Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2022, 09:57 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Since I had 2 private messages in my inbox, I just wanted to clarify after beeing absent for a week.

My point is not that people cannot "adore" or "admire" her, but for me there is a limit in which, once reached, surpasses it. I've seen things go worse with RMJ back in the day, and I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer the same as he did. Besides that, it was widely known back then that Alizée would read forums, even tough most of them were French forums.

I do not know if anyone else can remember the full hatred against RMJ from back in the day, or the shocked face of Alizée once he met her at an autographsession and the look in her eyes once she was confronted with him. The things he did in Russia, the leak of his passport, the jailtime... just don't overdo your love for this unreachable woman.

Anyone can form their "relationship" with Alizée in any shape they would like, but just pretend that Alizée might be watching. If I was an artist, I wouldn't want to be near anyone who treats me like a queen or dreams about me. In my eyes, that can be quite creepy and a recipe for disaster. Remember that we live in a totally different time then 15 years ago. These forums are open and free and topics like these can be quite the eyecatcher. Just be aware to not do any damage for the future

Last edited by Paybays; 04-22-2022 at 10:01 AM..