Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-30-2011, 05:26 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Were you able to attend her concert in Moscow or Mexico?
I wish I knew her a couple of years earlier so I could have gone to her concert. May be not in Moscow but, definitely in Mexico. Actually, better yet, I wish I've known her when I was stationed in Naples, Italy back in 1998-2001. I would have extended my tour of duty there for another 3 years or more and could have watched En concert...the greatest concert ever!

We still envy you though because you were lucky enough to meet her in person and spend half an hour with her.
I had thought about going to Monterey, but my co-worker who originally wanted to go, said he'd rather see her in Paris so we waited for the Paris concert. He cancelled out, then the concert was cancelled.

En Concert was an awesome concert. I would have paid thousands to have been able to have gone to it. Something I never would have done for any other concert or sporting event. Not even this years Stanley cup finals.

Edit:

Here's a couple of clips of why I kind of find her intriguing. In the first part when she first spots the camerman approaching her, she has this look on her face as if to say, "If you've come here to do me harm, I'll rip your arm off and beat you senseless with it.", then she lets out this beguiling smile that would melt the heart of the toughest man.

In the second part, Alizee is growing displeased with the 2 interviewers line of questioning. She looks down for a few seconds contemplating the situation, then she raises her head up and looks at them with this look like she's trying to figure out which of their heads she is going to rip off first.

We see from some other stars if they're a bitch, evidence of that will eventually service, but from years of watching Alizee, we can see she is just about the nicest person you could come across, but she is the type you better not do wrong. If you do her good, you have a friend for life, If you do her wrong, you better hope the FBI has an opening in their men who have done women wrong protection program.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J0jztOhYtQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-30-2011 at 05:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-30-2011, 04:10 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I'm glad you recognize that it's not a good thing to do, but it's not entirely wrong. You have a crush on Alizee.

Here is the thing: she is an exceptionally attractive woman, but chances are you will meet another attractive woman but she will be better because she will be real. You can talk to her and get to know her on a personal level. That's something you can't say for Alizee. I don't believe in "the one" or that people come in sets of two that are made for each other, but you will find someone you are attracted to, not just physically, but that you connect with, so much that when you're with them you can't imagine comparing them to anyone else.

As for being "in love" with Alizee, I've seen a lot of men on this forum say that they feel like they are in love with her, or alude to being so. I don't believe that's true. You can love her, or love what she does, but you can't be in love with someone you have never met or spoken to. To tell yourself that you are in love with that someone seems to me to be an unhealthy mentality, it won't end well.
Very glad to get a female's perspective on the matter. Thank you.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I don't know why, but I feel this thread is going to erupt into another debacle...

Anyway, I understand what you mean Saint...and...well that's that. Sorry I can't help since I have no experience.
Not if people have the slightest bit of tolerance.

Last edited by SaintÀlizee; 06-30-2011 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

As I said before, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a fan of Alizée because you find her attractive. But I also agree with what Azhiri said.

I would avoid comparing the women you meet to Alizée. Just keep in mind that your perception of who and what Alizée is may be an idealized version of the real person, thus no one could live up to it, not even Alizée herself. You could miss out on a wonderful relationship with a real, nice person.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

seems like another case of infatuation

---------------------------------------------------

Old 06-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Just keep in mind that your perception of who and what Alizée is may be an idealized version of the real person, thus no one could live up to it, not even Alizée herself.
That's exactly what the "LillyBug" stage is described as. I went through that stage, then it occurred to me that she has a normal life and does her own laundry, food, has a husband and kids...yeah.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:10 AM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Ah. visiting this for the very first time since the day i posted it! I'm over that phase. It lasted for a bit, but... things happend. Hey, I still have my incredible girlfriend Alizee seemed to be a crutch in the solo phase, but as it seems to be nothing entirely serious, those thoughts came back. I'm a human... and I love being one ) I love all of you who posted, yes, even you eupohria! :P
Old 01-21-2012, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
Ah. visiting this for the very first time since the day i posted it! I'm over that phase. It lasted for a bit, but... things happend. Hey, I still have my incredible girlfriend Alizee seemed to be a crutch in the solo phase, but as it seems to be nothing entirely serious, those thoughts came back. I'm a human... and I love being one ) I love all of you who posted, yes, even you eupohria! :P
Glad you are alright and doing well Saint! But you still like Alizée, right
Old 01-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well that's too bad.... Alizée was just tweeting that she was looking for you... she said something about how she thought that was adorable and that she would like to meet you... but I guess I'll have to RT to let her know you don't care anymore... what a shame....

Old 01-22-2012, 12:04 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If that's the case then it's good that it didn't last long.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
If that's the case then it's good that it didn't last long.
Alizée > women

Tags
alizee attractive