Some celebrity performers get to be that because they just go all out and really go for it with their careers, but Alizée does not. She has long since reached the stage where she has enough interest that she could get people's interest all the time and thus give everything to her career. But that's not what she wants to do. So, she appears far less "hungry" in her career than so many young people seeking as much fame as they can get.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-09-2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
So, she appears far less "hungry" in her career than so many young people seeking as much fame as they can get.
Especially since she started at a young age and saw what most of the world had for her to see. I mean hey, most American artists start in their 20's and stop by 40 or so...But hopefully Lilly goes until her vocal pipes have taken on too much awesomeness and withered down(never)
Old 04-09-2010, 11:14 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, remember, she is pretty much running her ow career at this point. She is making the decisions. Not MF. Not LB. She is able to be whatever she wants, and reveal what she wants, and guard what she wants. She isn't following another person's plan. Not that that plan didn't work, but it worked better for 15-18 Alizée than 23-25 Alizée. The current plan is much better for 25 Alizée.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, remember, she is pretty much running her ow career at this point. She is making the decisions. Not MF. Not LB. She is able to be whatever she wants, and reveal what she wants, and guard what she wants. She isn't following another person's plan. Not that that plan didn't work, but it worked better for 15-18 Alizée than 23-25 Alizée. The current plan is much better for 25 Alizée.
True True...She is doing a mighty fine job of being 25 Alizée
Old 04-10-2010, 09:20 AM

SDB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
  • Grégoire
  • Christophe Mae
  • Alizée
  • Chimène Badi
  • Julie Zenatti
  • Christophe Willem
  • Nolwenn Leroy
  • Amel Bent
  • Marc Lavoine
  • Emmanuel Moire
  • Pascal Obispo
  • Florent Pagny
  • Lara Fabian
  • Frederic Francois
  • Raphael
interesting names on that list, maybe it's time to find out how my digicorder works
Old 04-20-2010, 07:21 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

"TF1 RENONCE AU RETOUR DE STARS A DOMICILE.

Il y a quelques semaines, jeanmarcmorandini.com vous avait annoncé, en exclusivité, que TF1 travaillait en exclusivité au retour de l'émission "Stars à domicile".

Après plusieurs semaines sur le projet, la Une aurait renoncé à remettre cette émission, qui était présentée par Flavie Flament, à l'antenne.

Selon le Parisien, à TF1 certains animateurs avaient même postulé pour l’animer, mais pas vraiment persuadée du succès de son retour, TF 1 a également renoncé devant la difficulté à trouver des stars de variétés pour aller chanter chez les gens."

Tf1 give up...

They say they don't believe anymore in the concept and tell that they had a lot of difficulties to find stars who accept to sing in people's house...

(what?? With musical industry crisis, and lack of musical show in France, that's seems really strange to me that those stars did react this way...)

Old 04-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
"TF1 RENONCE AU RETOUR DE STARS A DOMICILE.

Il y a quelques semaines, jeanmarcmorandini.com vous avait annoncé, en exclusivité, que TF1 travaillait en exclusivité au retour de l'émission "Stars à domicile".

Après plusieurs semaines sur le projet, la Une aurait renoncé à remettre cette émission, qui était présentée par Flavie Flament, à l'antenne.

Selon le Parisien, à TF1 certains animateurs avaient même postulé pour l’animer, mais pas vraiment persuadée du succès de son retour, TF 1 a également renoncé devant la difficulté à trouver des stars de variétés pour aller chanter chez les gens."

Tf1 give up...

They say they don't believe anymore in the concept and tell that they had a lot of difficulties to find stars who accept to sing in people's house...

(what?? With musical industry crisis, and lack of musical show in France, that's seems really strange to me that those stars did react this way...)

It's bit surprising. I mean how stars didn't accept to sing in people house. That would help them only. People will feel that stars are like them only and closer to them. That can be like a emotional attachment with their listeners and help them to increase their popularity.

Whatever may be the case, it was disappointing.