Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-14-2019, 06:19 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

I was waiting for your comments on the last photo Alizée posted, RedRafe. Always nice and fun to read
Old 12-17-2019, 08:37 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Alrighty…

Midweek IG posts?

Lemme see…

“Before/After babygirl”

Now, there is just all the more "cuteness" in the world…

And Alizée?

Still “stunning”, and, still capturing hearts, everywhere, from all I can see…

Now that, is very nicely done…

Nounou”, roughly translates as “Nanny”.

Sweet, sweet boy…

Jon Snow doing his “herding” and “guarding” thing…

Keeping the “little”, “most valuable” things in life, safe…

“William Wallace”

Now, I must admit, I laughed when I saw this one, for he is just so cute, he has his own “Claymore”, and everything…

Oh dear…

Now, “Braveheart” was a pretty good “action” movie, with some pretty cool action scenes in it, that I must admit, gets my rather “militant” Scots blood, all “fired up”…

Braveheart - Motivational Speech - Inspirational Speech - William Wallace - HD Quality

Braveheart: Scots Fight On

“They fought like Warrior Poets, they fought like Scotsmen, and won their freedom.”

Buuuttt, historically, it kind of left a lot to be desired…

A lot…

In fact, any episode of “The Muppet Show”, is/was probably more "historically accurate"…

<And it amazes me how many Scots "buy into" that nonsense, too>

It just got so much so unashamedly wrong…

Trust me on this one…

I was a military “reenactor”, periods, “Medieval Scotland”, “The Jacobite Rebellion 1746” and “The English Civil War” for a long time, (mostly the “Jacobite Rebellion” periods) and spent many a long, cold wet afternoon, running up and down fields and hillsides, wearing a “Great Kilt”, and waving an Axe around...

Now, I will admit, sometimes this could not have looked very “dignified”, at all, y’see, with regard to clothing, with a “Great Kilt, you are mostly only wearing “it”, which with me, stopped “mid thigh”, a long “Linen” or “woolen” undershirt, that to me stopped “mid thigh”, and NO underwear…

So imagine what it looked like when you were running at “full pelt” down a hillside, or across a field, and your kilt does NOT want to stay where it’s supposed to be, and generally ends up “flapping up around your waist…

As I said, NOT dignified…

And I never, ever got used to the feeling of “everything” being, "free range”, so to speak, when I was wearing a kilt. A very odd sensation, indeed…

So funny…

<sigh>

So, William Wallace…

Somebody in Corsica mayhap has their own “Scottish Warrior”, and I hope that he makes them smile, as much, as Alizée makes this old “Lowland Scots Warrior”, smile…

Y’all take care, be safe, and stay well, and, if you are wearing a kilt, remember to keep your knees together, when you are sitting down, otherwise, everybody’s going to know what you are really wearing, or not, underneath...

Last edited by RedRafe; 12-17-2019 at 08:48 PM..
Old 12-18-2019, 11:47 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
So imagine what it looked like when you were running at “full pelt” down a hillside, or across a field, and your kilt does NOT want to stay where it’s supposed to be, and generally ends up “flapping up around your waist…

As I said, NOT dignified…

And I never, ever got used to the feeling of “everything” being, "free range”, so to speak, when I was wearing a kilt. A very odd sensation, indeed…

So funny…
This is very funny, especially if one has a vivid imagination!

I guess you will have to be very careful waving that sword around while this is going on.
Old 12-18-2019, 04:09 PM

. .
Old 12-19-2019, 08:59 PM
Neutral Good

Soooo…

IG posts, whats happening?

“We are Family”

“Merci à nos familles, amis, élèves, fans pour tous les cadeaux que l’on a reçu pour la naissance de Maggy. Nous sommes très touches #spoiledrotten #familyfirst” roughly translates as “Thank you to our families, friends, students, fans for all the gifts we received for the birth of Maggy. We are very touched. #spoiledrotten #familyfirst”.

