Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Let me answer your question with another question. Will she Lolita again?
Hope she won't, and that's even more out of the question than JEAM'n haha. I wouldn't want her to put the style on again since it will just ruin the whole authenticity that makes her early years golden...so no I don't want Lolita back since it would just ruin everything in some way. But I would just like her to SING those songs and that would be fine since they don't have the same meaning of her early years...

READ MY POST AND STOP LOOKING AT THAT PICTURE!!!haha
Old 05-04-2010, 05:06 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Once agai, your attempts to distract me with images have failed!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Draw Me A Sheep

Eldrick is on a distinguished road

Worked on me!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Whatever be the case with her, it's not of our concern. This is her personal matter and I think we should not discuss it.
Sir, I applaud you.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
As much as i would like to see her do a smaller venue, I think she prefers to do larger ones. There may be reasons why she feels she cannot do smaller ones, or she may simply like the larger venues.
It's actually for her and the audience's safety. All small buildings are not structurally sound enough to handle and contain the awesomeness of Her Grace and Beauty.

Last edited by user472884; 05-04-2010 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
It's actually for her and the audience's safety. All small buildings are not structurally sound enough to handle and contain the awesomeness of Her Grace and Beauty.
Sir, I applaud you.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:01 PM

Orion is on a distinguished road

If she were still putting out an album close to Psychédélices, then I would be open for a chance that she would SOME DAY perform JEAM, but with the drastic change in style right now, it would simply be too contrasty to perform. I remember complaining with Psych that she was performing TOOO many old songs and not enough NEW ones. Too many remixed JEAMs et al, and not enough focus on the current trend with Psych. ANd when she performed those songs less that acceptable in some cases, it just ruined that whole aura for her . . especially when she performed ML on that whacky show . . . . blah.

I seriously think that she should just focus on her current work for now, and leave the past where it is . . . . . for now . IF she can manage a good remixing of some of her old material WITHOUT ruining the aura/sound of it, then it would be ok . . . . but if the past is any indication, I would say that she should leave that for a special edition album, when some anniversary edition stirs the promo god's imagination.

. . . . as for the dancing, fugetaboutit!