Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-21-2014, 12:06 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 12-22-2014, 06:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The Disney special is on again tonight in Zurich on the M6 channel. A great way to end my trip!
Old 12-22-2014, 11:31 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

I found this video to be very amusing.
It's Alizée et son compagnon Grégoire Lyonnet assistent au lancement des festivités de Noël à Disneyland Paris, le 15 novembre 2015. (!?? 2014!) at http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...,manual,manual

Just listen to how photo reporters are shouting "Alizée, Alizée, Alizée! ... Grégoire, Grégoire! ... ... ".

You can download the video here: http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...re-450x0-2.mp4

just play and right click on the video and then select Save video as ... (you need to have installed on your computer some application for videos such as VLC player, QuickTime Player, or other).
Old 12-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I wonder how many kids today would appreciate the pure meaning of a song like this.

Edit:

If they pay me like her i'd sing a Disney princess song too and i'm a guy , even
if Cinderella broke my heart and i have pictures to prove it . So much time and so little to do , wait a minute . . strike that , reverse it . Anyway i think she will next dye her hair blue with a layered sprayed on tattoo and move to N.Y. in some reverse Madonna move to escape the French media . All joking aside , well she will put in some blue . . Very happy to see her back with the family Disney and what a wonderful pre-start to the new year , uhmm when is the next James Bond movie and who do we petition ^,.^~

i kinda wonder now if twerking had been the rage when ML came out perhaps America would have been more accepting of the nature to be marketed to , yin yang . .

Last edited by alizeefan; 12-25-2014 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts