Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Articles and Blog

Old 06-09-2018, 11:32 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road
Default My Daily Blog :)

Well... I wanted to start this personal blog cause i feel free to talk whatever i want to.... So lets start! (Sorry for the typos i'm not english native)

Today was a good day actually, i started the second level of my french courses (2 out of 17 lol), i'm used to listen to Toc de Mac before i start with the day officially and it really motivates me. Talking about the french class, during the mean time i talked with my new teacher and she asked me "What do you do to learn french?" and answered "well... I always listen to a French singer called Alizée" and then i showed her one Alizée's song because i wanted to know if she recognize her and my teacher's expression was like "i know who's her and i'm impressed that you listen to her music!" but i don't really know if she knows Alizée or not. The class finished okay but i still prefer my first level teacher haha.

By the way, today i friend asked me how can i always listen to Alizée without getting tired and i didn't know how to answer, the reason is probably Alizée is the kind of singer i always wanted to listen to, her music is my musical taste in a nutshell, Mes Courants Electriques for me is the best album i've ever listened to because it's energizing and combines a lot of instruments at the same time (the case of Toc de Mac), every song is completely different to the other, coeur deja pris is magic and its video clips are awesome (i prefer A contre courant video cause it's like the typical musical video of those times performed in a abandoned building and i love that! <3) so... Maybe the answer is that i ALWAYS listen to Alizée cause her music match with me and she as a person seems kind and sweet! (i write this lines cause i read jessica's letters and i really loved how she described Alizée's personality <3)

finally i want to say that i love this place, it lets me connect with Alizée (the person) even though i don't contribute a lot compared to other members, but i'm okay : D

à bientôt!

(Btw i love this piano cover of Toc de Mac http://soundcloud.com/velectrody/ali...e-megalizeecom) bye bye!

Story 1 (6/9/18)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, i want to tell you guys about a story that have happened to me like 3 month ago:

first of all this is my actual collection of Alizée: http://www.dropbox.com/s/6uj9h9oluxq...24028.jpg?dl=0 (i know is pretty petit compared to other members collections)

I have a petit story with Mes courants electriques. When i bought Gourmandises my parents couldn't understand why a teenager would want a disk in 2018, back then every day before gourmandises arrived at my house my parents asked me the same thing, yeah it was pretty annoying, then they stopped days after the disc arrived but with Mes courants electriques was a bit different because when i bought it on Amazon my father didn't notice that he bought 2 copies instead one and he was suppeeeeer mad hahah, we couldn't return the second copy bought by mistake, the times passed and both arrived, i remember that day cause when i opened the box with the albums one of them was supeeeeeeeeeeeeer broken:

1.-http://www.dropbox.com/s/8r53erqzsdv...24145.jpg?dl=0

2.-http://www.dropbox.com/s/6o95x6apzql...24153.jpg?dl=0

But the other one was in pretty good conditions (the one you can see in the first link) this would sound rude but i'm happy that we bought a second copy by mistake because if the broken one arrives i would cry a lot, haha my father wants to return the broken MCE but maybe he will never do it.

this is my petit story (if my father doesn't return it by the time i'm gonna move to USA i'll grab the disk as mine haha, that's the only thing valuable there)

Last edited by Edsel Di Meo; 06-09-2018 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-24-2018, 04:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I guess like MCE was more grown up from Gourmandises, a third album might have been closer to Mylene's own songs maybe. I haven't listened to or studied her music any.

Anyway I'm not convinced Alizée wanted to be that successful. Every different old performance video out there is another day traveling to a TV studio and hanging around there waiting to go out and perform. Each interview is the same. For each single release the whole process starts over. The video database (I don't have a link handy) shows how frequently she had to show up for these things. Then there would have been photoshoots too. It was a lot of work and time spent for someone who probably hated having to talk about herself.

I imagine it was 'been there, done that' to her.
Looking at that data base, it did look she like had a very busy schedule. I often wonder if when ever she went to some of the nice places she performed in such as Pistoia or Taormina or Rome if she ever had time to go out on her own and do some sight seeing. You'd think if she had, there'd be pictures of it, yet we have none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsel Di Meo View Post
Bonjour! I'm sleepy but i'm going to try to write today's blog:

As you see in the title today im going to tell you about the girl i really love!

