Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-16-2006, 09:17 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
omg 3 months? you better go out and find a job!

anyway, one dream i had that wasnt directly about Alizee, but about this site. i dreamt that the layout of this site had changed. i.e. the background had changed from black to red, the picture of her had changed, and the random videos at the bottom of the page were now on the left hand side.

i think it means that i visit this site too much..lol
Yep. 3 months. Hence why I'm playing WoW and learning french! I've got so much time.

Hahaha. I love dreams. They're so random. And that was one random-ass dream. Yeh... After new years and christmas I'm gonna get a job. At the moment, christmas hiring is over.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaKrupa View Post
Teehee. I'm on holidays for another 3 months; recently finished my schooling years forever! I wake up at 2pm everyday... Awww yeeeeh!
Take it from me... it doesn't last dude.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Well I had my first Alizée dream last night so I thought I would share it so I'm reviving this old thread. Anyway it started out with me in a decent sized theatre setting. The place had theatre seating but also a open area near the stage so people could get up and dance near the stage. The stage was elevated a little bit as well. Well me and many others were just standing around waiting for the show to start and just talking, it was a concert being held in America. Then all of a sudden Alizée walks out on stage before she was even supposed too, the band wasn't even on the stage yet. She has on a green outfit of some kind, don't ask me never seen it before, a little fuzzy on the outfit part, but I believe it looked pretty good on her, what doesn't, right? I was mostly focused on her face. Anyway she is current era Lili with the curly hair and she walks out and everyone is hoping and hollering and she jumps right off the stage to greet some of us early birds. As soon as she gets down there everyone swarms her and she gets a little scared and backs up a little and everyone notices so we all take some steps back too, then she reaches out her hand and shakes peoples hands and tells them thank you for coming to the show in broken english , I was second to shake her hand . I remember the first thing I said when she walked out was, "she is real." Man she looked so beautiful and I felt so happy just to see her. She was like a angel or someone from a different world but now here she was in the same room and I could see her, for real, not as pixels through my computer screen. It is crazy how real dreams can be and the emotions the can evoke, I was in a state of awe and shock, he she is. Then she ended up going back, back-stage after meeting us. I remember my brother being there and when I shook her hand and he yelled out, "Oh, Daniel is touching her." He teases me for being her fan, he is not but he was there for some reason, maybe because we are twins and pretty much go everywhere with each other, or because it was a dream lol . I also remember my brother being mesmerized by her as she left, kinda stunned by her beauty, I think. Then I looked around after she had left still in a state of awe, but ready to search out the people from the forums and asked if anyone from Alizée America forums was there and three people raised their hands. They were sitting in seats kinda far away so I shouted out asking who they were and the only name I was able to hear was Scruffydog. I was going to go up so I could meet the others, but then the dream ended. So that was it just a brief meeting in my dreams, would have been nice to watch her perform, but hopefully I can watch her do that for real one day.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!

Last edited by Chommpers; 07-25-2008 at 01:40 AM..
Old 07-25-2008, 02:30 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

hmmm....weird, my dreams either put me in life and death situations or in paradise, and yours is of a concert....maybe you have starsight and your looking at a concert through someone elses eyes, i remember seeing this photo of her in concert with a green dress on....the top part sort of looked like a roman toga and the bottom was a waist strapped long dress
Old 07-25-2008, 11:59 AM

outlaw is on a distinguished road
Default based on a true story viewer discretion advised, lol

im native and we always remember our dreams, and im also confessing that i had a firstie also, same girl, mine was in a old-ish house and i was helping my family put stuff away on a ridiculously high cabinet and alizee was on the ground eating a bowl of spaghetti and i was also sneaking around looking for sumthing and i got exhausted and plopped my butt next 2 her and watched her eat and got overcome with da urge 2 kiss her and did and remember coming away with her smiling and laughing and i had a chunk of her food n my mouth and ate it and laughed as well. next thing i remember is my cat yelling around and me waking up cause i squished her.

she's alive though.
but i'd never try dat in real life cause her securtiy would kick my butt, her husband would kick my butt, she would knock me around, and her daughter would kick my ass. lol
Old 07-25-2008, 12:48 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

i rarely remember my dreams

but if i do:

usually i'll dream about chasing a tornado or being chased by one
when i was younger i wanted to be a tornado chaser

or i'll dream about stealing money from drug dealers - i think it's b/c i watch "The Wire" a lot
Old 07-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw
she's alive though.
but i'd never try dat in real life cause her securtiy would kick my butt, her husband would kick my butt, she would knock me around, and her daughter would kick my ass. lol
Actually they'll be too busy deciding the order in which they'll kick your butt, giving you time to book it!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

He can't book it if I'm blocking the door!(What? We're dreaming here, aren't we?)
Old 07-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSoul View Post
He can't book it if I'm blocking the door!(What? We're dreaming here, aren't we?)
You're right, i'll be that bodyguard that has a fu manchu and knows Shaolin kung fu.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I thought you hated rap.