Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-06-2009, 06:07 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

that'll happen from time to time I guess

Old 09-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

i never had problems with Amazon, i had alot of problems with Ebay from parts being broken to not the right part that is described on the site.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:18 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

The last CD Psychedelices was out mid Dec of 07 in France. People who waited for Amazon U.S. to have it in stock were waiting well into February before it was available. Yes the shipping and fees for currency conversion are stiff considering it's for one CD coming out of Europe. If your willing to wait for two months or more you can save some money being patient.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:21 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

well I had mine the week following my order and that was the first week of January of 08

Old 09-07-2009, 03:57 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

I wasn't a fan until a long time after it came out, but I had no problem ordering all 3 albums from Amazon. Shipping took a little longer than normal, but otherwise it was fine.

Être et durer.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:13 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
I wasn't a fan until a long time after it came out, but I had no problem ordering all 3 albums from Amazon. Shipping took a little longer than normal, but otherwise it was fine.
same for me, no problem getting them, cause there are several people/companies selling them, just that the price is a tad bit (about 10 bucks) more than the average cd i buy. but with all my Amazon orders so far it always arrived a day early, even though the warehouse is on the other side of the country. im worried about the new album though, i want to get it as soon as it comes out, but i read above that the shipping price for Amazon.fr is crazy. What to do, what to do?!?
Old 09-07-2009, 04:16 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
same for me, no problem getting them, cause there are several people/companies selling them, just that the price is a tad bit (about 10 bucks) more than the average cd i buy. but with all my Amazon orders so far it always arrived a day early, even though the warehouse is on the other side of the country. im worried about the new album though, i want to get it as soon as it comes out, but i read above that the shipping price for Amazon.fr is crazy. What to do, what to do?!?
Well price is not really a problem for me the real problem for me is getting on my hands a credit card!!!! Since my parents dont give a hand by borrowing their credit card I have NO way in ordering Alizée merchandise I have to fix this obstacle soon!
Old 09-07-2009, 04:41 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex405687 View Post
Well price is not really a problem for me the real problem for me is getting on my hands a credit card!!!! Since my parents dont give a hand by borrowing their credit card I have NO way in ordering Alizée merchandise I have to fix this obstacle soon!
its no biggie to set up your own account, use the fact that they dont wanna let you borrow their card to make them help you get your own. i had to get a joint account with my mom cause im still not 18, but she doesnt use it at all. since you are over 18, you can get one for yourself. it doesnt take more than 20 mins to open one, i got mine at Bank of America. Hope this helps.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:50 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
i want to get it as soon as it comes out, but i read above that the shipping price for Amazon.fr is crazy. What to do, what to do?!?
Amazon.com screw the extra shipping cost and get it in the same time

Old 09-07-2009, 04:46 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Oui!, merci beacoup Fall! I will take your advise into account, because I need to get on my hands an original european Alizée En Concert, her albums, posters and other stuff!!
Once again thanx man