Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée wear , clothing items , concert shirts .

Is there a list online ? Perhaps a topic here with pictures of all the clothing from concerts including like the stuff she designed for the online shop ? I am very interested to see if there are concert shirts as i don't recall seeing others .

I'd guess there are a few different styles for each show and the sweet hoody i noticed in Cooneys pic also with the visor .

A shirt credit puffyrock2 - http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...lection&page=7

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-09-2012 at 05:42 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Here you go.

http://alizee-music.blogspot.co.uk/2...-t-shirts.html

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Оле Оле

The mother load - AC Mix... and Mon Maquis in Mexico, Street venders

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/zjTHZ1q3xuc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/zjTHZ1q3xuc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 04-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I can't see anything assol, what is that?
Old 04-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I can't see anything assol, what is that?
A youtube video of outside the concert in Mexico , there are like 100 different vendors or tents set up selling EVERYTHING and some . ALL Alizée !

http://youtu.be/zjTHZ1q3xuc
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Great find!!!

Haha.. they should have a market like that in every town.. but yeah Mexico was crazy about her!!!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Great find!!!

Haha.. they should have a market like that in every town.. but yeah Mexico was crazy about her!!!
One would think with all those items that there would be so much leftover Alizée could have enough to stock an online shop with everything .
The items i'd tend to want are the clothing , it seems difficult to find like
that SWEET jean jacket , posters and the concert style shirts .There must be boxes of all these items somewhere ?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
A youtube video of outside the concert in Mexico , there are like 100 different vendors or tents set up selling EVERYTHING and some . ALL Alizée !

http://youtu.be/zjTHZ1q3xuc
It's just so sad to see so much unofficial Alizée merchandise go to waste cause it seemed like they had literally tons of unofficial stuff.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I like that black T-shirt! Too bad the store is unavailable
Old 04-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
It's just so sad to see so much unofficial Alizée merchandise go to waste cause it seemed like they had literally tons of unofficial stuff.
What makes you think it is bootleg stuff ?

I'd guess it was mostly all official , you don't just bootleg like that out in the open and the quantities you could tell it wasn't an fly by night operation that was the big time .

No doubt royalties were paid on almost every single item sold , you can see some of the boxes that stuff came in , i'm not sure what logo but there is one on it probably like sony or whoever perhaps even an Alizée one . Which would be interesting to find out as I'd love to have an Alizée box heheh . As well to pay for a booth in that prime location fees and legal dues what not i'd again guess that wasn't any of 'em bootleggers there in that location .

Now perhaps things easily created like the sunglass strings and buttons/pins sure alot of that may have been illegit if that particular vendors home shop was a maker of those items but it all seems it to me .
Really smart marketing they the company knew to set up for - that was 3 hours before the show even started and obviously they'd been set up all day probably .

He does say in the video each tent had something different but it really was the set up of the tents displayed differently . alot of it was repeated items just each one seemed to have something like big ticket item to look different . When really it was all repeated many times besides the high priced clothing .
When they get waves of people that way can always be selling not having people wait in line and change their mind about buying .

Honestly i can't see her people Sony or whoever at the time allowing it at that level . It was probably part of her traveling entourage to set up out front and cash in at each show in that country . Also i'm sure her people checked that situation out because i guarantee you a few blocks away was kids on the street with the bootleg shirts and dvds . Not right there in front of the venue though they'd be busted . Last but not least i know some of the items are legit so again would guess the rest are too or most all of it anyway . . .

It would be interesting to see if the items are in that book . Again i'd guess not but i'm not even gonna look cuz by experience of knowing what bootleg stuff looks like and where/how it is sold usually isn't like that video . As i've said usually the bootleg concert shirts are better even than the legit ones but even those you can tell or bootys . Whereas most any other item would be inferior quality .

Credit to fevier shirts.

My latest item and the black version of the pink shirt above .

Merchandise flyer and t-shirt brochure

A couple pendants not sure if they are official or not i'd guess yes .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-12-2012 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: because i always edit my posts so refresh because now there is another paragraph