Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you like Alizée the same now that she has more tattoos?
110% - Yes I like her even more! The tats are an upgrade and she is so hawt! 1 3.13%
100% - No change, I love Alizée the same tattoo's or not; who cares?! 10 31.25%
90% - I may not like all of her tattoo's but they are beautiful expressions of herself! 3 9.38%
80% - Okay, I don't like her tattoos so far, but she can redeem herself!... 0 0%
70% - Well... I tolerated tinkerbell, I tolerated Annily, & I tolerated the ankle, wrists, and shoulder tats ... I can make it through this! 1 3.13%
60% - She's a woman, she's got woman parts... I can handle tattoo's even if I don't like 'em. 0 0%
50% - I'm still hoping all that stuff on her arm is just temporary! Please pleae please be temporary! 2 6.25%
40% - Poop is where I draw the line! 0 0%
30% - Aaaaaand the line I drew has been double crossed!... You are one tattoo away from me not given a poop! 1 3.13%
20% - Noooooooo!!! She was beautiful!... Alizée, what have you done!!!!! 11 34.38%
10% - I have given up on caring about her looks. She can tattoo her face now for all I care. 2 6.25%
0% - Thank goodness she has a good voice, otherwise I wouldn't have any interest in her. 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2012, 06:01 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well at this point, it does still matter. Look at that great profile picture we have from the video that was released last week where she was sitting on top of the desk with her legs extended out near the begining of the video. She looked great in that because she still at this point has a good profile left, she still has great legs left, but I feel those days are numbered.

You could have a hundred different choices in this poll and I think none of them would correctly fit all the feelings of each member here. The answers are just too complex to get an accurate feel of what each member thinks.

It's possible I might like this album more than those of any other artist I've liked over the years. But the early Alizee was so enjoyable to watch and listen to, that it was off the charts in how much enjoyment it brought me and reaching that level, might be impossible even for her.

The beauty is not at the same level, unless she dresses a certain way or stands a certain way.

Is the dancing we saw in this video, going to be the extent of what we can expect with the rest of the album? That would be another big loss. Les Enfoires shows she still has it if she can find someone capable of putting together dance routines that will take advantage of her abilities.

I loved the music of Laurent Boutanant. I don't think there was 1 bad song on her first two albums, music wise. I expect a few good songs in this album, but again, can Sony reach the level of good music that LB put out? Again, I don't think so. Still with songs like Ella Ella, La Isla Bonita, PLP show she can get by without him, but it was so much easier for her when she was working with him.

So this album and a few songs on it may be chart toppers, but I don't think it can reach the level of MCE and Gour. Even though "at this point" a lot of her great beuaty is still left, she is still a great dancer and a joy to watch, and there's a lot of great music out there, I doubt that all those can come together as well as they did in her early years. Possible, but not likely.
like always... you compare todays Alizée with past... then of course it doesnt fit it in your mind... but thats the problem... you still want to see the same person as she was in Mylene era... but its forever away, if you dont like what she makes, then is problem maybe on your site. I always try to understand... like by Psychédélices, UEDS and now new coming album and things which she do. But I must forgot, what she was before and what she want to be. Of course, she will be forever Lolita in minds of many people. But if they will see a would like to see lolita style... sorry, but then there is no way just to say Alizée "bye bye".

About dance in ACDA... what was bad? finally after loong time we see Alizée dancing... wasnt that the dream of many people on forums? to see her dance again? was, so again wheres the problem?

About charts and succes... if the album will be more succesful then UEDS and similar to Psychédélices, for me it will be the best goal.

about tattoos... like Euphoria wrote she has understanding for Annily, Fee and gecko tattoo... I for others too...
SailorMoon - if Alizée watched it as small girl (like me), to watch it again it bring me again to great kid times where everything was easy - no problems, just happines.
Micky or Minnie Mouse... who never saw Disneys cartoon, he must be from other dimension...
Snowhite... the same like by SailorMoon, doesnt need coments
I dont remember all tattos, but I dont prefer just that bird tattoo and Arale