Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-01-2008, 06:14 AM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post

Warn your hubby that after lovemaking in Ames, Iowa, he isn't allowed to take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with you-or holding you in his arms.

I think its safe to say that many men go months without sex in this town...
Beer or sex?

I heard in alot of states its illegal to have intercourse anyway except with the man on top. And i know no oral is another funny law thats not enforced.

peace
Old 03-01-2008, 09:50 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

In Pennsylvania

- You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.

- Motorized vehicles are not to be sold on Sundays.

- You may not catch a fish with your hands.

- It illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.

- You may not sing in the bathtub.

- Dynamite is not to be used to catch fish.

- It is illegal to have over 16 women live in a house together because that constitutes a brothel. However up to 120 men can live together, without breaking the law.

- Though you do not need a fishing license to fish on your own land, but a hunting license is required to hunt on your own land.

- Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue.

- A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel.

- Ministers are forbidden from performing marriages when either the bride or groom is drunk.

- All liquor stores must be run by the state.

- A special cleaning ordinance bans housewives from hiding dirt and dust under a rug in a dwelling.

- It is contrary to Pennsylvania law to discharge a gun, cannon, revolver or other explosive weapon at a wedding.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:39 AM

ajaccio corsica is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

hi
I understand why there so many lawyers out there
it's illegal to say that sarkozy is a bloody hungarian but youre allowed to say hes an asshole, a naughty dwarf and a liar though
an attorney at law told me that bj were illegal in pennsylvania, thanks god she was from rochester ny and she didnt do anything illegal with me
cheers
Old 03-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
-- Call Nicolas Sarkozy a "bloody Hungarian" (A demonstrator was jailed for one month for shouting at Sarko, when he was Interior Minister: Go back to China, espèce de Hongrois". The offence was "insulting a person who holds authority for public order".)[/URL]
Aside from all these jokes, doesn't anyone find this law a serious infringement on personal rights?

Old 03-01-2008, 11:33 AM

France does not have a First or Second Amendment like us
With out the Second you can't have a first.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:58 PM

Thumbs up

hi
it should be wise to remind that there's a stuff called the "patriot act" there
http://www.aclu.org/safefree/resourc...s20031114.html
still effective huh?
cheers

Last edited by ajaccio corsica; 03-01-2008 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-01-2008, 06:14 PM

The patriot act has never interfered with any law abiding U.S. citizens rights. Unlike the Anti-American, Anti-Constitution ACLU it does infringe on my rights using our court system. They will not defend my gun rights but they will defend an organization such as NAMBLA (Pedophiles) right to attempt to lure 10 yr olds to their homes for sex.
If you wanted to wear a small cross out side your shirt to school you would probably be told to hide it or remove it. The ACLU would back the schools decision. Yet if a Muslim girl came to school wearing a full burka and was told not to wear it to school the ACLU would sue the school for religious discrimination.
The Patriot act is probably the most misunderstood and misrepresented security issue out there. When asked to show any American that has been personally injured or falsely accused under any provision of the ACT.
Not one media outlet who are against the act could find one person who's rights were personally infringed.

Last edited by ALS; 03-02-2008 at 12:10 PM..
Old 03-02-2008, 12:46 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Well here comes another one...http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-h1955/show
Old 03-02-2008, 02:16 AM

Thumbs up

hi
hey, come on dude, the patriot act shouldn't exist in a democracy like the USA
you should read it carefully, according to this law everybody who lives in the country, us citizens and foreigners, is potentially a terrorist and authorities are allowed to treat him/her as a terrorist
I mean the FBI is allowed to read your emails, to open the letters you receive at home, to hear your phone calls and all of this is LEGAL
you can do everything using this law, many ppl were arrested without reason and then released
democracy is a precious thing that has to be protected, we all agree about this, well I hope
cheers
Old 03-02-2008, 12:23 PM

Do I really care that they are tracking me because I bought Alizée's music off Amazon.fr? Everyone knows that if your making a phone call outside the U.S. somewhere there is a computer at the National Security Agency recording it. So if I call you at home they will be recording it. Yet if I call Brad at home they wouldn't be recording it unless Brad has been hanging out with some really bad people. We're not bad people on this board are we?
Freedom isn't cheap and Americans have died for over 232 year to protect our freedom and those of Europe. If you think our Patriot act is tough you should see some of the anti-terrorism laws they have passed in England since the bus and subway bombings in July of 2005.