Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Hello everyone,

As most of you are aware that tomorrow, 4th July is the 10th anniversary of the release Alizée's first single Moi... Lolita.

We are going to organize a chat party on this occasion.

We hope that all of you will join us. All the Alizée fans and friends are invited to this chat party. We will discuss about these 10 wonderful years. We will share our experiences and thoughts.

Start time : 2 PM Eastern time (USA)
6 PM GMT

Date : 4th July, 2010

In case you are not sure how can you participate, follow these as posted by Ruroshen on this thread : http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=152373

You can ask all related questions here. I hope that you all will be there.
cool thanks!
Old 07-04-2010, 05:02 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Here's the link to info on how to setup DC++ to download: http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...light=download
See if that works. It was better when there were more people to download from, but still. And look here too. This might actually be quicker for the stuff listed: http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...light=download
If some link is broken and you have the file, feel free to make an upload and a note of it. Someone could also duplicate all of that on AlizéeAmerica somewhere.

Merci Fanny
Old 07-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

My apologies to everyone I couldn't make it;
FRA~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Here's the link to info on how to setup DC++ to download: http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...light=download
See if that works.
Yep that is the info. Thanks Roman and I'Ll be on it very soon thanks!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Sorry I missed it
Old 07-12-2010, 04:43 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

By the way, I didn't mean to monopolize the discussion at all. I tried to give others a chance to speak up more, but I guess it's not always easy for them and for me, for some reason, when it comes to Alizée... Well, I think it's also because of my age that I have learned to become a bit more conversational than I used to be. Anyway, I want to say that if there is ever a fan chat like that again and I also happen to be there, don't let me prevent you from speaking up. You guys, everyone who is a fan, is there making the experience what it is for each other. If you have some love for Alizée and what she has been a part of, share it.
Later.

Merci Fanny
Old 07-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Eh, don't worry Roman we got quite a bit of people to speak up a couple of times, overall I think it went very well. Oh and do you know when the recording of it will be ready for posting?
Old 07-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
By the way, I didn't mean to monopolize the discussion at all. I tried to give others a chance to speak up more, but I guess it's not always easy for them and for me, for some reason, when it comes to Alizée... Well, I think it's also because of my age that I have learned to become a bit more conversational than I used to be. Anyway, I want to say that if there is ever a fan chat like that again and I also happen to be there, don't let me prevent you from speaking up. You guys, everyone who is a fan, is there making the experience what it is for each other. If you have some love for Alizée and what she has been a part of, share it.
Later.
WHAT!!!! you want to end the Roman Pizza show!!!

jaja just kidding

Old 07-12-2010, 02:15 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

yeah i showed up. <awesome.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:38 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Later.
Don't worry about it. I thought you and Pizza did great! When anyone else did want to speak, you both would stop and allow them. I didn't talk as much as I wasn't sure how well my laptop was recording me without a headset. Plus I had a lot going on in the background. I've got a headset now though, so I will definately try and talk a little more and put my perspective on things too next time. Plus, some of us just aren't as good of "Alizée historians" as yourself . I wasn't too sure what to say at times also as this was my first chat party. I was mostly content with just listening. I do plan and hope to make it to more though. It was fun.

Tags
alizee, chat party, moi lolita