Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-02-2018, 07:06 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is an image posted today by Giulio Ricci‎ of ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB official AIFC group on FB. All I can say is wow!
Thanks for posting it! I have been able to add hundreds of Alizee photos to my collection just by saving photos members post on this site.

Wow is right! I think now, when someone asks me when Alizee looked her best, I would just respond "yes". Her singing JPVA in this baby blue dress (especially the Eiffel Tower performance), she looks incredible. Then there is the Gourmandises performance where I base my profile picture. Then many years in LE, she looks incredible. I have learned to appreciate the ever-changing Alizee hair styles and looks. Some I have not been too crazy about, but just like the weather, soon enough it changes to something else.

My general rule for Alizee is "less is more". I understand... no woman is going to leave the house without makeup... but she has a beautiful complexion and the less eye shadow and dark lipstick she wears, the more attractive she is.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

My general rule for Alizee is "less is more". I understand... no woman is going to leave the house without makeup... but she has a beautiful complexion and the less eye shadow and dark lipstick she wears, the more attractive she is.
Absolutely! The less make up she wore, the better she looked. The more she looked like Alizée just out of the box, the better. I also have to point out something else and that is her legs. Though she was a teenager, because of her many years of dancing and because of her years of kick boxing, her legs made her look much more like a woman than a teenager and I think that was a big part of her 'broader' appeal.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:24 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Absolutely! The less make up she wore, the better she looked. The more she looked like Alizée just out of the box, the better. I also have to point out something else and that is her legs. Though she was a teenager, because of her many years of dancing and because of her years of kick boxing, her legs made her look much more like a woman than a teenager and I think that was a big part of her 'broader' appeal.
kick boxing?
Old 07-02-2018, 10:57 PM

Yes she was into kick boxing at an early age. That should have been evident during some of the videos during DALS.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:42 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Savate.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:01 PM

Here's a picture I saw posted by AIFC today on FB I haven't seen before....

aifc picture.jpg
Old 07-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Bilitis just released this photo from back in the day.

Go see it on her IG page, and be sure to thank her in the comments (on her page!) there for sharing her photo with the fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk0Dvn6Ht_q/
Old 07-04-2018, 06:23 PM

Great picture ray!

When I post a picture in here and I say where or who I got it from, if somebody reposts it somewhere else, they don't ever have to mention me, but I would like to see them say where the photo came from.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I always try to find where new photos come from, and I provide a clickable link to the source. In this case with Bilitis being an Alizée insider and having her personal collection of behind the scenes photos that she took herself, I think it's important for fans to thank her directly. She has released special photos before, and hopefully fans will respect that so she continues to do so in the future.

It's true in the age of internet popularity no good image goes un-shared and I'm sure Bilitis is aware of that.

For people that may not be aware of who she is, she used to travel with Alizée to appearances and trips. As far as I know she did Alizée's hair and makeup at least during MCE and En Concert and was with her during the Psychedelices tour. She has also released videos from those days on occasion.

You can see some of her Alizée videos on her Vimeo channel. Scroll through because there are other videos unrelated to Alizée. https://vimeo.com/bilitispoirier
Old 07-05-2018, 12:30 AM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

I havent seen this one before and i love it, she looks beautiful with short hair
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5julio1.jpg (47.4 KB, 40 views)