Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
What I meant was that I just look at the price. But, when I do order, I order from Amazon.fr. For example, I just ordered "Lorie: Live Concert Tour 2006" for a grand total of $42.91. I think that would be a little excessive for a music CD, even from France, so it must be the DVD. But maybe I'm being just as confusing as Amazon, heh?
Well, funny thing... Your great logic goes totally wrong if you want the DVD and order the more expensive one from Amazon.com.

Because the CD/DVD/WhateverYouHappenToGet is cheaper than the CD.

So, like HibyPrime said, read again what I really said earlier.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

My logic may not work for some but it works for me. I've ordered 10 DVDs (11th on its way now) and 8 CDs from Amazon.fr last year (all separate purchases) and haven't yet had a problem. But that's only me. What works for one (sometimes) I guess may not work for others. Sorry if I confused some of you out there.

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-05-2007 at 03:34 PM..
Old 01-05-2007, 05:59 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

As far as I know the en concert cd/dvd is the only item on amazon.fr that is listed wrong. I'm sure there are others, but I'm just saying, it's the only one I know of.

My point is that you ordering discs other than the En Concert disc means nothing in this case.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:22 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Thanks folks. Yeah, the fact Amazon.com lists both the CD and DVD as "CD" was the root of my confusion.

I think I've found clarification in a round about way. If you look at the listed songs, it appears the DVD version puts a parenthetical "(DVD)" after each song.

That clarification is mitigated by the fact the Amazon.com pic for the DVD is the same as the Amazon.fr pic for the CD.

So we have an item listed as CD, but is actually a DVD, with a pic of the CD cover. And an item listed as CD, is actually CD, but with a pic of the DVD cover.

I think I've got it figured out now.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Alizee Fanatic

dman8 is on a distinguished road

I know that when i bought the En Concert DVD and CD, it was very unclear which was which on the Amazon page. They actually ended up sending me two DVDs when i actually wanted both the CD and the DVD, took almost a month to fix, but at least i received two of the DVDs at first instead of two CDs, that would have made me really angry
Old 01-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

For those who are interested in buying the "Alizee En Concert" DVD here's the link.

http://www.amazon.fr/Aliz%C3%A9e-en-...632128-6654614

Or

Just to to http://www.amazon.fr and click on the "DVD" tab then type in: Alizee en concert.

And don't buy any of the cheap copies from eBay. Before I purchased my copy from Amazon.fr I bought two copies from ebay (different users) and both copy were cheap 4.7Gb blurry counterfeits. The original is super sharp and is zoned for all regions.

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-06-2007 at 02:06 AM..