Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-17-2018, 06:17 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2018-10-13]Secret Fashion Show - Puebla MX

Alizée is returning to Mexico October 13, 2018 in an unspecified capacity.

37512110_10160754280655574_3400144785825071104_n.jpg
Old 08-17-2018, 09:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well the poster says among other things...concerts.....performance, so I'd have to think she is going to sing. Of course that may depend on what happens in Warsaw?
Old 08-17-2018, 01:11 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I had this posted on my FaceBook page. I have no idea what Alizee is saying. Can anyone translate? Something about October.

https://www.facebook.com/PatriciaHer...5512939789420/
Old 08-17-2018, 01:39 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I had this posted on my FaceBook page. I have no idea what Alizee is saying. Can anyone translate? Something about October.

She uploaded 2 videos, one in english for the show in poland and this one in spanish for mexico. She just said where and when she will peform and she would like to invite us for the show.

Last edited by kulli; 08-17-2018 at 01:46 PM..
Old 08-17-2018, 02:40 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

In spanish "Hola amigos soy su amiga Alizée y los espero en el secret fashion show este 13 de octubre en bodegas del molino puebla, saludos !"

In english "Hello, i'm your friend Alizée and i hope to see you at the secret fashion show this october 13th in bodegas del molino, puebla, greetings !"
Old 08-17-2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsel Di Meo View Post
In spanish "Hola amigos soy su amiga Alizée y los espero en el secret fashion show este 13 de octubre en bodegas del molino puebla, saludos !"

In english "Hello, i'm your friend Alizée and i hope to see you at the secret fashion show this october 13th in bodegas del molino, puebla, greetings !"
Thank you Edsel. Do you have any idea where "bodegas del molino, puebla" is located? Does this sound like she is going to South America?
Old 08-17-2018, 04:07 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thank you Edsel. Do you have any idea where "bodegas del molino, puebla" is located? Does this sound like she is going to South America?
Yeah it's in Mexico

http://www.google.co.ve/search?q=bod...obile&ie=UTF-8

Edit:

Last edited by Edsel Di Meo; 08-17-2018 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-18-2018, 06:02 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

So far, we don't know if she will sing at this event then. Maybe she will will be a judge, if fashion shows have judges.
Old 08-19-2018, 09:33 AM

The name of the event is--I believe--a take-off of the Victoria Secret Fashion show, but they are billing themselves as having the best carnival costumes. The venue is a restaurant, however, on Google maps, the Hacienda las Bodegas del Molina looks like a pretty large place. The poster is advertising "200 artists." I'm thinking those are mostly models. The street leading up to it looks like an alley. It doesn't appear large enough to handle two-way traffic. There is hardly any parking. Certainly not enough for two hundred artists, let alone an audience. I'm concerned that I might be looking at the wrong place on Google.

I don't know what Alizée's role is. It doesn't say she will sing. She might be a model or a commentator. It appears she has brushed up on her Spanish.

I live in San Antonio, so not far from the Mexican border, but 900 miles from Puebla. This might be the closest Alizée will ever come to my hometown, so I was thinking of going down there. The problem is there are a lot of unknowns. If Alizée is a model who will spend no more than a minute or two on the walkway, I don't think that would be worth the cost or the trouble of flying to Puebla. I'm also a little antsy about traveling in Mexico because of all the gangsters. American tourists are regularly kidnaped for ransom and Trump's taking children from Hispanic parents and locking the kids in cages isn't winning us any friends down Mexico way. I'm not entirely confident Alizée will even go to Mexico. She might just be advertising the event. I called the Hacienda las Bodegas del Molina on the telephone for information, but couldn't get anyone who spoke English. I don't know if the event is sold out or how to get tickets if it's not. For the moment, everything is on hold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SZgVP0fGv8

Old 08-19-2018, 04:41 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

https://www.instagram.com/sfsoficial2018/ If you subscribe you can read those blue messages. If you translate them, they may give us more information.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sfsal.jpg (95.5 KB, 86 views)