Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-19-2008, 12:17 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I agree. Her Grace is a talented actress. You can see it in the early scenes of the Moi . . . Lolita video, and also in the Mademoiselle Juliette video although not as clearly. I like the rumor of her appearing on the Mexican TV show and hope that's true, even if it's just for a cameo appearance.

I'm also glad to see that the concert is being filmed. We can all look forward to a new concert DVD eventually, after the tour is finished and they have time to select the best footage.

And -- I believe it's now possible to say that Alizée has done well enough with her return, both in concert attendance and in CD sales, that her career will continue. So we may look forward to more new music -- and who knows, perhaps a movie career in due course? -- in years to come.
Deepwaters, I think you're being a bit optimistic about all of this acting stuff
Old 06-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Maybe she could do a cameo similar to that of Mariah Carey in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan"

I'd jump and prance around.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:53 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

More pics of the June 17th event from rcs.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 06-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Faded into Gray

Wowsers! That's a beautiful audience seating, the lighting, the curtain effects, the balcony!

God, all those mobile phones on the second picture, WOW! That's a very classy concert, I mean half of the Dream Theater concerts I went to had no comfy chairs, or chairs at that...

You guys must all be so happy.

Where do I buy a chair like the one on the 5th picture, oh my she looks like a goddess in that one, the curly hair to sport, sitting upon a big purple chair with an entangling vine effect.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:10 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Wowsers! That's a beautiful audience seating, the lighting, the curtain effects, the balcony!

God, all those mobile phones on the second picture, WOW! That's a very classy concert, I mean half of the Dream Theater concerts I went to had no comfy chairs, or chairs at that...

Where do I buy a chair like the one on the 5th picture, oh my she looks like a goddess in that one, the curly hair to sport, sitting upon a big purple chair with an entangling vine effect.
lol barret, calm down, or lay off the sugar, those kinds of theatres are very common.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:16 AM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
lol barret, calm down, or lay off the sugar, those kinds of theatres are very common.

First timer for me, most theaters im used to is open floor, headbanging to John Petrucci riffs, and pot smokers in the back.

I'm entering unfamiliar territory...
Old 06-19-2008, 01:44 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

so was there a standing area where they removed the seats or what?
Old 06-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Faded into Gray

Well from one of the pics on the first page, I think there was a standing section. For a second I thought that lucky guy was wearing an FC Barcelona Jersey, how did they pick him anyway, did she personally choose from the random crowd, or just a specific section, or was the location pre-chosen before the concert.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:00 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post

If you could see all the huge monitors with closeups like I did tonight, you'd be saying in every one. She was right on everything tonight. Her performance was maybe even better. But they did go quicker with very little time between songs. The concert went too fast, but it doesn't matter even though I was way over to the side and in row V.
Viva la Lili!
Man, if you were there you'd be wishing you were Mexican. She played up to the crowd so much and the lucky devil who got on stage once again, but this time Zeus. He tied an Alizee-Mexico bracelet on her arm while she was singing L'Effet. She's never done all this for any crowd or any fans before. She's really working it. Chiquita my baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
so was there a standing area where they removed the seats or what?
No, there were chairs all the way up, but the second row was short; so, many people in the first and second rows could get right up to the stage for reaching up to Alizée when she was reaching down. There were security lined up there. In fact, one security guard had to crawl up backward onto the stage to block the crowd who was getting a little too frisky with Alizée (or so she, the guard, thought).

Merci Fanny
Old 06-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Faded into Gray

Seems like a great time you all had, I mean considering it's sort of like a get-together of Fans United seeing a magical lady. Guess that adds to the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Man, if you were there you'd be wishing you were Mexican. She played up to the crowd so much and the lucky devil who got on stage once again, but this time Zeus. He tied an Alizee-Mexico bracelet on her arm while she was singing L'Effet. She's never done all this for any crowd or any fans before. She's really working it. Chiquita my baby!

Oh yeah I'll, tell you something...I think you'll understand...
Oh and i'll, tell you that something....
...Lucky devil got to hold her hand...

Last edited by TheBarrett; 06-19-2008 at 02:05 AM..