Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 07-04-2020, 03:52 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road
Default Had another go at sketching Alizee for the Anniversary

Thought I'd post this here whilst it's still technically the Moi...Lolita 20th anniversary going by Ajaccio time
Whipped this up today in celebration of the milestone. The scale is a bit off with the head being a tad small, and I still can't quite get the face right but I think it's an improvement on the first attempt.

I've started an Instagram account @lt_c_8 where I'll be posting any sketches of this sort I get to. If it becomes a regular thing there may even be a round-up post on here every few weeks/months if that's something you guys would be interested in
Old 07-04-2020, 07:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Needs work but there is a lot of improvement since your first one so keep going. You need to bring out that smile.

You probably seen my portrait of Alizee video. I shot most of the whole process and the video is just a small portion of what I shot. Maybe you'd like to see those videos. The guy who painted it worked mostly with charcoal.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

You definitely have talent. Keep it up! One of the first things that struck me was the sense of movement. You captured that very nicely. That’s not an easy feat.
I admire your efforts and hope very much that we will continue to see more of your work!
Old 07-06-2020, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Needs work but there is a lot of improvement since your first one so keep going. You need to bring out that smile.

You probably seen my portrait of Alizee video. I shot most of the whole process and the video is just a small portion of what I shot. Maybe you'd like to see those videos. The guy who painted it worked mostly with charcoal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
You definitely have talent. Keep it up! One of the first things that struck me was the sense of movement. You captured that very nicely. That’s not an easy feat.
I admire your efforts and hope very much that we will continue to see more of your work!
Thanks as always for the feedback guys I agree the smile is what's bothering me the most. The small details on the teeth and lips is so difficult, hopefully my next drawing at a bigger scale can capture it all more accurately

That portrait you got done Scruffy, the man who did it is certainly very talented! I have to rub out half of the things I draw because their scale or size is off But I have the same last name as the man so maybe there's something there
Were you able to get this portrait signed when you visited Ajaccio? Getting CDs and such signed is great of course but to get a portrait or original piece of artwork signed I imagine would be even more precious! I guess it would be difficult to transport though.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

You're good at drawing!

I ask... Do you still make these drawings?

There are problems in some parts, like you said, but only a few know how to draw so well!

I have one friend who also draws pretty well, I tried to ask her to draw something about Alizée, but she is now busy...

So... We'll see...

Alizée 💜
Old 04-07-2021, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
You're good at drawing!

I ask... Do you still make these drawings?

There are problems in some parts, like you said, but only a few know how to draw so well!

I have one friend who also draws pretty well, I tried to ask her to draw something about Alizée, but she is now busy...

So... We'll see...
Thankyou, Fin

To be honest I don't do heaps of drawing, but when I do I generally prefer drawing man-made stuff like stadiums, bridges, cities etc. So no other Alizee art to show for now.

However, I have done a lot of thinking about it. I've had a lot of ideas for Alizee fan art, but I'm not well equipped enough to put those ideas to paper. The concepts and visuals are there in my head but where to even start, I'm not sure, all I've done is some very brief sketches playing with some of those ideas.