Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Would you attend an official Alizée event in N. America (e.g.: New York)?
Yes 26 55.32%
No 7 14.89%
Not sure 14 29.79%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2010, 04:03 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road
Default Hypothetical question - N. Am. official event

Yes, there is a thread about Alizée in America. This is a hypothetical question since the community has certainly gained press notice as of late. So, would you attend an official Alizée event in N. America (e.g.: New York) be it a signing or concert ?

Please give a real truthful and honest answer rather than a wishful "yes" because we all know our limits (e.g. work, school, money, age). This may give us a figure, hopefully a high one, that may gain notice by Team Alizée.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 04-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Yes, there is a thread about Alizée in America. This is a hypothetical question since the community has certainly gained press notice as of late. So, would you attend an official Alizée event in N. America (e.g.: New York) be it a signing or concert ?

Please give a real truthful and honest answer rather than a wishful "yes" because we all know our limits (e.g. work, school, money, age). This may give us a figure, hopefully a high one, that may gain notice by Team Alizée.
Well I would love to say yes, but it depends on the location and what day. if its during a school week then I'm screwed. But if it's on a Friday or Saturday and in New York City, then I'll be begging the hell out of my parents to let me go and met up with the rest of the people from this forum . And if not then I'll one really sad fan for missing a chance like this.

Hypothetically of course

Old 04-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:

If it happens in an year from now, then I would say given the fact that I live far away from US. It would be an expensive affair and time would also be a big factor for that. But if it happens after an year then I'll attend it in any part of N. America.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:16 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner360 View Post
Well I would love to say yes, but it depends on the location and what day. if its during a school week then I'm screwed. But if it's on a Friday or Saturday and in New York City, then I'll be begging the hell out of my parents to let me go and met up with the rest of the people from this forum . And if not then I'll one really sad fan for missing a chance like this.

Hypothetically of course
From past events, it would most likely be during the weekday. :/

I'd lean towards New York too, since she seems to like that city. I narrowed the focus to just 1 city because the US fans are so geographically spread out you can't satisfy everyone. But I don't want to get into that discussion since that is what the other thread has been doing. This is quantitative.

@Merci_Alizee I was looking at this terms of months, like this year 2010. What's not to stop them from dropping by en route to Mexico?

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 04-01-2010 at 04:19 PM..
Old 04-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
From past events, it would most likely be during the weekday. :/

I'd lean towards New York too, since she seems to like that city. I narrowed the focus to just 1 city because the US fans are so geographically spread out and she seems to like that city. But I don't want to get into that discussion since that is what the other thread has been doing. This is quantitative.
I see your point, she's been there plenty of times, and even mentions it in Les Collines. One can only imagine how many fans will go crazy if word of a concert in New York City (or anywhere else in the US) where to get out.
And way to go all smart using big words like quantitative.

Old 04-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Alizee in my home city of nyc with a concert = FRA screaming like a little girl

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

I was going to say yes, but then I read your post. Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't be able to go, given my age and location
Old 04-01-2010, 04:58 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Definitely yes!!!

I will go there even if she comes for shooting practice and wants me to be a target which she can shoot
Old 04-01-2010, 05:13 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Yes. Even if I have to go to Mexico. Passport is in hand.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Funds permitting, of course.