Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-06-2010, 06:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, when I said intmately, I didn't mean like you think. I just meant they were obviously close friends, and very close. Not sexually. I have been very close with a few girls that I would be more 'intimate' as I see it than with a few girls I have dated. Intimate to me means a little bit more than physically close. It doesn't mean touching or caressng each other. It means being near each other. Comfortable with coming within a few inches of each other, and not feeling akward. Like when you can come near face-touching-face, and not be wierded out by each other. When you see each other, you greet with a hug as opposed to a handshake or whatever. That's how I mean intimate, and that's how I see Alizée and Olivier in the dvd. I don't see them as sexually interested in each other. Or even interested in dating each other. I was surprised when people interpretted my post as that. I was caught quite off guard!
Yes, when you first hear the word intimate, then something of a a sexual nature, I think automaticaly comes up (no pun intended). I think Olivier would have much rather played for a band like the Stones or AC/DC and might have resented playing for a "girl singer" at first. But I think working with her, finding out what a wonderful person she is, he came to love her in a professional way and was intimate with her in a professional way, and knowing you as I do, I'm sure, that's how you meant it.

Edit:

While we're on the subject. Here's a short clip from her performance of J'ai pas vingt ans at the Eiffel tower. She's looking into the crowd, then she sort of gets this look that she's embarressed, then she looks away.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VB4Lf1Ezomg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VB4Lf1Ezomg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-06-2010 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-06-2010, 06:48 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
During her performance of L'e-mail a des ailes during En Concert, Alizée moves over to guitarist Olivier Marly. They look at each other for a couple of seconds, then she jerks her head away. It somehow didn't look like a planned dance move to me. He had a very serious look on his face before, then has a grin on his face after. Do you think it was planned, or did some type of playful inter-action happen between the two? I guess some one who was lucky enough to see 2 of her En Concert performances would know?
Video 1: It's called being friends... end of mystery

Quote:
While we're on the subject. Here's a short clip from her performance of J'ai pas vingt ans at the Eiffel tower. She's looking into the crowd, then she sort of gets this look that she's embarressed, then she looks away.
Video 2: Just watching an admiring fan

Je t'aime Alizée

Last edited by Drake498; 07-06-2010 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Include other video answer
Old 07-06-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
Video 1: It's called being friends... end of mystery

No...........there's a little more to it than that. I think he's a lillte more of a jokester, and it caught her a lttle off guard.

Video 2: Just watching an admiring fan
No..........once again..............there are thousands of admiring fans out there...........there was something else that made her react the way she did.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:25 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...I think Olivier would have much rather played for a band like the Stones or AC/DC and might have resented playing for a "girl singer" at first...
Eh, I don't know about the Stones or AC/DC... Maybe Genisis?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777
...knowing you as I do...
I had to do a double-take when I saw this! I was sure for a moment that MYGOGT had posted it... But then I realised he's been gone a while... Or at least hasn't posted in a few days... Anyways, I know this is off topic, but how do you know me? Like, we've talked some, and probably more than some, but I wouldn't say we know each other...
Old 07-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
During her performance of L'e-mail a des ailes during En Concert, Alizée moves over to guitarist Olivier Marly. They look at each other for a couple of seconds, then she jerks her head away. It somehow didn't look like a planned dance move to me. He had a very serious look on his face before, then has a grin on his face after. Do you think it was planned, or did some type of playful inter-action happen between the two? I guess some one who was lucky enough to see 2 of her En Concert performances would know?

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivSZ8xE9he0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
I think that was part of the dance, but I will say Alizee and that guitarist do appear to have a lot of chemistry in many of their performances together. What went on behind the curtans between the two; I say its anyone's guess

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-06-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
I had to do a double-take when I saw this! I was sure for a moment that MYGOGT had posted it... But then I realised he's been gone a while... Or at least hasn't posted in a few days... Anyways, I know this is off topic, but how do you know me? Like, we've talked some, and probably more than some, but I wouldn't say we know each other...

I think as far as our views about Alizee, we know quite a bit about each other, unless what we have been posting in here hasn't been truthful, but I can assure you, I've always been open and up front about my feelings, even at the expense of pissing off other people.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I believe it was all part of the act. I think Alizée had a good working relationship with all the musicians and other people involved in the production. Keep in mind she was seeing Jérémy at the time and even married him before the tour was over.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:13 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

When I first saw some of these performances I wondered if the band may have tried to take advantage of a young woman with new fame. But I believe nothing like that was the case. I think it is part of the performance. OK, maybe I hope it was just the performance. Only a select few would know the whole story.
I'm back, at least til this weekend and another trip.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
When I first saw some of these performances I wondered if the band may have tried to take advantage of a young woman with new fame. But I believe nothing like that was the case. I think it is part of the performance. OK, maybe I hope it was just the performance. Only a select few would know the whole story.
I'm back, at least til this weekend and another trip.
lol a little off topic here, but I love how you say "take advantage of a young woman with new fame" I find that quote to be ironic and yet, very hilarious

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-06-2010, 11:58 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think as far as our views about Alizee, we know quite a bit about each other, unless what we have been posting in here hasn't been truthful, but I can assure you, I've always been open and up front about my feelings, even at the expense of pissing off other people.
Oh... Yeah, I have been very truthful about my views on Alizée and anything relating to her. Especially in the chatbox. A few there could tell you I am very very honest about just exactly how I feel towrds here. Very brutally honest at times. And if you have been honest, I think I have a pretty clear picture painted on your views of Alizée. Either that, your you are a very good, very subtle troll!