Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Alizée Lover!!!

Steven0022 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Again, the 20 second clip is fine...a good marketing strategy to build hype. A full leak release is bad. I want no part of it. And if you really care about or Lili, you should shun those who have it. Don't give into your selfish desires. Wait for the planned release. It will build character (waiting is a virtue for many things in life), you will feel better about yourself, and you will be doing your part to help or Lili...which in the much bigger picture will give us more in the long run than ruining it all in short-sighted selfishness.
"QFE"!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

I just found out about the clip and OMG IT IS LILI!!!!!!!

I don't know whether I want to cry from happiness or scream out in joy. I have this huge smile on my face, and I am so freakin excited and happy and ecstatic. Every time I listen to it I get flooded with these emotions. This is really her. This is our beloved Lili. I am getting to hear something new from her, and it is so awsome. I am not going to sleep tonight. I feel like I have been injected with a huge amount of energy and pure happiness. This is Lili!

LILI'S Back, YOUPIDOU!!!

Last edited by Tye; 08-23-2007 at 11:22 PM..
Old 08-23-2007, 11:19 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
I don't know whether I want to cry from happiness or scream out in joy.
Who said you had to pick one?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:24 PM

panzerkiller is on a distinguished road

could someone send me the clip please? sorry,it's been asked a ton
Old 08-23-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Who said you had to pick one?
I am having an emotional overload. I don't even think I can stand up. I am basicly slush right now. This must be close to how it feels when a girl says she will marry you. I have never felt this excited. I feel like I have been reunited with a friend I thought was gone forever. I knew her single was about to come out, but I could not have even imagined how exciting it was going to be. I can't even explain how excited I am. No words can do justice to explain how excited I am. I can't stop listening to the clip. I love the style, and the music, and of course Lili's beautiful voice which sounds absolutely stunning. It's rythm is out of this world. It so easy to dance to. I am actually dancing. This something I never do. Lili's back, youpidou!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so...Lili and it is so awsome! She has really developed into her own, and I couldn't be happier for her. Lili you rock, and I am so happy that you are back!

Last edited by Tye; 08-23-2007 at 11:39 PM..
Old 08-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
I am having an emotional overload. I don't even think I can stand up. I am basicly slush right now. This must be close to how it feels when a girl says she will marry you. I have never felt this excited. I feel like I have been reunited with a friend I thought was gone for good. I knew her single was about to come out, but I could not have even imagined how exciting it was going to be. I can't even explain how excited I am. No words can do justice to explain how excited I am. Lili's back, youpidou!!!!!!!!!!!
So I guess we can take you for one of those that will completely lose all verbal and mental capacity should you ever come across the genuine article in the flesh, then.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:43 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Hey, can someone send me the link/file? I missed the preview.

Thanks,
Greg
Old 08-23-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
So I guess we can take you for one of those that will completely lose all verbal and mental capacity should you ever come across the genuine article in the flesh, then.
I thought I could handle it, and would be able to remain functional. But now I know that if I come across Lili my legs are going give out and I am going to hit the floor like a bag of sand. I will not pass out by I will lose all function of motor skills. While I am on the floor crying with pure joy though I will be the happiest person on the planet.

I never truly understood how exciting music could be until now. I always wondered how people where able to get so excited at concerts and jump and dance for an entire concert. Now I truly understnd how this is possible. I am so pumped. I was excited when I found Lili, but this dwarfs that by so much. If I was at her concert right now I would be screaming louder and jumping higher than any fan girl or boy. I know now more than ever that I am a huge Lili fan. Not just a fan, but a huge fan.

When she has her next concert I will be taking a trip to France. When Lili has a concert I am going.

Last edited by Tye; 08-24-2007 at 12:24 AM..
Old 08-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Un-rêve

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
I believe a short clip of a song is not a problem for publishers and artists. It is a means to build excitement...sort of like a movie trailer. However, a full leaked clip is bad. Bad for publishers...and ultimately bad for the artist. In other words, a full leak hurts our Lili.

Wait for the planned release. It will build character (waiting is a virtue for many things in life), you will feel better about yourself, and you will be doing your part to help or Lili...which in the much bigger picture will give us more in the long run than ruining it all in short-sighted selfishness.
I'm with you all the way OGRE and the fact is the full version has been leaked, so that's bad!
What I'm gonna do is buy Alizée's single in multiple copies and if you buy a couple of copies and maybe everyone else does Lili will be a success and that will make up for the wrong doing of leaking the whole song.

BTW.If you don't believe me, I'll post a pic in the Alizée collections thread to prove I'm for real!
Old 08-23-2007, 11:50 PM

B_M_E is on a distinguished road

Here we go people, it is already on youtube haha just the preview though

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=92IM46jGcaE