Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-05-2008, 01:49 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road
Default "Wanted" T-shirt

I've updated the design by changing the image to an FHM headshot and went back to the original URL (without "www"). You can buy the T-shirt from CustomInk.com:

[Removed URL for further research]
(Just remember the image on the shirt will not be as crisp or bright as they are on screen. Follow the link to my original design proof shirt photo below.)

For those who would rather have the original design, as shown here, can PM me for that link.

Item: Hanes Beefy-T
Description: Premium T-shirt
Sizes: S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL
Price: $21 White, $25 Colors (US Dollars)
(free shipping)*
Features: 100% ringspun cotton; 6.1 oz. Ringspun heavyweight cotton. Pre-shrunk. Taped neck. Double needle hems.
Online Payment: MasterCard, VISA, Discover Card, and American Express credit/debt card**

* Free shipping is only for the US (48 continental states) and Canada. You'll need to check with them, for an exact quote, if you fall outside of this category.
** Sorry, no PayPal, I asked already. Their website says that they also accept checks but I've no idea how that works. Again, you'll need to check with them.

Note: I am not affiliated with this company nor am I in the T-shirt retail industry. The vendor was chosen for ease of their design interface and what I thought was fairly reasonable pricing for what I was personally looking for in a single purchase. Also, the images are placed via "digital printing" for single purchases and not "screen printing" (which gets charged per color and usually reserved for bulk purchases). Please contact the vendor, www.CustomInk.com, directly if you have any questions.

If you can find a cheaper vendor for yourself, or choose to go with a less expensive T-shirt brand (I'd stick with the 6.0 to 6.1 oz. weight), just PM me your e-mail address and I can send you the source images to use. I can also provide the images with texts that represents: Alizée America, Alizée Fanpage, or Alizée Forum and their respective URL, for your customization. I only ask that they are for personal use and not for profit of any kind in making a T-shirt. (Yeah, I know there are better artists than this novice but it's still work that I took pride in. With that said, I'm receiving no money out of this. What I do get, is the pleasure that Alizée and Alizée America is being promoted and you're wearing my design. )

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 01-17-2008 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Removed URL for further research.