Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 08-02-2006, 06:32 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road
Default Signatures

I finished these two signatures this afternoon. The first one was for a competition and I made the second one because a friend suggested that I make one of her in that outfit. After I finished the second one I decided to get some input from as many people as I could so that I could decide whether to enter the blue one in the competition or enter the black and white one. Since I can't choose my favourite, I'll probably enter one signature and start sporting the other.

I made this thread to get your input and because I wanted a better place to post signatures than in the Alizee Defined thread. If any of you have signatures to show, I would love to see them.

--------Edit: All of my Alizée signatures:----------------------------------------------
*All of my signatures up to October, 2006... Lots of months more, but fuck if I'm about to copy all of those URLs!

They're in chronological order except for the two at the very top of the post which go right after the Youpidou one.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 05-26-2007 at 01:21 AM..
Old 08-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

How do u make a signature?
Old 08-02-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

photoshop or corel
i like the first one.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:56 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

that 2nd one is nice
Old 08-02-2006, 09:13 PM
2nd Oldest Guy Here...

bozieboz is on a distinguished road

I like the first one more. In my humble opinion... on the second one the black band distracts from her.

-Boz
Old 08-02-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

they are both nice but I like the first one more
Old 08-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

I like the first one the best.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Level 5 Support

justchil is on a distinguished road

Looks good
Old 08-03-2006, 12:19 AM

Gatchaman is on a distinguished road

Nice job man!
Old 08-03-2006, 01:26 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I remembered that I don't have to choose which signature to enter. The competitions that I enter in are from Socom3.com. Socom 3 is a first-person shooter that I play on Playstation 2. Socom3.com has a number of people who like to make signatures on a regular basis so there is a section for graphics challenges. There is a weekly competition called Sig of the Week (SOTW) and there are often other challenges made with rules and themes that are decided upon by whoever makes the challenge. I made the blue signature for one of those separate challenges that had a 'girls' theme. I forgot about the SOTW, which is why I was asking which signature to enter. I'll enter one signature in the SOTW and one in the girls themed competition (this competition has two other entries. SOTW has seven other entries right now and more will likely enter soon) and one in the SOTW. I haven't seen the other entries for the girls competition, but I have seen the seven other entries for SOTW. While I really like both of my signatures, I doubt that I'll get more than a few votes (votes will be cast all day Saturday and Sunday with the winner chosen Sunday night). I haven't seen the signatures that I'll be competing against in the girls challenge, but I feel more confident of a victory in this competition. I'm using the blue one for this competition and I think that it's the better of the two. Either opponent could have a very good signature, but I expect to get my share of the votes regardless of how they do. Voting for this competition starts tomorrow night, but voting continues until one signature has seven votes so there might not be a winner for a while. I'll let you all know how I place.

I'm making a wallpaper now because I convinced someone to let me make one for him. I'll post it when I finish.