This girl is very special, i like her because she's someone who always work hard to get good results, she study 2 careers at the same time (both are engineering), another thing i like about her is her smile, her smile is awesomeeee!! (Alizêe's smile is better but my crush's smile is good too) and even though she doesn't have time to even herself (yeah she's always studying and studying and studying) i always try to help her as much as her time and my knowledge can, i feel a bit sad for her because she told me that she wants to play the violin, learn english and workout but the bright part is that if she gets 2 engineering titles i'm sure she'll have enough money and time to develope those habilities, and if you're wondering if she have ever failed a class the answer is nope, she every semester manage to pass every class so yeah she's very talented, lovely, sweet.... a long etcetera haha

I always say to myself that she's my Alizêe hahaha and the reason is that she's as talented as Alizée so i have no doubt that my crush will get awesome results when she starts working... Another fact is that she knows how to get good results on pressure because every day between monday and thursday she's jumping between both universities (yeah she study one engineering on mine and another on other university) haha you can see now why i always try to help her, also we're going to get together on monday to study some C++ because of a test we have on thursday and friday...

Well... this is it, i hope you guys like it!

Baisers! Au revoir!
Good story Edsel. It's something you should take notice of and it looks like you already have in her study ethics. It sounds like she's going to accomplish a lot in life. Hopefully she'll notice you seem to be dedicated too, to doing well.

I have a nephew who next year will be a senior in high school. He plays video games way too much. He talks about going to a community college because his grades aren't good enough to get into a good college. But if he hasn't been able to study enough to bring his grades up at this point, he's only fooling himself to think he'll be able to apply himself in a community college.
Old 06-24-2018, 10:09 PM

Default Just another day.....

Bonjouuuuuuur!! Ca va? ca va bien merci c:

wow today've been a stressing day because i had to do so much homework but okay today i want to tell you guys some studying strategies i use to learn fast and they have to do with Alizée....

The backstory first: I have a test tomorrow for a class that is those kind of classes that doesn't have practice it's only to memorize a f***ing book so you can tell now why i had a hard time studying haha

This class has a lot of dates on it because it talks about Culture and great persons like Tesla, Oppenheimer, Einstein, Aristotle and such.... so to learn the date when they born i use a simple rule, you should know that Alizée born on 1984 okay for example: Aristotle born 384 b.C so what i do is the last to numbers are the date when alizee born 1984 and the first number is the first number of her age (33) so as you can see i can remember pretty good the dates using this rule, another example Einstein born on 1879 so what in this cause the rule is that Alizée born on 1984, so the difference between 79 and 84 is just 5 numbers so if i imagine the number 1974 plus 5 it's 1979 and i can remember that he born on 1800 basically cause if not this whole calcs would not have sense hahaha, i hope you can understand this mess.... And i have other rules but this is enough for a blog....

Baisers! bye bye!
Old 06-24-2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Bonjouuuuuuur!! Ca va? ca va bien merci c:

wow today've been a stressing day because i had to do so much homework but okay today i want to tell you guys some studying strategies i use to learn fast and they have to do with Alizée....

The backstory first: I have a test tomorrow for a class that is those kind of classes that doesn't have practice it's only to memorize a f***ing book so you can tell now why i had a hard time studying haha

This class has a lot of dates on it because it talks about Culture and great persons like Tesla, Oppenheimer, Einstein, Aristotle and such.... so to learn the date when they born i use a simple rule, you should know that Alizée born on 1984 okay for example: Aristotle born 384 b.C so what i do is the last to numbers are the date when alizee born 1984 and the first number is the first number of her age (33) so as you can see i can remember pretty good the dates using this rule, another example Einstein born on 1879 so what in this cause the rule is that Alizée born on 1984, so the difference between 79 and 84 is just 5 numbers so if i imagine the number 1974 plus 5 it's 1979 and i can remember that he born on 1800 basically cause if not this whole calcs would not have sense hahaha, i hope you can understand this mess.... And i have other rules but this is enough for a blog....

Baisers! bye bye!
So if it wasn't for Alizée, you wouldn't be able to remember these dates? I hope Alizée realizes how important she is to the education of the masses!
Old 06-25-2018, 10:03 PM

Default Questions i have for Alizée

Bonsoir! Il est 22h00 ici so i'm very tired....

Today i want to post 5 questions i have for Alizée if she ever read this:

1) How often do you listen to your songs? Do you listen to Mes Courants Electriques?

2) Have you ever visited this page before? If so how many times and do Annily and Gregoire know about this forum?

3) How many fans visit your dance academy to have a photo with you?

4) How do you feel after being 4 years away from music?

5) Can we wait for your return to music? If so what kind of musical genre would you like to sing?

And this one is optional it's alright if you don't want to answer:

6) What were your reasons to split up from Mylene Farmer?

Baisers i hope you can read this someday...
Old 06-27-2018, 12:09 AM

Default Une enfant du siècle

Bonsoir! comment allez-vous? Today france qualified as first on its group! yay #fifaworldcup

today i want to talk about this album, i feel this one is the album most underrated of the six, and yeah as you can see in the title im talking about Une enfant du siècle....

This album for me is very special, the first reason is because it has a song only sang in spanish, i love her pronunciation, the song is "la candida" and i really love this song due to its lyrics are very simple but the musical composition and her accent do their effect to help this title to become one of my favorite 5 songs....