That was a very “nice touch” from the “little lady”, and I’m pretty sure that everyone involved will appreciate it greatly…

Once again, the guys “show their quality”, and, as always, it was of the “highest”…

Respect to Alizée and Greg for the "thought"…

Bamagirl caught the “shot” of the “guys” at the studio, so no need to comment on that one. No prizes for guessing who my favourite “reindeer” was…

Now, Jo dropped a nice little “story post”, that dragged up a few childhood memories...

The soundtrack to the little post was “Les Chevaliers du ciel”, “The Knights of the Sky” which was also a mid 1960’s French children’s tv series. It was dubbed into “English”, retitled as “The Aeronauts”, and “aired” on the BBC, which is where I first encountered it…

Serie Les Chevaliers Du Ciel 1967 Episode 1/13 saison 1 avec Christian Marin et Jacques Santi

Ah, memories, it was my favourite Saturday morning tv show, waay back when I was a lil ‘un. Still cool…

It was later adapted into a big screen movie, as “Sky Fighters” “Les Chevaliers du Ciel”, in 2005, I think it was…

Sky Fighters / Les Chevaliers du ciel (2005) - Trailer

Les Chevaliers du Ciel HD Promo

Just ignore the rather “janky” plot, and forget “Top Gun”, for this movie has what is probably the best, most realistic, modern jet combat footage, ever. You could almost be in the cockpit…

Mirage interceptor aircraft - Les chevaliers du ciel

Love it…

Y’all take care, be safe. Time to start "cooking", Christmas, incoming…

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
. .
Indeed…

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
This is very funny, especially if one has a vivid imagination!
No matter how “vivid” your imagination is, "reality" was waay waaay worse

Quote:
I guess you will have to be very careful waving that sword around while this is going on.
Lets see, unless it was a “park” or a “prepared area”, you had to “line up” your “charge”, and take into account things like: “Thistles”; “Dog Roses”; “Saw Grass”; “Barley or Rye”; “Cow Pats”; and; “Midges”…

Basically anythingsharp” or “thorny” that you could snag vital “weaponry” on. Y’know, the kinda stuff that you would really “miss”

“Cow Pats”, why?

“I didn’t know you could do the “Splits”…

I “can’t”…

But…

“Midges”, well, one of these lil guys could leave a “nickel” sized "welt" on me, so imagine a lot of these, for they come in swarms of what seems to be about a million, and “no underwear”…

And, never, ever spray “insect repellent”, or “deodorant”, for that matter, “up your Kilt”, for you will end up doing this…

Can Can

Just, with more “screaming” and “acrobatics” and “less underwear”, than this one…

<Although the "original", more “risqué”, version was performed “sans undies”>

Entertaining, but, not a thing I would want to witness…

Probably end up “blind” or “something”, if you did…

Last edited by RedRafe; 12-19-2019 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-23-2019, 09:22 PM
Neutral Good

Sigh…

Nearly that “time” again…

But, there is always time for Alizée…

Lets see what’s been happening…

Tasteful, sweet, and very nicely done…

Dernier jour de cours au @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio.” roughly translates as “Last day of class at@studiodedanselyonnetajaccio.

<Cutesy little wave to “Babe” and “Bébé”>

Y’know me, I just can’t help it…

Just…. Awwwwwww…

<Gallantly resists the urge to snap off yet another cutesy little wave>

<Oh hell, why not, does it anyway>

I uttely adore this picture…

We have “just” Alizée, “chilled out”. It’s a “candid” shot, no “artifice”, no “pretention”. Just “everyday” Alizée, “pure” and “simple”…

Love it…

@jonsnow_lyonnet veut aussi apprendre la rumba” roughly translates as “@jonsnow_lyonnet also wants to learn rumba”.

Got his attention, got mine too…

8 or 9 large "Vegan Egg Nog's" later, I'd be showing these guys, specially the little blonde cutie, how we do the "Rumbaaa", where I come from...

Wait, did I say Rumba...

I probably meant "fall over"...

Hmm, easy enough to get the two "mixed up"...

