Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2012, 03:53 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation The Importance Of Maintaining A Digital Alizée Collection

As most of you may know, SOPA/PIPA has been gaining some traction with the entertainment industry and its federal guardians. More importantly, MegaUpload.com was taken down by the FBI (Federal Bloomin' Idiots) earlier today. MegaUpload has proven to be a very reliable and widely-used Alizée Video-hosting site in the past and due to the events of today, many primary download links broke in front of our eyes today.

Although it is very unlikely and would take some time, we should expect the worst and prepare ourselves for a very hard future on the internet in terms of sharing Alizée-related content.

So, brothers and sisters of the AlizéeAmerica and international community, I propose each and every one of you maintain a healthy digital collection of Alizée videos and pictures while we enter a time of great uncertainty. Fight for your future Alizée fans and guarantee a bright future filled with the psychological safety of them knowing that there are harddrives sitting in closets with a healthy dose of Alizée on them that if the internet re-opens its doors to file-sharing, that there may be a very extensive and near-complete digital Alizée collection ready to go online and be shared with everyone.

For information and tips on how you can guarantee a safe future for Alizée media and its future viewers, feel free to message me or start downloading Alizée videos like they're gold from the Alizée DC++ Hub.

No, I am not asking we go into Mormon-Mode...

Tags
alizee, collection, digital, pictures, videos