Other songs i like are Eden eden, Limelight and Une fille dificile, what i like of this songs is that they are very chill so they are almost a must if you want to listen to relaxing songs made by Alizée.

Finally, this albums is really good at those times when you're going on a trip at night and you're looking through the window thinking about anything because it helps you to think about how much Alizee changed and what is she trying to communicate with this kind of songs, also i like that she got the fame she wanted through doing what she loves instead of playing a role that she really didn't like that much, so Alizee you always makes me proud, you are a role model for me, merci pour tous !

i hope you guys like today's post, au revoir!

Baisers
Old 06-27-2018, 02:40 AM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Bonsoir! comment allez-vous? Today france qualified as first on its group! yay #fifaworldcup

today i want to talk about this album, i feel this one is the album most underrated of the six, and yeah as you can see in the title im talking about Une enfant du siècle....

This album for me is very special, the first reason is because it has a song only sang in spanish, i love her pronunciation, the song is "la candida" and i really love this song due to its lyrics are very simple but the musical composition and her accent do their effect to help this title to become one of my favorite 5 songs....

Other songs i like are Eden eden, Limelight and Une fille dificile, what i like of this songs is that they are very chill so they are almost a must if you want to listen to relaxing songs made by Alizée.

Finally, this albums is really good at those times when you're going on a trip at night and you're looking through the window thinking about anything because it helps you to think about how much Alizee changed and what is she trying to communicate with this kind of songs, also i like that she got the fame she wanted through doing what she loves instead of playing a role that she really didn't like that much, so Alizee you always makes me proud, you are a role model for me, merci pour tous !

i hope you guys like today's post, au revoir!

Baisers
Great post Edsel!
You expressed a lot, and I do agree with you!
Old 06-27-2018, 11:43 PM

Default My day....

Bonjour! Ca va! Ca va bien merci c:

Wow this week is going very hard for me cause i've been very busy and today i want to tell you guys about what happened hahaha...

im someone who really need his sleep hours (8 hours) when he's going to take a test so yesterday i went to sleep really late like 12am or so, and hopefully my test was at 3 pm because i could rest as much as i wanted..... then at 12pm when i was having lunch i felt super nervous because this stats test i took today was the first so i didn't know about how hard is this stats teacher, hopefully during the test she decided to use a test model that fortunately was the exactly that i practiced the day before because i guy who passed the class semesters ago he sent me that test so im super lucky! hahaha unfortunately my crush had super bad luck, the reason is that the teacher didn't know that she gave us 2 models test, the one i had and other one that was just 2 copies, and those copies were received by my crush and other girl so rip, the bright part is that i'm okay and i was lucky ! haha

That's basically my day, i didn't wanted to post cause i was practicing programming for tomorrow and my program had an error that the teacher didn't tell us about so..... #unlucky?

bye bye baisers!
Old 06-28-2018, 07:47 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That's basically my day, i didn't wanted to post cause i was practicing programming for tomorrow and my program had an error that the teacher didn't tell us about so..... #unlucky?
Maybe the bug was put there on purpose... to test your ability to problem solve.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:07 AM

Default Today i don't know how to feel....

Bonsoir! Ca va? Ca va bien!

Today i don't know how to feel... because i just finished my exams week and i think i did very well but today i let the father's hard disk fell by mistake :c

I'm gonna tell you guys about my week, the monday and tuesday test were very normal so any special thing happened but yesterday and today were very very difficult days, yesterday i had my first programming test in the laboratory ... well the excercise was easy but i was the only person who could do it and run it perfectly before the deadline, i remember that i was 30 minutes reviewing my code and the error was a simple 6 characters line (break hahaha fortunatelly i remembered so i was the only person who got 20 out of 20 points and today the test was very hard, i think i did okay but i'm not sure about the excercise number 5 hahahaha.....

Alizée really helped, Toc de Mac was very useful at that stressful moments and i always listen to it in the morning on my way to college so Alizée tu es toc de mac !

and i don't know if my father is gonna kill me or not, he's sleeping but tomorrow i'll tell him about the dramatic event.... im gonna be sincere and i'll tell him the truth and only the truth.... wish me luck!

Tomorrow i have a test for my french class so as you can see i'm going to sleep very late...

Baisers! i hope you guys are okay!
Old 06-30-2018, 04:36 PM

Sounds like you'll do well with programming. I have a nephew who dropped out of college but he was good a programming and got a job with an investment firm, Morgan Stanley as a software engineer. When a company let's say from Europe is using MS's programs and they have a problem, he is one of the many guys they call and he does very well getting a nice bonus check at the end of the year.

As far as your dad's hard disc, what type of disc are you talking about, cd, dvd, vinyl?