Now, the "French" name for the Vegan Egg Nog" recipe has a pretty name...

Cognac...

8 or 9 "doubles", of that, and it's "Rumba time"...

A few more of these and it's "sitty downy time"

No prizes for guessing what the name of the "Scottish" version of that recipe is...

Speaking of “you know who”, here he is…

Some really nice shots of Jon Snow, and Jo’s cats…

Sweet babies...

Keep an eye on Jo’s IG page, he had been “showcasing” some pretty wonderful shots…

And…

Also keep an eye on Johann’s IG page, for he also has been dropping some pretty cool stuff…

<sigh>

Time to go start cooking, again…

Alizée, Greg, Annily, bébé Maggy, and all of your family, I wish you nothing but a “merry”, “happy”, “fun” and “safe” Christmas, with nothing but “health”, “wealth”, “love” “happiness”, and “peace” in the coming New year…

And the very same “wishes” and “sentiment” to everyone, here, at this forum…

Y’all be safe, ‘k, and I was going to say, “don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do”, but that would just give you waayy too much “scope”…

Peace and love, yeah…

Last edited by RedRafe; 12-23-2019 at 09:31 PM..
Old 12-29-2019, 03:19 PM
Neutral Good

So…

IG posts…

Well, there may just have been a few “Christmas related” ones, amongst others…

Now, this is a fairly lengthy post, but, bear with me…

My “rationale” behind this “one”, is this…

Now, I’m betting that not very many of us actually had the pleasure of “visiting” with Alizée over the Christmas period, or, actually “shared” Christmas with her, so, we can only do the “next best thing”, and live a wee bit “vicariously”, experience such things, chez Alizée and Greg, through their posts…

It helps you to understand them, as people, and gain a better appreciation of them…

However, now, If you did “visit with” the guys then, please, for goodness sake, “speak up”, for y’know we all would want to hear about it…

Just let me get a Coffee, and something to “nibble on”, first…

Anyhow…

Christmas, “engage”…

Ok, not quite like being there, but the closest most of us are ever going to get…

A tiny sweet "blessing", wrapped up in a “romper suit”…

And Greg…

Speaking of “blessings”, I’m so glad “herself” met Greg…

Y’know what I mean…

Sweet puppies…

Looks like Santa left someone some really nice cookies…

Quite fitting…

"Out" and "about"…

That’s cool, but, I’ll have to do some research…

My most favourite “Fey”…

May explain later, then again, may not…

An “eclectic” batch of posts, but, taken together, they kind of help to “broaden”, and “enrich”, your understanding of Alizée, and her world…

<sigh>

Just have to survive New Year now, and then is time for a “retreat”…

Y’all take care, be safe, and “recharge” your “batteries”, if you know what I mean…
Old 01-12-2020, 08:42 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn97 View Post
i don't recall her face perfectly, but it seems to me that she looks like her mother a lot here.
And when i look at this kind of photos where people i know are so young, what always amazes me is their hair: You know someone with brown straight hair and then you discover that, when they were kids, they had curly and/or blonde hair
Jo Jacotey's wife.jpg
Old 01-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I don't recall her face perfectly, but it seems to me that she looks like her mother a lot here.
And when I look at this kind of photos where people I know are so young, what always amazes me is their hair: you know someone with brown straight hair and then you discover that, when they were kids, they had curly and/or blonde hair :O
She definitely inherited the full head of hair from Michel. I do see features of Jo in that face as well.

She was a cute little girl but pretty average. Nobody at this point could have predicted she would grow into such an extraordinary beauty as she did.
Old 01-12-2020, 05:53 PM

Now that I see the photo, I'm not totally sure of what I said XD. Maybe it's because of her look. Anyway, thanks, Scruffy

Quote:
She definitely inherited the full head of hair from Michel. I do see features of Jo in that face as well.

She was a cute little girl but pretty average. Nobody at this point could have predicted she would grow into such an extraordinary beauty as she did.
Black swan :P (actually no, she was cute anyway)