Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
As for vomiting, I can do that but it is really hard and hurts terribly bad.
If I ever vomit, you can take my word for it that the mess will be the least of my worries
Old 09-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Haha, I thought of some more:

-I can't sleep if it's completely dark. I always have to have the TV on. If someone's with me I'm fine, but I HATE being alone in the dark!

-I can never, ever write with a regular wood pencil, it always has to be mechanical or a pen.

-If a teacher erases the board but misses a little spot, I just can't stand it. I always have to go up and erase it myself if they don't take care of it.

-I'm obsessed with people's eyes! Whenever I meet someone new the first thing I make note of is their eye color. It's weird.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- I'm afraid (but working on it, currently) of talking to workers at stores, or calling the store even to find their hours.
I thought I was the only one!

Quote:
- I LOVE orange juice, not too fond of oranges
<33333333

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 09-23-2010 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

1. I can't sleep if it's completely dark. I always have to have the TV on. If someone's with me I'm fine, but I HATE being alone in the dark!

2. I can never, ever write with a regular wood pencil, it always has to be mechanical or a pen.

3. If a teacher erases the board but misses a little spot, I just can't stand it. I always have to go up and erase it myself if they don't take care of it.

4. I thought I was the only one!
1...... I can only sleep in pitch black... everything (including my laptop) is either unplugged or covered with electrical tape

2. I love you

3. I love you (My freaking math teacher writes directly on the overhead and uses a spray bottle to wipe it off, and every 3rd new "page" he'll miss a bit of it and leave a big schmear of water on it. DON'T! YOU HAVE TO DRY IT COMPLETELY OR ELSE THE WATER WILL RUIN THE MARKER!!!)

4. I love you
Old 09-23-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalen View Post
1...... I can only sleep in pitch black... Everything (including my laptop) is either unplugged or covered with electrical tape

2. I love you

3. I love you (my freaking math teacher writes directly on the overhead and uses a spray bottle to wipe it off, and every 3rd new "page" he'll miss a bit of it and leave a big schmear of water on it. Don't! You have to dry it completely or else the water will ruin the marker!!!)

4. I love you
I love you too, man.
This seems to happen a lot

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 09-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

Go get your own thread you two..

When I open a beer or something, canned, I twist the tab so I can tell it's mine.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
When I open a beer or something, canned, I twist the tab so I can tell it's mine.
I used to do that back when I always drank canned Sunkist.. but then I realized that canned drinks taste weird.

OH there's another one, I avoid canned stuff cause it ends up tasting like metal or aluminum or whatever.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Recline yourself

Azhiri, Wasabi, and I must have been separated at birth. It's the only explanation. Then "mother" killed our real mother and raised us so we could one day protect it.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I used to do that back when I always drank canned Sunkist.. but then I realized that canned drinks taste weird.

OH there's another one, I avoid canned stuff cause it ends up tasting like metal or aluminum or whatever.
I actually like that taste.
well looks like I just found something to put!

like the taste of metal because I always chewed on my necklaces when I was younger when I was nervous. and I'm a fairly shy person, so you know I chewed on metal for a long time. now I'm so used to it that I actually sorta like it. jaja

and I can't really eat grilled cheese without drinking chocolate milk

Old 09-23-2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Azhiri, Wasabi, and I must have been separated at birth. It's the only explanation. Then "mother" killed our real mother and raised us so we could one day protect it.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

-I always chew on the wire to my headphones when I'm on the computer. Not enough to get through to wire, but yeah. I think it's a concentration thing, like how people chew on erasers.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, that sounds about right.

-I always chew on the wire to my headphones when I'm on the computer. Not enough to get through to wire, but yeah. I think it's a concentration thing, like how people chew on erasers.
...or me with chewing pieces of metal. jaja

I also chew on the earpiece of my earphones for concentration. well used to, the right one stopped working for some reason.

looks something like this, but I bite off the white outer ends that go around the ear. so I know it wasn't from me chewing on it