Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-08-2010, 11:34 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
So I've noticed recently that all those that were active when I first joined.. well, they're all gone. Seriously, I'm going to say all but like 2 of the people that were active back then are still active today, and those 2 are Jalen and Fall, and Fall hasn't been too active recently either.

I miss the old crowd. Not that there's anything wrong with the current guys! (I love ya'll. ) But I'm just saying, it seems like the old generation has died off. It's understandable to be busy, but hey! I'm busy as heck and I still find time to come here. It's a little detrimental to my social life perhaps, but I'm still here.

Not blaming or anything, but just an observation: I feel a lot of them have left here and went to the SNSD forum. I don't know if I'm right or not, but certainly seems like it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean, you find a new interest, you move on. Perfectly natural. Just pointing out what I've observed so far.
Actually the guys that you're alluding to are not really the old generation, though I understand to you they are because they were here when you joined. To me the old generation would be Brad, Ben, Deep, Espire, Moe, RMJ and a bunch more you probably never even heard of ;-)

As far as anyone leaving to another forum... many of us have belonged to various forums and communities for a while and continue to join others though we've never created any drama about leaving to another site, of course I can't speak for everyone ;-)

As far as anyone having any significant impact on this forum for leaving, many have come and gone. Though no one would be more significant then the founder of this forum I would think yet has anyone even noticed that he's gone or how about the newest owner does everyone know when he's around and when he's not, how much impact does this have ??

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 10-09-2010 at 12:36 AM..