Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Uk Member

iolaus_uk is on a distinguished road

Oh its so nice seeing some old names around still .
I am a quite member that has not been around much the last year.
Met some of the guys in paris a few years back.
It feels so nice being back,Still the nice forum I remember .
Old 04-29-2011, 03:04 AM

Monro is on a distinguished road

Alizee is pretty.

Last edited by Monro; 05-13-2011 at 10:59 AM..
Old 05-08-2011, 11:48 PM

len56 is on a distinguished road

Haha, wow, I signed up here like 2 weeks ago, wondered where the confirmation email was, couldn't see it, and gave up. checked my spam folder today by accident and saw it in there! then i came here only to see some nice admin activated my account for me (thanks! . This has never happened with Gmail for me, Alizée must be really awful

I'll just copy what I posted at Alizée-forum (seems like lots of people are members on both sites)
Hey guys, nice to meet you! I'm from Canada (and I can speak/understand a little french =) ) I'm basically the same age now as she is in her JEAM videos.

I first saw Alizée a little under a month ago, someone posted a picture of her somewhere, and I just searched her on youtube. I saw this video first (JEAM):
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ceSxEjwXHcM
20 seconds in, I thought "wow, she's hot" ... 40 seconds in, I thought, "WOW, no, she's perfect"

I can't even call her 'hot' anymore, that sounds disgraceful (and plus, I'm classy :P) I've never seen anything that gorgeous. Absolutely svelte. Plus, the way she moves, -hard to explain- I mean, she shakes her tail at the camera at that AWESOME 3:00 minute mark , it's not very subtle, but somehow it's graceful instead of slutty. =)

I feel bad I missed out on that 2003 time-period (I was too young to like girls at that time anyway :P)

Now, after seeing some interviews, I like her as a person too, she's just adorable.

She's practically flawless, except for her tattoos; I mean the gecko is fine, and even cute, but all the other ones are a bit too much (why cover up something so beautiful? ). Otherwise, I can't stop looking at her and getting anrgy, because there is nothing wrong with her xD.

Favorite songs (in order) are J'en Ai Marre, Moi Lolita, A Contre-Courante

Pretty sure I've heard Moi Lolita on the radio on the radio in Europe before (it randomly brings back memories, lol, and I travel there a lot)

I like all of her first 3 albums, but her 4th is not really my style (and I'm guessing thats the same for lots of her fans, because of the poor sales) :/

I heard a rumor her 5th is going to be 'back to basics' or something? I understand she can't do super-sexy now like MCÉ, since she's a mom (she still looks gorgeous, so she could do it if she wanted too, and I definitely wouldn't mind ), but maybe have a lighter style like Psychédélices.

sorry for writing so much! anyway, glad to be here!
Old 05-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Merci Alizée

Welcome to the forum len56 and Monro.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:16 AM

ferb96 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone I signed up here like 2 months ago but only now did i notice this off-topic discussions
Old 08-14-2011, 10:07 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone! So, I joined about 15 minutes to this forum . I'm fan since autumn 2008. And, I can see, here is many known guys from international forum. Well, let's do better living, people!
Old 08-14-2011, 10:47 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
Hello everyone! So, I joined about 15 minutes to this forum . I'm fan since autumn 2008. And, I can see, here is many known guys from international forum. Well, let's do better living, people!
Welcome Finnishguy.

I was wondering why did you create account again and what happened to your last account because I'm familiar with your username.

But now realized that you were not a member of AAm earlier, rather I saw you on AF.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:37 PM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Welcome Finnishguy.

I was wondering why did you create account again and what happened to your last account because I'm familiar with your username.

But now realized that you were not a member of AAm earlier, rather I saw you on AF.
Yeap, I'm member of AF since March
Old 08-21-2011, 03:58 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone. I recently discovered Alizée about 5-6 months ago. I figured if I were still interested in her by her birthday, I would sign up.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:05 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to AAm forum, WhiteFeather and Finnishguy. I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as we do!

Tags
alizée gifs