Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-11-2021, 05:37 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée & Tal

Hi, guys.

Dals was definitely a milestone in Alizée's life. She found her love and the job she loves as well. But that is not all: she also found a good friend!

I haven't seen a thread about Tal here and her name is too short to be used for the research tool, so I was thinking that a thread about her friendship with Alizée may be nice. Grégoire tends to be in the spotlight but Tal also deserves honourable mention.

I'll start with my two favourite videos about them.
You'll probably know that Alizée and Tal made a song together: Le tourbillon de la vie, which was released in 2013 in Tal's album, À l'infini.
Here is the song with some photos of them.

And this one doesn't have photos but some clips from Dals and the background song is very spot on.
They are adorable and to see Alizée happy is always heartwarming.

I hope they're still in touch. Who knows if we'll ever see Tal and Maggie in the same photo...
Old 01-17-2021, 06:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've been wanting to answer this for a few days but there is a lot going on in Les Etats-Unis that has me preoccupied of late.

It seems Alizee has formed some friendships over the years. I believe her and Jenifer were once close when Alizee was spending a lot of time in Paris. They mentioned how they shop together during the prank phone call.

She also seemed to be close to Nolwenn Leroy when they appeared together in Les Enfoires 2011.

Of course the one woman she has spent the most time with was Tal during Dals where they spent at least 9 weeks together. They also got together for "Single Ladies".

Her and Claire Keim seem to get along great during Les Enfoires 2012.

We saw the emotions of Alizee when Tal was eliminated during Dals, but I get the feeling that once she goes back to Corsica, that's it. She has everything she wants in Corsica.

It seems we've never seen Alizee visiting anyone else over the years and I'm sure if she had, she would have posted pictures of it and the same is true if they had visited her. Who knows, maybe they talk all the time, but it seems outside of something career wise, a wild team of horses

alizee tal eliminated.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-17-2021 at 07:10 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've been wanting to answer this for a few days but there is a lot going on in Les Etats-Unis that has me preoccupied of late.

It seems Alizee has formed some friendships over the years. I believe her and Jenifer were once close when Alizee was spending a lot of time in Paris. They mentioned how they shop together during the prank phone call.

She also seemed to be close to Nolwenn Leroy when they appeared together in Les Enfoires 2011.

Of course the one woman she has spent the most time with was Tal during Dals where they spent at least 9 weeks together. They also got together for "Single Ladies".

Her and Claire Keim seem to get along great during Les Enfoires 2012.
It's great to see that she's so playful and friendly with other people.
In the past she was definitely more reserved than now, so we don't know how deep her friendship with her "workmates" was. Luckily Dals gave us a more complete vision about at least one of her them.

Quote:
We saw the emotions of Alizee when Tal was eliminated during Dals, but I get the feeling that once she goes back to Corsica, that's it. She has everything she wants in Corsica.

It seems we've never seen Alizee visiting anyone else over the years and I'm sure if she had, she would have posted pictures of it and the same is true if they had visited her. Who knows, maybe they talk all the time, but it seems outside of something career wise, a wild team of horses
Yeah, it's because of her tears that I was thinking that Tal's friendship might be one step above.
And she said that her life is perfect not long ago, so I'm sure you're right. Perhaps we'll see more people going to visit her when the pandemic ends.

Speaking of other friends, there should be a photo where Alizée is at the bar with a dancer and the drummer from En concert. It should be from 2012-2013 or so if I remember correctly. I guess now it's easier to be in touch with social networks.
Old 01-18-2021, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Speaking of other friends, there should be a photo where Alizée is at the bar with a dancer and the drummer from En concert. It should be from 2012-2013 or so if I remember correctly. I guess now it's easier to be in touch with social networks.
I remember the picture, but I don't think I have it. I believe the occasion was the 10th anniversary of En Concert, so it must've been 2013. I think the dancer was L'Aticia.

Alizee L'Aticia En Concert 4.jpg
Old 01-19-2021, 10:33 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I remember the picture, but I don't think I have it. I believe the occasion was the 10th anniversary of En Concert, so it must've been 2013. I think the dancer was L'Aticia.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:37 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It seems we've never seen Alizee visiting anyone else over the years and I'm sure if she had, she would have posted pictures of it and the same is true if they had visited her. Who knows, maybe they talk all the time, but it seems outside of something career wise, a wild team of horses.
It's hard to maintain long distance friendships because they tend to drift apart over time. Being on an island like Corsica doesn't help. But I think there are some possibilities of friendships that Alizee maintains that had that started on a professional basis in the past.

Mylene - Mylene owns a house on the south part of Corsica. It might be her winter retreat or just a vacation home, but it's hard to imagine that her and Alizee don't get together when Mylene comes to the island.

Patrick Fiori - Alizee and Patrick looked to be close friends during the Les Enfoires days. Even though he was born in Marseilles, his mother was from Ajaccio and had spent part of his childhood there. I would think he might have family still in Ajaccio and might visit from time to time. That would be an opportunity for him and Alizee to catch up.

Since Fiori came up, some trivia on him is that he had an 8 year relationship with French singer Julie Zennati when they were young. So during Julie's participation in Les Enfoires from 2003-2009, they were a couple, broke up and Patrick married someone else in 2008. Patrick has been participating since 1999 up to current. I think there might have been some uncomfortableness between them at times during LE.

In spring of 2019, as you recall Alizee, Greg and Annily disappeared from social media for like two months. We were speculating that Alizee might have been pregnant. Then around Easter of that year, Alizee posted a photo of a couple that came to visit her and Greg from Hong Kong. I forgot their name, but I believe hers was Daria. They must be very good friends because that is a long way to travel.

Old 01-20-2021, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Great! Merci.
Old 01-21-2021, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

Patrick Fiori - Alizee and Patrick looked to be close friends during the Les Enfoires days. Even though he was born in Marseilles, his mother was from Ajaccio and had spent part of his childhood there. I would think he might have family still in Ajaccio and might visit from time to time. That would be an opportunity for him and Alizee to catch up.

Since Fiori came up, some trivia on him is that he had an 8 year relationship with French singer Julie Zennati when they were young. So during Julie's participation in Les Enfoires from 2003-2009, they were a couple, broke up and Patrick married someone else in 2008. Patrick has been participating since 1999 up to current. I think there might have been some uncomfortableness between them at times during LE.

This video is part 2 of the SAGA show (Stars au Grand Air). Here, Alizée is first rehearsing to sing Patrick's song "Sans bruit" (Quietly). She then goes on to express her thoughts about him when she was younger, and then she sings that song.

Old 01-23-2021, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
This video is part 2 of the SAGA show (Stars au Grand Air). Here, Alizée is first rehearsing to sing Patrick's song "Sans bruit" (Quietly). She then goes on to express her thoughts about him when she was younger, and then she sings that song.

I wonder if he had a crush on her, then again, who didn't?
Old 01-23-2021, 05:20 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

The fondness between Alizee and Fiori shows in one of the LE 2001 songs they did together. The beautiful smile that she throws at him at around 1:46 is awesome.

As an FYI, I do not believe they ever had "a thing" going, as far as physical I mean. Even though Alizee's marriage was ending at the time, Patrick was married, and Alizee is not the marriage breaker type. Fiori might have had a crush on her, but a crush can always remain a crush and nothing else. Maybe Alizee had a bit of a crush on Fiori as well?