Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear Renegade, I wish you the best of luck and hope everything goes well.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Yipes. Sorry to read about this, sir. Stay positive and hang in there.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:27 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Renegade, I will pray for you. Try not to get too down, there is always hope. My thoughts are with you.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:44 PM

NYMedStudent is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry to hear this news, renegade. As has been stated here, much of the prognosis depends on whether there has been metastasis to other parts of the body. It's good that you investigated this to arrive at a diagnosis so that now you can take steps to get better.

In your position, I would make absolutely certain that I am eating and living a very healthy lifestyle. This means eating fruits and vegetables, keeping physically active, staying hydrated at all times, and supplementing with glutathione and vitamin D.

The last two in my belief are the MOST IMPORTANT. Recently MANY studies have validated the ability of vitamin D to reduce all-cause mortality. This means it reduces your chance of death from nearly any major disease. WHY? Because it helps your body repair the key to healthy life: your DNA. HOW? Glutathione and vitamin D are now known to play crucial roles in the hexose-monophosphate shunt, a key biochemical pathway your body uses to rev up its ability to fight off free radicals. WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT FREE RADICALS? They cause DNA damage can destroy your body's ability to control its cells from continuously cycling and replicating (cancer).

What do you need to do? Ask your doctor about incorporating Immunocal into your treatment, along with vitamin D. Immunocal is a prescription form of glutathione. Also ask if you can safely increase your intake of anti-oxidant juices, such as Acai berry juice.

For the vitamin D I would go with a liquid fish oil-- the kind you put into a teaspoon. As opposed to the gel capsules which in my opinion do not make enough of the oil bioavailable.

Also last but not least, let me reiterate the importance of a happy, positive outlook. The scientific community knows for certain that your state of mind will exert a force on your immune and endocrine system, although the mechanisms have not been worked out. You do not have to understand how it works for you to start taking advantage of your mind's ability to improve your physical state of being.

Let me know if you have any questions I can help with.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Stay strong, and most importantly: Keep up a positive attitude.

My uncle, who was diagnosed with lung cancer years ago, underwent an operation to remove the tumor, and survived.

Later on he unfortunately developed prostate cancer and underwent therapy for the second time. Today he leads a wonderful, peaceful life (which, in his words, is) largely thanks to his positive outlook.

There is always hope and the desire to live. I wish you the absolute greatest.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

my best wishes are with you
hang in there, I hope you can recover from this soon
Old 07-03-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Hope everything goes fine!
Old 07-04-2008, 12:30 AM

Aldos114 is on a distinguished road

Good Luck and keep a positive outlook!
Old 07-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

A little example of how a positive outlook can help: my uncle had a stroke and while in the hospital they discovered he had melanoma skin cancer. They gave him 1-2 years at the most. He was also partially paralyzed from the stroke. He had to have a feeding tube and everything due to it. Well, he regained back most of his ability that he lost due to the stroke, and ended up living 5 years instead of 1-2. The doctors said this was largely due to his will to survive and the fact that he just wouldn't give up. You know what in the end the cancer got him, and I watched it put him through hell a many of times, but he never once gave up and he never once let me see him struggle or stumble. He always had a smile on his face when I was around, and could still always make me laugh even while he was in pain. He looked that cancer in the face and he fought it til his dying breath. The human will to survive is unlike anything on this planet. It is one of the most powerful forces in nature. Well by god he used it, and I hope you will too. Please, don't give up please. I've seen what a positive outlook can accomplish, and it is miraculous. He is and will always be one of my heroes, because he went up against one of the deadliest things known to man and kicked its ass for a better part of 5 years. You should do the same. Life is worth living. No matter how bad it seems and might get there is always something to live for. So live, and never say quit!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:19 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Sorry that I didn't say anything for a while because after viewing the results of my x-ray I went to my wife and parents graves and said a few prayers, and told that I wish they were here.
Well, I'm sorry guys I'm going in for surgery on July 25 for the plum sized tumor they found growing on my spine. Well, God works in mysterious ways and well maybe I'll see my parents and wife in Heaven.

Love to All
Peace Out
I'm sorry.

Allow me to suggest somenting unusual. Look at your life, and especially look at sources of anger and judgment, and how you handle it.

I suggest this as some people I know that treat cancer unconventionally are finding that there is a relationship. Over time, the body can "learn" how to express anger in a physical way. They have had some remarkable results by working with the "cause" of the cancer (at least in those cases) - the anger held on to by the individual.

I'm not suggesting that you put off the surgery, just the opposite. Rather, I am suggesting that, if the tumor does turn out to be cancer, then your ability to heal and stay healed long term, could improve by looking at how you handle and store anger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldos114 View Post
Good Luck and keep a positive outlook!
Good advice - from many. Especially in light of the above.

May you find peace with whatever lies in your path.

Last edited by Rev; 07-04-2008 at 10:35 PM..