Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-21-2020, 11:34 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Can anyone translate this little part of the interview. I have the rest translated but that part is missing.
I added with red subtitles a few words that i recognize but the rest is a mystery to me

Alizée - 2003-03-15 - Reportage - Histoires D'un Retour Attendu - FanDe - M6 part 4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wqi...ew?usp=sharing
Old 05-21-2020, 11:57 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Can anyone translate this little part of the interview. I have the rest translated but that part is missing.
I added with red subtitles a few words that i recognize but the rest is a mystery to me

Alizée - 2003-03-15 - Reportage - Histoires D'un Retour Attendu - FanDe - M6 part 4

At the end she says "No, it is impossible in the US", which makes this interview very interesting!
I think she is explaining why she didn't sing there, but that's everything I can understand. :/
Old 05-21-2020, 09:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
At the end she says "No, it is impossible in the US", which makes this interview very interesting!
I think she is explaining why she didn't sing there, but that's everything I can understand. :/
Corrrect me if I'm wrong, but I believe there were 4 different parts to this interview and subtitles were provided by who I'm not sure for all four, but it seems that section where she talks about the U.S. was left out. If that's true......why?

I had a young lady who used to live in Paris do a bunch of translations for me such as Dals and Saga. I think I asked her about this part, but I'll have to look through my files.
Old 05-24-2020, 11:58 AM

Do you recognize anyone in this video?

Old 05-24-2020, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Do you recognize anyone in this video?

I was going to post when they appeared in this video, but that would take too much time for a post that already will take a while, so I'll just post the names of faces I recognized, along with the "other" performance I recognize them from;

In this great imo performance of Dernier Danse in 2015, there were 4 female singers who took part in it. Of these 4, 3 were in this tribute video.

Zazie, Claire Keim, Liane Foly, then Natasha St-Pier performed Dernier Danse in that order. Zazie was first and I thought did a good job, Claire was not in the tribute video but did an awesome job with the L E song. Here's a youtube link to the song but it's a fan video and doesn't do it justice.

Another L E performance I remember Foley for was "Toi et Moi";

Pascal Obispo has appeared in Les Enfoires a number of times. Here's a video taken by Jenny.

In this L E show, Alizee steals his hat,

Nikos Aliagas
I guess his official roll has been as an emcee. He's met Alizee on a number of occasions;

Alizee Nikos St Tropez.jpg

Marie-Claude Pietragalla who was a famous dancer in France and one of the judges in Dals.

Titoff from Dals who at the 1:06:00 mark I thought made an ass of himself and wouldn't shut up during Alizee's moment.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Fs...ew?usp=sharing

Natasha St-Pier who has performed with Alizee a few times.....

and of course.........Alizée!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-24-2020 at 06:13 PM..
Old 05-24-2020, 06:42 PM

Oh, wow... Actually my question was ironic and I was just referring to Alizée. I didn't want to make you spend a lot of time on this post.
But, I have to say that I'm "glad" you did because I didn't know some of the videos you posted, so I appreciate this little extract of your personal Alizée encyclopedia.
Thank you as always!

Edit:

By the way, I have been lately interested in Alizée's Les enfoires appearances and now I understand why some of you guys want her to be in the show again (I mean apart from the fact that now any public exhibition of Alizée would be a great thing). She feels very comfortable on that stage and it's fun to see her playful nature among other people.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 05-24-2020 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-24-2020, 06:46 PM

It was an interesting puzzle for me, trying to figure out who the pictures were of where many didn't have the make up on they wear on stage.
Old 05-25-2020, 03:50 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzaXq2LNggE

Everyone here has probably seen this performance, but this is the HIGHEST quality version I've ever found of it. 1080p 60fps.

Its the L'Alize performance at Top of the Pops.
Old 05-25-2020, 03:56 AM

failax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzaXq2LNggE

Everyone here has probably seen this performance, but this is the HIGHEST quality version I've ever found of it. 1080p 60fps.

Its the L'Alize performance at Top of the Pops.
Incredibile quality!Thanks!

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 05-25-2020, 08:09 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
By the way, I have been lately interested in Alizée's Les enfoires appearances and now I understand why some of you guys want her to be in the show again (I mean apart from the fact that now any public exhibition of Alizée would be a great thing). She feels very comfortable on that stage and it's fun to see her playful nature among other people.
Les Enfoires was like a whole other chapter of Alizee's career. Of course my focus is Alizee, but there is a lot of other talented performers in the shows. The music is not all French, and there are a number of songs with Alizee singing in English with that cute French accent.

Les Enfoires 2008 is probably my favorite. It was a high energy show with a young and playful Alizee. Taking videos by phone was not widespread at that time, so there was a lot of audience participation. Celine Dion was a performer that year, the only year she participated in the 2000's. Another guest was Karen Mulder, a French Victoria's Secret runway model of the 90's. Many English songs sung that year.

A close second was 2013. Alizee had that wavy black hair and she was just gorgeous. She also had a lot of stage time in that show, probably the most compared to others. Then comes 2011.

Those are my top three, with special mention given to LE 2012.

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube