Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
We're the closest thing you'll get man, join the club!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Alizee is taking over!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 11:36 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Take two Sandys and post back in the morning, mon ami!
Old 01-16-2011, 01:47 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 11:24 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I can only go by my own experiences, but I have found out that most women I have met, being originally from Monmouth county New Jersey, a bedroom suburb of NYC in that area, are different from women brought up in other areas of the country, and world.

That area, being so highly competitive, made me realize that I was actually the one in control. I knew many women on a friendly basis, and only when I knew them as friends, did I even think about possibly dating any of them. This saved me a lot of time, money, and heartbreak.

MY ideals were much as others here on the forum. I wanted an Alizée type, if not in every way, then certainly in the most ways possible.

Younger women have their mind set on money, position in life, car and physical things. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

I found that women who had tried this type of man to date, wound up being tossed for the next new women to come along. These women want the "bad boys", as they present a challenge. However, after dating these types for so long, if they continue to be tossed aside, they soon learn, if they have any smarts at all, that these type of guys are not the real people they should be looking for.

The smart women learn this sooner then later, either by personal experience, or by seeing their friends get the treatment, and realizing that chasing these guys only leads to being myserable.

Once they get off the "I only date bad boys" trip, they realize that a good man can be harder to find, just as you might find it hard to meet a really down-to-earth woman, who has all the qualities you desire in a woman.

By being yourself, as I did, and not trying to put on any fancy "aires" or try to be someone you are not, you will be surprised how women will notice you.
It may take a few months, and not come overnight, but who knows for sure?

The point is you then can be selective. If you do not find the type of woman you wish to date, don't get bummed out. It took me 39 years of looking, but in the end, I found a woman extremely similar to Alizée in all regards but for her looks. My wife is blonde, and blue-eyed, and was offered a Playboy contract for her singing to lead a Playboy show that travelled the world, but turned them down. When I asked her why, she said that she wouldn't do a pictorial for them and had more self respect then to do that. She was trained by Julliard teachers and did professional dinner theather in NYC, and fronted rock bands for 20 years when we started dating. She was smart, great common sense, modesty, a terrific sense of humor, and was exceptional to look at. So she was not a brunette, but she was a non-practicing catholic as is Alizée, and half french. Not bad credentials. we have been happily married for 21 years now.

My wife's picture when were started dating:

It will happen when you are not looking for it to happen, when you least expect it to happen. But, it will happen if you are true to yourself.

Hang in there. By the way, my wife used to tease me about Alizée, but I remained calm and stuck to my guns. Now she accepts that Alizée is who she is to me, just as it is with all the other forum members.

Last edited by C-4; 01-18-2011 at 11:38 AM..
Old 01-18-2011, 11:26 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Old 01-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I can only go by my own experiences, but I have found out that most women I have met, being originally from Monmouth county New Jersey, a bedroom suburb of NYC in that area, are different from women brought up in other areas of the country, and world.

That area, being so highly competitive, made me realize that I was actually the one in control. I knew many women on a friendly basis, and only when I knew them as friends, did I even think about possibly dating any of them. This saved me a lot of time, money, and heartbreak.

MY ideals were much as others here on the forum. I wanted an Alizée type, if not in every way, then certainly in the most ways possible.

Younger women have their mind set on money, position in life, car and physical things. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

I found that women who had tried this type of man to date, wound up being tossed for the next new women to come along. These women want the "bad boys", as they present a challenge. However, after dating these types for so long, if they continue to be tossed aside, they soon learn, if they have any smarts at all, that these type of guys are not the real people they should be looking for.

The smart women learn this sooner then later, either by personal experience, or by seeing their friends get the treatment, and realizing that chasing these guys only leads to being myserable.

Once they get off the "I only date bad boys" trip, they realize that a good man can be harder to find, just as you might find it hard to meet a really down-to-earth woman, who has all the qualities you desire in a woman.

By being yourself, as I did, and not trying to put on any fancy "aires" or try to be someone you are not, you will be surprised how women will notice you.
It may take a few months, and not come overnight, but who knows for sure?

The point is you then can be selective. If you do not find the type of woman you wish to date, don't get bummed out. It took me 39 years of looking, but in the end, I found a woman extremely similar to Alizée in all regards but for her looks. My wife is blonde, and blue-eyed, and was offered a Playboy contract for her singing to lead a Playboy show that travelled the world, but turned them down. When I asked her why, she said that she wouldn't do a pictorial for them and had more self respect then to do that. She was trained by Julliard teachers and did professional dinner theather in NYC, and fronted rock bands for 20 years when we started dating. She was smart, great common sense, modesty, a terrific sense of humor, and was exceptional to look at. So she was not a brunette, but she was a non-practicing catholic as is Alizée, and half french. Not bad credentials. we have been happily married for 21 years now.

My wife's picture when were started dating:

It will happen when you are not looking for it to happen, when you least expect it to happen. But, it will happen if you are true to yourself.

Hang in there. By the way, my wife used to tease me about Alizée, but I remained calm and stuck to my guns. Now she accepts that Alizée is who she is to me, just as it is with all the other forum members.
Your wife must be special indeed, for you to feel this way after 21 years together. I would say you are one lucky guy, but since she's still with you, it must be more than luck. It sounds like you're a pretty special person yourself. Congrats to both of you!

Tags
alizee, beautiful, interview, tinkerbell