Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-27-2018, 09:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, if anybody cared to look through your posts, your fanship and loyalty to Alizee would never be in question.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it looks more and more like this trip to Ajaccio will happen. Up until a couple of days ago, I had a situation at work where though there was a schedule posted at work, I found out it wasn't in the computer. I got that straightened out yesterday.

The next glitch was getting a hotel They were booking up fast. I told one of the owners of the Chez Paulo restaurant my plans for visiting Ajaccio. The owner sent me a message saying she'd book me a room.

I had checked booking.com to see how many rooms would be available at the hotel Albion ( a person there is related to the people who runs the Chez Paulo restaurant) and according to them, only 2 were left. I was worried it might sell out, but I was informed the reservation was made this morning. I now have to over come another obstacle and that is there were only a few seats available on the flights. So tonight, I have to book 2 flights.

Once I do that, I can say for sure, I'll be going.

So I want members who want t shirts or sweat shits to let me know very soon, what size shirt they want. I also want them to send me a jpeg by Monday for reasons I mentioned before.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:46 AM

Time is quickly flying by and I still have a million things to do, but I hope to leave for Corsica, a week from this monday. If anyone is interested in getting a t shirt or sweat shirt from the A&G dance studio, please let me know soon.

I'm guessing a t shirt would cost about 15 euros and a sweatshirt around 30 euros.

I'm hoping if she isn't there to drop off an envelope with a picture from each person who buys a shirt. The picture will be one of their choosing and they can send it to me and I'll have them printed out locally. I need these jpegs to be sent to me by monday. Please send them to my e-mail that's available when you send me a message here.

I'm hoping she'll sign the person's name of course along with her own and I want people to keep the name that they want signed very simple to make it easier for her.

I also want people to tell me the shirt size they want. European sizes tend to run kind of small. So what I might do is I take a large, I'll ask to try on a shirt and if I find a large is too small for me, I will get the next size up and up the sizes by one of any shirts that are ordered, unless someone insists that their size remain unchanged.

So far I'm only getting three. The fewer I get, the simpler it will be for me.

I also want to point out I wont present any photos to her that I might think would be embarrassing to her such as some of the pictures taken of her in the blue JPVA dress or the JEAM outfit that focused on a certain part of her anatomy.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-07-2018 at 11:29 AM..
Old 09-07-2018, 04:33 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Or a screen shot of her when her dress road up on DALS.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Or a screen shot of her when her dress road up on DALS.
or that!!!

EDIT: Though it would be funny to show her that picture (privately) and see the reaction on her face!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-07-2018 at 07:08 PM..
Old 09-08-2018, 09:44 AM

Are you sure you'd want to take the chance of being outed as a dirty old man.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:57 AM

Hey I was just a spectator filming the show like over two thousand other people were doing. In fact Jenny filmed the same scene I did except she was zoomed in and I was zoomed out. How many people do you see on Facebook, posting those revealing pictures from JPVA over and over again? Do you ever see me posting those types of pictures? Even in my videos, I work hard to avoid them.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:35 PM

Just teasing you.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:41 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

He was talking about DALS!
Old 09-09-2018, 05:23 PM

I was thinking of the Les Enfoires 'moment'. Though she obviously knew about what happened in DALS, and though she realized at the moment what happened in Les Enfoires, I think she thought she had gotten away with one in L.E., so it would be funny to see the reaction on her face.