Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
One thing I have noticed is that I'm listening to Lili's music a LOT less than ever before at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I still completely adore her as a person but she no longer dominates my music playlists. An early sign of me becoming un-obsessed? I don't know but I really, really hope not.
Welcome to the "Leveling off" club...
Old 01-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
One thing I have noticed is that I'm listening to Lili's music a LOT less than ever before at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I still completely adore her as a person but she no longer dominates my music playlists. An early sign of me becoming un-obsessed? I don't know but I really, really hope not.
Nah man, you're good. You're getting to that good lowered level of fandom where you're comfortable enough to listen to other artists without feeling bad. It's the best level of fandom to be at. The whole hyperactive "I LOVE LILIIIIIIIIIII!!!" stage gets tiring, and at times even depressing.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:03 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Welcome to the "Leveling off" club...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Nah man, you're good. You're getting to that good lowered level of fandom where you're comfortable enough to listen to other artists without feeling bad. It's the best level of fandom to be at. The whole hyperactive "I LOVE LILIIIIIIIIIII!!!" stage gets tiring, and at times even depressing.
Ooh so this is a good thing? But yeah that's exactly what's happening - I'm listening to other artists a lot more now, only occasionally going on a Lili-binge when I'm in the mood. Fair enough really, since I've been on a 2 year long Lili-binge already.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
This is so very true. I think I am somewhat in this stage since there is nowhere in this post a "OH MY GOODNESS LILLY IS AMAZING AHHHH" haha. And I only listen to her when I feel like getting up and turning her on...
Old 01-03-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
This is so very true. I think I am somewhat in this stage since there is nowhere in this post a "OH MY GOODNESS LILLY IS AMAZING AHHHH" haha. And I only listen to her when I feel like getting up and turning her on...
I'm very wary of starting to listen to her, I have to plan it carefully. Once I start listening to Alizée, I don't switch to any other artists. I make sure to get my fill of other artists before doing so.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:46 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm very wary of starting to listen to her, I have to plan it carefully. Once I start listening to Alizée, I don't switch to any other artists. I make sure to get my fill of other artists before doing so.
Wait!!! There are other artists out there?..........now that's a news flash. I will have to check into this..nah...I continue to favor Lili.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
Wait!!! There are other artists out there?..........now that's a news flash. I will have to check into this..nah...I continue to favor Lili.
Yeah, but they're of laughably inferior quality. I think I heard once about this My lean farmer? Apparently a skinny farmer is releasing albums now..

Old 01-03-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Yeah, but they're of laughably inferior quality. I think I heard once about this My lean farmer? Apparently a skinny farmer is releasing albums now..
You don't even know how much that cracked me up haha

Ahhh...speaking of not posting much...I hate when I'm away and unable to post, since I always feel I'm going to miss something huge.

That paranoya all started the one day Scruff started asking for 50 people's names to get autographs of UEDS. I luckily stayed after school at the library and saw it and immediately put my name down. I don't know what I would have done had I not been there....

Anyway, so to those who visit and don't post much, what do you guys look at when you are here? Do you form opinions of what others post? Do you watch videos? Do you reminisce by looking through the Psych threads?
Old 01-03-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
You don't even know how much that cracked me up haha
Yeah, apparently this my lean farmer cries at the end of each performance.. must be underfed of something.

Old 01-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, apparently this my lean farmer cries at the end of each performance.. must be underfed of something.