Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 07-04-2006, 02:51 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road
Default Forum Theme

Are there any plans to change the forum's colours? Initially I didn't like the fact that the forum takes up so little of the page and that there is a lot of unused space on either side, but I rather like it now. I even like having names above the posts instead of beside (something that I always hated on forums before). The only thing that I don't really like is that the forum is using the default colours. I'm not a fan or complicated skins, but I think that changing the colours to match the red, white, and black of the home page would look far nicer.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 07-04-2006 at 03:17 AM..
Old 07-04-2006, 03:12 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

yes, I plan to make the forums match the rest of the site. I also usually don't like sites to be fixed width. but for some reason it just feels right for this particular site. this is the only design i have ever made that is fixed width.

there is a lot more stuff that i have planned for this site (like video organization and forums), i decided to go ahead and make it live so we could build up a little user base. any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited by brad; 07-04-2006 at 03:16 AM..
Old 08-15-2006, 01:49 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

I agree that this site has a good feel to it, although with so much alizée it's pretty hard not to :P
Old 08-15-2006, 04:31 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
Are there any plans to change the forum's colours? Initially I didn't like the fact that the forum takes up so little of the page and that there is a lot of unused space on either side, but I rather like it now. I even like having names above the posts instead of beside (something that I always hated on forums before). The only thing that I don't really like is that the forum is using the default colours. I'm not a fan or complicated skins, but I think that changing the colours to match the red, white, and black of the home page would look far nicer.
i completly agree
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:50 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I love the new theme, Brad. You said that you're working on it still, right? What changes are you planning?
Old 08-20-2006, 12:38 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
I love the new theme, Brad. You said that you're working on it still, right? What changes are you planning?
all the buttons and images .. and a few other small things. this is the old theme, just with some colors replaced.