Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Watched Transformers 2 , i Liked it lol. Yeah ruroshen Hangover is preaty funny.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

oh yes, Transformers 2..
well, its was.. ok in my opinion. Michael Bay needs to learn how to FREAKING ZOOM OUT!! most of the fights were zoomed in so much that all you can see was large peices of metal flying around as Shia Labeouf is running away.

not only that.. but if you include the commericials beforehad, the showing is nearly 3 hours long... BUT Megan Fox. what can you say to taht?

Old 06-27-2009, 12:57 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
oh yes, Transformers 2..
well, its was.. ok in my opinion. Michael Bay needs to learn how to FREAKING ZOOM OUT!! most of the fights were zoomed in so much that all you can see was large peices of metal flying around as Shia Labeouf is running away.

not only that.. but if you include the commericials beforehad, the showing is nearly 3 hours long... BUT Megan Fox. what can you say to taht?

Overrated piece of mainstream celebrity ass that everyone apparently digs because of her supposed "sexiness".
All I see is a girl with paranormal eyes, investing too much on contrasting make-up, and the same demeanor.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
All I see is a girl with paranormal eyes, investing too much on contrasting make-up, and the same demeanor.
that's what i thought too! though i cannot deny that if i were to find her clothingless in a bed i would proceed to let my instincts take over.. she wears waayyyyy to much makeup, and sort of comes of as being one of those total skanks.

in other words, nothing, NOTHING compared to Alizee.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:14 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
All I see is the poor man's Angelina Jolie...and I'm apparently one of the few human beings on the face of the Earth who isn't all that impressed by the original Angelina Jolie to begin with. (I admire her humanitarianism, absolutely, but can't see what 3/4 of the population sees in her, otherwise.)

So, yeah...Megan Fox? Not doin' it for me.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:46 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I watched Bed Time Stories and all it did was literally put me to sleep. Do not watch it, it was stupid boring and annoying

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-27-2009, 05:56 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
So, yeah...Megan Fox? Not doin' it for me.
What are you, gay?...just kidding. not that there would be anything wrong with that. But come on, I think she's pretty hot. My only complaint about her is, what else has she done? She needs to be in some more modest movies instead of the skank ass persona she's gotten in Michael Bay movies.

I just got through looking at TF2, and I gotta tell ya I was a bit over-whelmed by it. Too much on the eyes, too convoluted, too frenetic, and wtf was up with the goddamn 10 foot tongue! Hopefully Michael Bay passes on directing the next one.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

ahah yeah but come on eriously the two gangsta robots that Chompers said lol, honestly ur telling me that you didnt laught when they say some othese lines lol its funny. My funniest phrase was in the museum when the guy tasered his nuts lol. *how many times can you taser ur testicles untill you cant have children* i think the phrase was lol it was funny.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:54 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

My review of Transformers:

I was very 'meh' with this. On the one hand, the action and effects were really good and cool, Transformers are something I grew up with, and there were some funny parts. It was really nice to see some autobots kick some ass this movie, I felt like they got the short end of that stick in the first one. Optimus was impressive, and the forest scene was almost worth the price of admission itself.

On the other, the rest was absolutely atrocious. The twins were just ridiculous and stupid. They had one or two decent lines but to have as much screen time as they had thats pitiful, not to mention just flat out how bad a concept they were. The old transformer also got to me. I understand he's decaying and all, but a bloody cane? And he talks like an old geezer? The new character seemed really unnecessary. All he did was introduce the Sector 7 guy, and he got too big a role to add otherwise nothing to the entire story. This movie was frankly too long to have so many dead weight scenes/characters in it.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:47 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Awesome slab of french horror.