Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
Maybe you can invite Jessica to the live chat. I believe she is a member here. Her screen name is "Alizeeclochette".
That's a very good point. Though I haven't seen her around here in ages, it would probably be nice to drop her a line before we do this.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:12 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
That's a very good point. Though I haven't seen her around here in ages, it would probably be nice to drop her a line before we do this.
I've been thinking about that, and have meant to drop her a line through her website...but like I said before, I'm crazy, crazy busy this week dealing with work and some family-related nonsense. (And nonsense it is, trust me. )

I'll see if I can steal a few minutes today on my lunch to contact her--if, um, I get to take a lunch today--but if somebody could also take it upon themselves to invite her, I'd appreciate it greatly.

(EDIT: Managed to steal away for a few minutes during a meeting to "go to the bathroom", kekeke! Message sent!)

Haven't had a chance to read through her review--which was awesome of you guys to post, thank you very much--but I'll make sure to catch up before the chat.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Ruroshen; 02-17-2009 at 04:31 PM..
Old 02-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Thanks alot for posting grains of gold like these, really appreciated by lazy people who haven't read through all the ancient Alizée lore yet (Me that is ).

I'm going to try my best to come up with insightful stuff for the chat but something tells me this one is going to be tough, competition-wise. You guys seem to struggling holding it all back

I got the feeling this one will be totally Roxxor-KrAxx00r-ûber-to-the-loomer awesome!

My anticipations, beyond the tree tops

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:54 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
Maybe you can invite Jessica to the live chat. I believe she is a member here. Her screen name is "Alizeeclochette".
Well, that's not impossible, there many ways to contact Jessica. But, if we manage to contact her, the main idea should be to invite her to join the chat, right?
Then I believe there is a little difference in time between France and América, maybe we should wait until we get a response , I mean, it would be fantastic to have her presence there, right?
Just an idea.

*EDIT* already sent her a message, though Im not sure if she is gonna read it before saturday .

Last edited by edgar93; 02-17-2009 at 08:19 PM..
Old 02-19-2009, 02:41 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well, whether or not one wants to do this commentary or even is interested in Alizée, one should ready that report from Jessica. That was really quite incredible. It seems she was really a very good person to pick. So much love for our Lili. I wish I could have been her friend - Jessica that is, but of course Alizée too. Well, I would have to have been younger, but that's beside the point. And then there's the concert report. I haven't even gotten to that. Man, it makes me think 2003 must have been the best darn year ever. Of course for me, that would be maybe the second half of '07 to first half '08 because that's when I became such a fan of Alizée and had my adventures, though they don't quite compare in Alizée density to Jessica's adventure.

Edit: you know, it's a little late to be bringing this up, less than two days before, but we never really agreed on a source of these shows. I have the Merci Alizée vol. 2 disk 2 which I watch it on. And I have files too. If the edits were a little different we could end up not being in sync. Any opinions? Also, I don't have translation files. Were we supposed to?

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 02-20-2009 at 01:05 AM..
Old 02-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Don't wait up for me, I might not be able to make it today.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Don't wait up for me, I might not be able to make it today.
Ack! I hope you do wind up making it--I still want to hear the story of what you like so much about the 2003 episode! (No worries if you can't, though--real life comes first, of course.)

Sorry that I haven't given everybody their homework assignment for this one--between work, family stuff, and editing together the podcast for the last chat party, it's been a crazy, crazy week. Judging from the last few, though, we ought to have plenty to talk about.

So we're a go for today at 4pm EST/1pm PST! If anybody needs assistance with downloading and setting up Ventrilo, you can find a whole bunch of info in the first post of the En Concert commentary thread, including a tutorial video that walks you through it step by step.

Also, a reminder to everybody courtesy of Jung that the Vent server info has changed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Hostname IP: missouri.ventriloservers.biz
Port Number: 3798
Remember, if you have any questions, problems or concerns, you can always PM me here, or jump into the chat on the Vent server, and we'll do our best to walk you through it!

Oh, and as with all of these chat parties, a few guidelines, if you don't mind:

1) Let's try and keep the language PG, if we could please. 'Damn' and 'crap' are probably alright, but nothing stronger if we can avoid it, OK? No F-bombs, please.

2) Everyone's opinion is valid. It's perfectly OK to disagree and debate--I'm honestly counting on at least a little friendly debate tomorrow--but please remember we're all friends, and this is supposed to be fun.

3) As a follow-up to number 2, please don't slam other people unnecessarily. This is not a vehicle to air your grievances about others. Especially people who aren't participating. Really especially for people who aren't even members of AAm. This applies specifically to people whose names start with 'Ice' and end with 'guru'. I don't even want to hear the name mentioned, please. Thank you.

4) An addendum to number 3, but important enough to warrent its own number: no slamming of the J-man, please. I get that some people don't like him, that's cool, but I think he's an alright bloke...and apparently, so does Lili. Let's keep it light and friendly, OK?

Thanks guys! Can't wait to see everybody there!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
...10 full grown men crying over voice-com for watching 2 girls hugging each other.
LOL Yes, that is how it is except that when you are talking with people in a commentary the emotion does not quite come up the same way as when just watching it alone. But yes, this is a funny and accurate description of Alizée's effect. I don't think she really understands that and non fans wouldn't get it, but that's almost like a slogan or something.

Thanks for being there guys. It was fun to meet and talk with you all yet again. I think we just like chating too. Once again we went hours beyond the actual video we were watching.

So, Moscow and try to do some research to have more to discuss. Ok.
And get a microphone!

Merci Fanny
Old 02-21-2009, 10:17 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
the emotion does not quite come up the same way as when just watching it alone.
Agreed .

Quote:
So, Moscow and try to do some research to have more to discuss. Ok.
And get a microphone!
Sorry for not showing up guys, something else popped-up . I usually prefer to stay and home and browse the forums than anything else, but this time I had no option.

And about the next time, wasn't it going to be FunTV interview?
Old 02-22-2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Agreed .

Sorry for not showing up guys, something else popped-up . I usually prefer to stay and home and browse the forums than anything else, but this time I had no option.

And about the next time, wasn't it going to be FunTV interview?
Well, I guess we can take a poll, but I think we were trying to do an old video then a newer video and back. Although, I think we figured on saving Les Enfoirés until March 22 so we could get all 4 of them together, though we'll have to not slack off on preparing for that one since it's a lot of material to go through and organize and some of us might be going to Paris for the concert... So, if anyone really wants to do it differently, speak up.

Otherwise, I guess we could do Fun tv le 5 avril 2 weeks later. hmm. I am impatient for everything so I am not good to decide.

Merci Fanny

Tags
chat party, commentary, podcast, stars à domicile