*reread the first post:

Well in that situation, all I can say is save a penny here and there
Old 07-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Why wouldn't you have her albums?
If you read my post throughly it tells you why . I have no money and my parents won't be them for me.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-09-2010, 01:10 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default No biggie, you're welcome here any old way...

Don't worry, Marquis (and Cubeface, too), I'm certain the time will come when you get those discs, one by one, and those will be very happy days for you indeed. But it'll probably drive your parents crazy, so buy some Rammstein records, too. Play those guys, and then the folks'll beg you to put on the Alizée CD's again.

Oh, this is just my point of view, but I'd recommend either a) getting them all in order, or b) go for the gusto and get the "En Concert" DVD/CD set first. Anyone else have an opinion or different advice?

Another thing: hey it's summer! And sure, it's fun to hang out at the pool or beach, but those elderly neighbors' lawns aren't mowing themselves. Drop little cards in their mailboxes, and you could make fifty bucks a week, easy! (Yes, it's true, I know this information because I'm so elderly myself...)
Old 07-09-2010, 01:17 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

rammstein :P amp it up a notch and toss a Cannibal Corpse record on or if you really want to play hard ball, Dying Fetus. and then alizee will blow your mind i know first hand
Old 07-09-2010, 01:24 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
But it'll probably drive your parents crazy, so buy some Rammstein records, too. Play those guys, and then the folks'll beg you to put on the Alizée CD's again.
RAMMSTEIN!!! _\,,/ Definitely one of my favorites.

But yeah, do what Manni said if you really want your parents to beg you to listen to Alizée
Old 07-09-2010, 03:09 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Hey guys I just want to know if I at least have to own a Alizée album to be a HUGE fan. I know I'm a huge fan but I know some people who own her albums and they tell me I'm no fan or they'll say " If Alizée ever met you and knew you didn't have any albums she'll say your no fan of hers". I know I can get them at Amazon but I have nooo money and my parents won't get them for me but what my friend said to me actually hurt me. I just want to own at least one album.
Never let your "friends" tell you what you are or how you feel.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:53 AM

dan6480 is on a distinguished road

I don't own any of her CD's, but i love her music!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:10 AM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

I have all her CD's and both the International and French versions of En Concert but my advice to you... get a job, then use the money to buy her CD's

Je t'aime Alizée

Last edited by Drake498; 07-13-2010 at 05:50 PM..
Old 07-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Thats an absurdity, when you ask me I did not know you mean original studio cuts. I have stuggled in this recession like so many others, and I have her music burned through the kindness and so much help with those devoted Alizée fans on this forum. And I am very grateful. And everyone here already knows that when things look on the up I am getting all of her albums as they were released. And I am also going to get En Concert DVD too. Just like HR said its rubbish, being a true fan has nothing to do with the material, how much do you love Alizée and her music?? Any fan who loves her will get those albums when they are enabled to financially. And a fan is going to be telling everyone he or she knows about Alizée. I have told many, gained one true fan, requsted at radio stations here in Orlando area, tell everyone I see, constantly play her music for everyone to hear,,,,,I can go on. A true fan loves Alizée period. And that my dear young friend cannot have a pricetag attached to it.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Eh forget it man, having an album or lack thereof doesn't mean anything. I mean, I happen to own a couple other artist's albums like Green Day and Maroon 5, but to say that I'm an avid fan of theirs would be a massive overstatement.

Besides, like everyone else has already stated, to be a fan is to appreciate their music or just.. them. I guess it could come off as a little shady if all you do is download all her music for free, but seems to me that you, like most people, are in a financial bind. Hardly your fault.

Whose the actual fan? The one who owns all of said artist's albums, or one that has nothing, but still follows them and spreads the word about them? (I made it sound like I'm talking about Jesus or something.. hahahaa! )