Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-29-2013, 05:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

What a roller coaster day of emotions. we 3 AAm members arrived at fnac shortly after 3. The members of AF were already there. I bought the cds, then we waited for 4pm to roll around and it was a very long hour. Then more long minutes rolled by and no Alizee. They told us she was running late and may not have time to sign the cds. Eventually we had to get in the regular line, but at least not at the very end. Compared to lines in the past it was very slow moving. Of course that made for a long wait, but the advantage was when we got up near the front, we had a lot more time to see her and she really looked great.

So after getting a "couple" of cds signed and leaving the line, a fnac rep said, well actually he said it earlier, that if I gave him my address, sony would ship the cds that Alizee would sign on monday for free.

That wasn't what we hoped for, but we weren't complaining. Then shortly after that a Sony rep named Iris, came up to us and said she recognized me from 2010. She was a beautiful, very pleasent young lady. she said that Alizee might be able to sign our cds after the regular session ended. Well after another agonizingly long wait, the place started to close. Iris came over and said Alizee was too tired. Then she said Alizee might be able to sign them on wednesday on the day I was scheduled to fly back to the states. Well I don't work til thursday, so now I have to see how full the flights look to see if I can stay.

So like I said, it,s been a real roller coaster ride; a ver long day. We haven't gained much ground, but we haven't given up the fight.

I'd just like to add that all the people we've dealt with have been incredibly wonderful and nice to us, something that I think was helped out by the fact we have a great group of people here from both forums.

There will be lots of great pictures and videos coming. I think Jenny filmed enough for a trilogy.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-29-2013 at 05:14 PM..
Old 03-29-2013, 05:15 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

lol. Not surprised at all
Old 03-29-2013, 05:24 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

so i was right with the weird feelings... eh

Old 03-29-2013, 05:24 PM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

Thanks for putting in all of that time for us, Scruffy!
Old 03-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
What a roller coaster day of emotions. we 3 AAm members arrived at fnac shortly after 3. The members of AF were already there. I bought the cds, then we waited for 4pm to roll around and it was a very long hour. Then more long minutes rolled by and no Alizee. They told us she was running late and may not have time to sign the cds. Eventually we had to get in the regular line, but at least not at the very end. Compared to lines in the past it was very slow moving. Of course that made for a long wait, but the advantage was when we got up near the front, we had a lot more time to see her and she really looked great.

So after getting a "couple" of cds signed and leaving the line, a fnac rep said, well actually he said it earlier, that if I gave him my address, sony would ship the cds that Alizee would sign on monday for free.

That wasn't what we hoped for, but we weren't complaining. Then shortly after that a Sony rep named Iris, came up to us and said she recognized me from 2010. She was a beautiful, very pleasent young lady. she said that Alizee might be able to sign our cds after the regular session ended. Well after another agonizingly long wait, the place started to close. Iris came over and said Alizee was too tired. Then she said Alizee might be able to sign them on wednesday on the day I was scheduled to fly back to the states. Well I don't work til thursday, so now I have to see how full the flights look to see if I can stay.

So like I said, it,s been a real roller coaster ride; a ver long day. We haven't gained much ground, but we haven't given up the fight.

I'd just like to add that all the people we've dealt with have been incredibly wonderful and nice to us, something that I think was helped out by the fact we have a great group of people here from both forums.

There will be lots of great pictures and videos coming. I think Jenny filmed enough for a trilogy.
Like they say, nothing is guaranteed in life. Hopefully this will all get worked out in the end.

Thanks for all your efforts. And at least you got to meet her again. Looking forward to all the pictures and videos.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:28 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Well done, there is nothing more you could have done, it was all in their hands at that point and it was their call. Glad that people were friendly and the atmosphere was good.
Now I am curious about sales, we did not have any estimation yet.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:37 PM

i feel really bad for Scruffy and everyone else. People come from across the oceans and buy 80 cd's. And they basicaly have to beg Zee to find half hour and sign them. That's like 8000 euro. Ordinary people have to work months to make such money. I admire what strong faith some of you have
Old 03-29-2013, 05:43 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
That's like 8000 euro.
It is a lot of money, but not 8.000 euros, that is for sure
Old 03-29-2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
It is a lot of money, but not 8.000 euros, that is for sure
uuuhh lol you are right.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:52 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
i feel really bad for Scruffy and everyone else. People come from across the oceans and buy 80 cd's. And they basicaly have to beg Zee to find half hour and sign them. That's like 8000 euro. Ordinary people have to work months to make such money. I admire what strong faith some of you have
I should believe that bad feeling when she posted about 16h photo on instagram, where she was still at home.